9 Posts
7 Users
16 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I started writing a blog about racism and stereotypes in the cuckolding scene and got sick to my stomach and ended up just deleting it. In researching, I found myself going down an internet rabbit hole of racial stereotyping that is far too negative to bring into this site. That's been my morning. How is yours?

Posted : 07/09/2021 8:06 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Aren't most "isms" dumb?

Our morning is going great so far.  I hope yours gets better!

Posted : 07/09/2021 8:16 am
winstonmacgregor, Emma, winstonmacgregor and 3 people reacted
Drew
 drew
(@drew)
Eminent Member

My wife locked me up in my cage and took both sets of keys with her today to work so no going back now, I asked for it so it’s taken a while but finally she has decided to play me at my own game . 

Posted : 07/09/2021 8:31 am
lOved, Emma, Emma and 1 people reacted
Spankandblow
(@spankandblow)
Eminent Member

There is a whole subgenre of race play on Reddit.  There are groups dedicated to the sizes of white, Asian and black genitals.  There are groups dedicated to the alleged superiority of one race over another.  It will make some uncomfortable because race is America's original sin.  Our society is tremendously good at creating wealth, social mobility and ending traditional classism, but we are completely unable to move forward on race.  Race is itself a dubious scientific distinction as we now understand genetics are a lot more complicated than the color of skin.  The government doesn't help as they continue to collect racial demographic data.  

Advertisement

I happen to think race play can be cathartic.  Growing up in such a racially charged country like the US is, there have to be outlets where people can play with those concepts of race, ethnicity, religion and power.  It is twisted foreplay and it may be racial fetishizing, but who gives a fuck?  This race play thing helps people of different colors and shades explore that desire to make love to someone who doesn't look the same as we do and I think that gets us closer to a truly race neutral world.  It may be difficult to watch mock slave auctions and minstrel shows for some, but for others it is tremendously erotic because race figures so deeply into their fantasies.  Just bear in mind, 20 plus years ago when I got into BDSM, it was considered to be abuse.  Professionals didn't see how anyone could whip another human being and both get pleasure from it.  How could that be normal?  Just keep that in mind when you think about race play and how it offends you.  Is it the race play people who are sick or those of us who have lost our open minds?

SpankAndBlow

Posted : 07/09/2021 9:13 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Lil C
(@lil-c)
Trusted Member

Yes, racism exists, is a personal choice, and is a poor choice.  Anyone who disagrees with any of the three elements of that proposition wouldn't benefit from, or be swayed by, anything you might write on the subject.

For the vast majority of us who know it exists and choose not to embrace it, anything you might write on the subject would be superfluous, perhaps giving it more attention than it deserves.

Much of the racism espoused online is simply trollery, a cry for attention, and an attempt to ruin someone else's day.  Don't make yourself sick responding to it or commenting on it.

Posted : 07/09/2021 9:20 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: @spankandblow

I happen to think race play can be cathartic.  Growing up in such a racially charged country like the US is, there have to be outlets where people can play with those concepts of race, ethnicity, religion and power.  It is twisted foreplay and it may be racial fetishizing, but who gives a fuck?  This race play thing helps people of different colors and shades explore that desire to make love to someone who doesn't look the same as we do and I think that gets us closer to a truly race neutral world.  It may be difficult to watch mock slave auctions and minstrel shows for some, but for others it is tremendously erotic because race figures so deeply into their fantasies.  Just bear in mind, 20 plus years ago when I got into BDSM, it was considered to be abuse.  Professionals didn't see how anyone could whip another human being and both get pleasure from it.  How could that be normal?  Just keep that in mind when you think about race play and how it offends you.  Is it the race play people who are sick or those of us who have lost our open minds?

I think that is how I approached it when I was thinking about writing the blog. I think we all have a preferred picture of what our perfect partner would look like, that includes hair color, skin color, height and many other traits. I think I was expecting something more around race preference rather than some stuff that I found disconcerting. Either way, I opted to ignore it and pretend like it doesn't exist. Perfect solution right...?

Glad everyone is off to a great day! 

Posted : 07/09/2021 9:39 am
Winstonmacgregor
(@winstonmacgregor)

@spankandblow Race play in bdsm and cuckolding is basically just a cathartic way for people to channel trauma/guilt from all angles into something that they can process. 

Posted : 07/09/2021 12:48 pm
Spankandblow
(@spankandblow)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I started writing a blog about racism and stereotypes in the cuckolding scene and got sick to my stomach and ended up just deleting it. In researching, I found myself going down an internet rabbit hole of racial stereotyping that is far too negative to bring into this site. That's been my morning. How is yours?

The only way I can put a rational context around the whole thing is to say people are attracted to anything which is considered wrong and dirty and immoral when chasing a stronger orgasm. 

In real life, a black woman would probably not want any man to call her the n word, but in the bedroom, it might excite her because it teases out some submissive side of her.  Do I have proof there are women of color who like this?  No, I don't, but there are users on Reddit who claim to be black women who want to referred to by racial epithets.  Do some men enjoy being humiliated about the size of their penis?  Clearly yes.  Do they enjoy fetishizing the penises of other races?  I am going to assume yes based on groups I've read.

I do a similar form of psychological manipulation with women.  I tell some women: "girls always think with their pussies and clits.  That's the woman's brain."  Of course that's not true, but as a technique it creates in some women an excuse for their sexual impulses because women are judged more harshly for their sexual agency than men (especially by other women btw!).  I would argue that Emma does the same thing with men:  men masturbate too much and they always think about sex.  They need to be cock-caged to channel their raw and disruptive sexuality and also to better learn how to please their superiors:  Women.  It is beautiful psychological manipulation.  Fun for people who enjoy playing with sex.

That is how I view race play.  It's a game where the players get to traverse the one boundary which is almost universally despised:  racism.  When I did my AIT (which is like technical school) for the Army, I was one of only 2 white men in the entire training company.  The black men in my barracks often began conversations with this construction:  "Why do you white people always do..."  One night after "lights out", one of the blacks in my room asked "Why do you white guys eat pussy?  How could you lick that nasty ass shit?"  The other white guy in the room was from Louisiana and he appreciated how humor could lighten the tension.  He said with a strong Cajun accent, "I just lick the taste away."  For some reason, that brought the house down.  Everyone was laughing in their bunks.  Race play is something that people get to choose and it isn't forced on them like it was for me that summer in the Army.  I think that is fantastic.  Imagine if I had decided "I want to be in a room full of people who have bigoted views of white men" as part of fulfilling a sexual fantasy.  It would have been fantastic.  I think the same kind of play with sexual harassment would be equally fun since it is also a sensitive subject in the workplace.

SpankAndBlow

Posted : 07/09/2021 10:50 pm
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Like politics, racism is not a very happy subject. Personally I prefer a cup of Earl Grey tea, an interesting chess problem, and some soft jazz in the background. All of these inject a little joy into my day, and helps keep my mind off the tightness in my chastity cage.

It's day 8 and I have 2 days to go to reach my chastity goal, it doesn't help that the weather is still warm, and pretty girls in our neighborhood enjoy prancing around in their yoga pants. I swear, one of them does this just to tease me personally. (The caption was my idea...) ?  

Posted : 07/09/2021 11:29 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement