Clear all

Medical Scare

25 Posts
13 Users
78 Likes
Kevosphere
(@kevosphere)
Topic starter

Em had a medical scare earlier this week and asked me to post so you know she is fine but might need a week or two to get on her feet. 

Posted : 17/03/2022 10:38 am
nevertoolate, Sam, restrainedlove and 9 people reacted
Mrs. J-K
(@mrs-j-k)
Estimable Member

I am glad she is okay.  I was just about to post that I was getting concerned because she had been 3 weeks since her last post and that is not like her.  

I will keep her in my prayers tonight.  Take good care of her as she recovers Kevin.  I know you will.

Posted : 17/03/2022 11:49 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Thanks for the update. Here is to a quick recovery!

Posted : 17/03/2022 12:56 pm
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Yes, to a quick recover!

Advertisement

Posted : 17/03/2022 3:03 pm
Recover
(@recover)

Glad she is ok.

Posted : 17/03/2022 7:13 pm
Mrs. J-K
(@mrs-j-k)
Estimable Member

@Emma  @Kevosphere

I am glad Miss Emma is fine but if she needs a week or so to get back on her feet it was more than a scare and I am going to give some advice to the advisor.

1)  Follow the doctor’s orders.  He knows what he is doing and he wants you to get better with no relapses.  As you begin to feel better this is hard to do but don't rush it.  

2)  Kevin loves you very much and cares about you.  I know you are a strong and independent woman but it does not mean you are weak if you lean on him when life tries to trip you up.  It means you are strong enough to know when you need to reach out for his hand.  Let Kevin be in charge of everything till you are back on your feet.  Your only concern should be getting well again.  Kevin is smart, he can handle it all and still take care of you.  Listen to him when he tells you what to do.  He wants you back strong and healthy.  

3)  Don’t be afraid to ask for a hug when you could use one.  Hugs are powerful medicine.

I know everyone here misses you.  We may be anxious to have you back here for us but no one wants you to push it and take unnecessary risk. 

Take care of yourself and let Kevin take care of you and get well soon. 

Posted : 18/03/2022 6:22 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @kevosphere

Em had a medical scare earlier this week and asked me to post so you know she is fine but might need a week or two to get on her feet. 

Kev, thank you for the info and update.  Clearly it is great to hear that she is doing fine.  Please extend well wishes from Ms. K and myself.  

Also, since you are sort of a big deal celebrity around here, it is very nice to meet you!

Posted : 18/03/2022 8:22 am
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

Speedy recovery and best wishes

Posted : 18/03/2022 3:42 pm
Jafo987
(@jafo987)
Trusted Member

Thanks for the update.  Get better soon. 

Posted : 19/03/2022 3:41 am
Kevosphere
(@kevosphere)
Topic starter

She is resting now and I don't know how much she wants to share but it needed surgery so she is careful to follow dr orders like @mrs.j-k said. If she wants to share more I will let her do it on her own. I am going to print this and give it to her with dinner this evening to put a big smile on her face. You are all very kind.

Posted : 19/03/2022 2:09 pm
nevertoolate, restrainedlove, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Hi everyone. I don't mind sharing. I had appendicitis and needed to get my appendix out. Turns out appendix removal is a somewhat major surgery! Kev is taking good care of me but I have zero energy for anything at the moment. Thank you all very much for the uplifting words. It is great to have your support and such a loving community.

I Love You Valentine Gif By Megan Motown

Posted : 19/03/2022 6:57 pm
Mrs. J-K
(@mrs-j-k)
Estimable Member

I am glad it went well.  I know you are a strong, independent, take charge lady which means you probably aren't good at lying around.  As you start to feel a little better, please do not over do it.  Let Kevin pamper you and take care of everything till the doctor gives you the okay.   

Posted : 20/03/2022 6:41 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Thank you everyone. I might try and write something tomorrow. This thing really knocked me on my ass and the last thing in my mind is sex right now. The good news is I have a whole bunch of drafts that are half written. I might be able to finish one of those up. Thank you again for all of the love. I appreciate it and I appreciate all of you.

Posted : 24/03/2022 10:02 pm
nevertoolate, restrainedlove, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Mrs. J-K
(@mrs-j-k)
Estimable Member

It will be good to have you back.  We are all glad you are feeling better.  Please don't push it and keep following the doctor's orders.  

Maybe your next post should be about how your relationship was when you had your appendicitis attack and while you were recovering.  The things that Kevin did when the chips were down for you and how you reacted when you were feeling your worst would be very interesting and helpful if it is not too personal.  

All relationships work when things are going great.  Showing how they work when things are tough and the dynamic is a little different, especially for an extended time like this can teach a lot about relationships.  

Posted : 25/03/2022 6:21 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j    SHE has risen!  Time for everybody straighten up and fly right.

Gif

Posted : 25/03/2022 7:25 am
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement