19 Posts
7 Users
20 Likes
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

So I started a twitter. I don't plan to post anything but I think I found a way to have it automatically post my blogs to twitter which I thought might be a cool way to give our little corner of the internet a bit more exposure. I'm not much of a twitter user so don't expect to see anything exciting there but feel free to follow me if you like!

http://twitter.com/evolvingyourman

Posted : 07/05/2021 12:12 pm
subhubphx, mstara, mstara and 1 people reacted
Jafo987
(@jafo987)
Trusted Member

Asked to follow

Posted : 08/05/2021 4:36 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Kiefer
(@kiefer)
Eminent Member

Followed you

Posted : 08/05/2021 11:26 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Emma
 Emma
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Yay! Today's post automatically posted to twitter! Little stuff like this makes me feel happy.

Advertisement

Posted : 09/05/2021 11:26 am
restrainedlove, Brian, Brian and 1 people reacted
Emma
 Emma
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I posted a couple of other blogs to see how it works. I am pretty new to twitter, is there anything I can do to get more followers or do I just need to be patient like I did with the website?

Posted : 09/05/2021 11:45 am
Kiefer
(@kiefer)
Eminent Member

Your tweets don't use any hashtags so it will be difficult for people to find you when they search for topics. I am not sure which platform you are using but can you add hashtags to your tweets?

Posted : 09/05/2021 11:49 am
Kiefer
(@kiefer)
Eminent Member

You're not following anyone either. Find someone that you think is similar to your site and follow a bunch of their followers. Many of those people will follow you back within a few days. I use twitter quite a lot but I wouldn't consider myself a twitter expert. These are just a few suggestions to get you started.

Posted : 09/05/2021 12:02 pm
Emma
 Emma
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Thanks Kiefer! I followed a few people until it told me that I can't follow any more. Whoops...

I don't know if I can use hashtags but I will play around with it and see if I can figure how how to include those when I post. I appreciate all of the help!!

Posted : 09/05/2021 12:15 pm
Emma
 Emma
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I've gotta turn off my DM email notifications in twitter. So spammy! 

I've met a few new people but I would have to guess that 75% of twitter is just bots.

Posted : 23/05/2021 9:38 am
Fundude76
(@fundude76)

followed you too

Posted : 23/05/2021 11:03 am
Emma
 Emma
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Twitter is going crazy lately and I'm trying not to devote too much time and attention to it but wow. I spent a couple hours scheduling tweets for the next year and then I have it set to automatically post blogs from time to time (including when I post new ones). I check back every few days and it grew to 100, then 1000, then 1200 and now it is growing by nearly 500 per day. As of this posting, I am at nearly 10k followers which is big by Twitter standards. The worst part is the direct messages. I try to ignore most of them but the OCD and the social part of me wants to engage with people.

There is no way to turn DMs off for people that you follow. The only way would be to unfollow everyone. The easy answer is to just ignore them but that is harder than it sounds.

I'm just happy to have the account growing so quickly and a big thank you to all of the new website visitors that found us from Twitter. Ok now I gotta get back to my twitter dms.

Barack Obama Twitter Gif By Obama

Posted : 10/08/2022 3:48 pm
Tincup
(@tincup)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j 

Your Twitter site is blowing up!  You are going to be very popular.  I'm so glad more folks will get exposure to this community.  Maybe more of our lifestyles can come out of the shadows.

Posted : 15/08/2022 8:08 am
Gtsfootboy
(@gtsfootboy)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Twitter is going crazy lately and I'm trying not to devote too much time and attention to it but wow. I spent a couple hours scheduling tweets for the next year and then I have it set to automatically post blogs from time to time (including when I post new ones). I check back every few days and it grew to 100, then 1000, then 1200 and now it is growing by nearly 500 per day. As of this posting, I am at nearly 10k followers which is big by Twitter standards. The worst part is the direct messages. I try to ignore most of them but the OCD and the social part of me wants to engage with people.

There is no way to turn DMs off for people that you follow. The only way would be to unfollow everyone. The easy answer is to just ignore them but that is harder than it sounds.

I'm just happy to have the account growing so quickly and a big thank you to all of the new website visitors that found us from Twitter. Ok now I gotta get back to my twitter dms.

Barack Obama Twitter Gif By Obama

I'm here because I follow you on Twitter. A lot of times, it's understood that accounts with high follower counts can't or don't reply to DMs. You can always include something in your bio or pinned tweet that explains you don't read/respond to DMs.

Most of them are time wasters anyway. I get a lot of guys wanting me to fuel their personal fantasies. I'm not going to give them my time.

Posted : 15/08/2022 9:28 am
Tincup
(@tincup)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j 

I'm really enjoying the Twitter feed Emma!  Especially the erotic art posts. There are some really excellent artists that really scratch that itch. Artist @thesmuttyrogue is fantastic and the Nina character is absolutely stunning. ?  She may be closest to the perfect female form. I love how she has Isaac under her thumb.

Posted : 21/08/2022 8:05 am
Emma
 Emma
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

23k twitter followers.

Thanks for everyone that has been around since the beginning. It is so humbling that 23k people enjoy my posts. Yay!

Calculate Figure It Out Gif By Originals

Posted : 15/10/2022 6:04 pm
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement