Medical Scare

25 Posts
13 Users
78 Likes
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

The last thing in my mind is sex right now. 

Isn't that the beauty of male chastity? Sex doesn't need to be on your mind. 

Recently, I went in for a hernia consultation. Having talked about the lack of women's care around birth with my wife, it was interesting to think about the recovery being recommended to me verse the lack recovery provided to so many women in the US. Another problem is the number of men who complain about not having sex (and increased responsibility) after their wife has just delivered a baby. Sex isn't the relationship or love! Recovery allows us to focus on other things that matter.

Hope you fell better soon.

Posted : 25/03/2022 2:40 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @mrs-j-k

It will be good to have you back.  We are all glad you are feeling better.  Please don't push it and keep following the doctor's orders.  

Maybe your next post should be about how your relationship was when you had your appendicitis attack and while you were recovering.  The things that Kevin did when the chips were down for you and how you reacted when you were feeling your worst would be very interesting and helpful if it is not too personal.  

All relationships work when things are going great.  Showing how they work when things are tough and the dynamic is a little different, especially for an extended time like this can teach a lot about relationships.  

Thank you! I started to write this blog today but it just wasn't engaging or thought provoking in any way. A partner's love and care is by no means an expectation and it is appreciated but there is absolutely nothing compelling or engaging about it. He was there for me, he took me to the hospital and he was there for me every step of the way. I love him, appreciate his support and feel like I have a true teammate. That is the jist of the blog I was trying to write, everything I added seemed to be unnecessary fluff. Not to discredit or minimize his contribution to my journey to recovery but it just isn't interesting. If it doesn't hold my attention as a writer I can't expect it to hold the attention of a reader. Hopefully I think of some sort of nuance that I can write about. I've thanked Kevin and he knows how deeply his love is appreciated and reciprocated but that is for he and I to communicate to each other. Of that, I am certain and there is zero cognitive process behind it. It just is what it is and there is nothing to digest or contemplate.

That is the interesting thing about my writing, I almost have more unpublished drafts than I have published blogs! A few of these are just showerthought titles but most of them are incomprehensible notes about various topics that I found compelling. This site is part of my thought process and writing helps me sort through my feelings. As much as I would like to be an altruistic blogger looking to communicate my views and convert you to my superior methodology, that isn't the case. I do it for myself, selfishly and I enjoy everyone else's thoughts, criticism and discourse. All of that helps me in my process and hopefully helps you along the way. I greatly enjoy this community and everyone in it. I appreciate all of you and thank you for your patience as I try and get back to feeling somewhat normal. I haven't been sleeping well but I was able to sleep until 9am this morning. Go me!

Advertisement

Good Morning Coffee Gif By 大姚Dayao

Posted : 29/03/2022 9:38 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @restrainedlove

The last thing in my mind is sex right now. 

Isn't that the beauty of male chastity? Sex doesn't need to be on your mind. 

Recently, I went in for a hernia consultation. Having talked about the lack of women's care around birth with my wife, it was interesting to think about the recovery being recommended to me verse the lack recovery provided to so many women in the US. Another problem is the number of men who complain about not having sex (and increased responsibility) after their wife has just delivered a baby. Sex isn't the relationship or love! Recovery allows us to focus on other things that matter.

Hope you fell better soon.

It really is! Thank you so much. It is also important to acknowledge and enjoy his sexuality with him. The fact that I was feeling under the weather is no "excuse" to neglect him. Men have a right to complain about not having sex just as I would have a right to complain about not having food on the table or shelter over my head. Sex is an essential part of what makes us human and shouldn't be neglected. 

I unlocked him several times and allowed him to play with his fleshlight for a few minutes, locking him up after just a short while. This was a tease when I wasn't feeling up to teasing and we both enjoyed it. Despite not feeling up to doing anything, I always ask him to "sexy pose" for me. This is something we started to be silly after exiting the shower or getting dressed but we both enjoy it. To be silly together is to appreciate being sexy together. The relationship at play is the pinnacle of a relationship.

Animated Gif

Posted : 29/03/2022 9:45 am
nevertoolate, subhubphx, restrainedlove and 9 people reacted
Mrs. J-K
(@mrs-j-k)
Estimable Member

@Emma

I guess I am just  a sucker for a good love story.  

Please don't overdo.  Let Kevin keep taking care of all the heavy stuff.  For that matter let him take care of most of the light stuff too.  It sounds like you both are making the best of a tough situation.  

Keep feeling better.  

Posted : 29/03/2022 2:29 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @mrs-j-k

@Emma

I guess I am just  a sucker for a good love story.  

Please don't overdo.  Let Kevin keep taking care of all the heavy stuff.  For that matter let him take care of most of the light stuff too.  It sounds like you both are making the best of a tough situation.  

Keep feeling better.  

I am too. I love romantic comedy movies but the beauty of romance is there are no secrets and there is nothing to question. The intentions are pure and any conflict is resolved through direct communication. In the perfect world, hurt feelings are settled quickly and your partner is your true teammate. 

Ooh don't you worry, Kev cooked me dinner last night and it was wonderful. Fattening but wonderful. Damn it. That reminds me. I need to get back to the gym. 

Posted : 29/03/2022 2:34 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

As much as I would like to be an altruistic blogger looking to communicate my views and convert you to my superior methodology, that isn't the case. I do it for myself, selfishly and I enjoy everyone else's thoughts, criticism and discourse. All of that helps me in my process and hopefully helps you along the way.

I just love this!!  We've missed you girl!

Posted : 29/03/2022 3:02 pm
restrainedlove, Emma, restrainedlove and 3 people reacted
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member

Get well soon. I wondered why it has been almost two months since the last blog posting. Get well.

Posted : 11/04/2022 11:15 am
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Hi Emma,

really sorry to learn of your health scare especially as appendicitis can be life threatening. Take things easy and don't rush the recovery - it will happen in its own good time. It does emphasise however just how important ones health is. No matter how wealthy a person is, how much of a workaholic they are or how much sexual activity they may or may not need without ones health one has nothing; it trumps everything else. No one has seen on a grave stone 'Should have spent more time in the office.' So take it gently and make a full recovery. The world won't stop turning just because you haven't put out a blog on time but it would be all the poorer if you were not around. Let your man take good care of you.

Posted : 18/04/2022 9:27 am
Ron
 Ron
(@ron)

Hi Emma, 

Sorry to learn of your appendicitis?

I wish you a speedy recovery!

Ron

Posted : 18/04/2022 2:48 pm
Tincup
(@tincup)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j 

So glad you are recovering well. We miss you! 

Posted : 18/04/2022 2:59 pm
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement