10 Posts
5 Users
18 Likes
Dplaything
(@dplaything)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hello Emma,

I am having trouble changing my profile photo to match that of my wife's (HisGoddess).  We feel the image of the glans ring is too much like a "dick pic" and should be of me in my cage.

I have gone through the steps - click change photo, uploaded new photo, click apply and then accept change, but it always reverts back to the original picture.  So, what am I missing?

Thanks 🙂

Posted : 01/11/2019 9:32 pm
Dplaything
(@dplaything)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Not sure if you did anything Emma or if it fixed itself, but the photo has been switched.

Advertisement

Thanks again for creating this site.

Posted : 15/11/2019 9:44 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I meant to do something about it when you posted but I tried it and it worked for me. I am sorry if anything doesn't work 100% it takes me a while to figure out but I am getting better with all of this. 

Posted : 15/11/2019 1:23 pm
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I meant to do something about it when you posted but I tried it and it worked for me. I am sorry if anything doesn't work 100% it takes me a while to figure out but I am getting better with all of this. 

Emma your doing an awesome job! I think i speak for all of us when i say we appreciate all your hard work.

Posted : 16/11/2019 5:19 am
Dplaything
(@dplaything)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @spinpole2001

Emma your doing an awesome job! I think i speak for all of us when i say we appreciate all your hard work.

Absolutely!!  Emma, half the time when I have tech issues the problem is the connection between the keyboard and the chair (i.e. Me! - lol).  Running a website is a lot of work just to keep it running let alone keeping content current.  On top of that you have created a culture of acceptance and curiousity that by the members is difficult to do in today's world of trolls and negativity. 

Thank you!!

Posted : 16/11/2019 7:15 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Yay thanks so much. It all started as a meager wordpress blog about my learning and experiences with orgasm control. Next thing ya know, I have a group of supportive folks from around the world to discuss sexuality and continue to learn with. You are all great!

Posted : 17/11/2019 6:35 pm
spinpole2001, Dplaything, spinpole2001 and 3 people reacted
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I have the same problem. When I want to change my profile picture (which I don't know why turned left), I always fall back to the initial picture.

Posted : 19/08/2020 7:48 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@ruined-julie I was able to fix it for ya 🙂 I assumed it was due to the planetary tilt over there in France. <3

Posted : 19/08/2020 8:50 am
subhubphx, Ruined-Julie, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Thank you for your input, Emma.

Without you, I'd have been a strange girl leaning to the left forever.

I assumed it was due to the planetary tilt over there in France. <3

?

Posted : 19/08/2020 11:20 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

I too am having the same problem as originally described by @Dplaything.  I'm wanting to change the little profile picture that accompanies a comment or post (currently it is of a "Mistress" holding a paddle) to something more apropos for the flavor of this wonderful blog, chastity.  Every time I do, it reverts back the picture I am trying to replace.  Any thoughts?

Posted : 27/08/2020 11:02 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement