Notifications
Clear all

Things Look Different. Aaaaahhhhh!

38 Posts
12 Users
18 Likes
Machomissive
(@machomissive)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j so I for the fuck of me can't figure out how to navigate this site so I'm doing it the only way that I can figure out I get that you can't change the name of the website but at the same time I just want to point out that it's extremely demeaning to men evolve your man essentially just says he's one step away from being a chimpanzee and you know sure af if a guy said anything close to that about a woman half the internet would shit down his throat in an instant

Posted : 06/10/2021 1:15 am
Machomissive
(@machomissive)

Like you understand that you're promoting a toxic side of feminism right.... Everybody always says masculinity is the one thats toxic nobody ever says that feminism is toxic but this is a prime example as why it's toxic

Posted : 06/10/2021 1:28 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@machomissive This thread is about the look and feel of the site so in the interest of staying on topic, I'll only respond to the part of your reply that pertains. With that being said, I am more than happy to engage about anything else. I'd love to learn why you take such offense to the content so I hope that you post a new topic so we can discuss it separately.

When you say that you are unable to navigate the site, there is a menu at the top with options like blog, forum, recommendations, about me. Blog will have the options related to the blog, and forum is the option that brought you here. On mobile, it gives you three lines which you can tap to give you the same menu. Hope that helps! 

Posted : 06/10/2021 6:12 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j
Posted by: @socalphillip

The "Tell a Friend" button doesn't seem to work when you click on it.

I fixed it. Thank you.

I've always wanted to be be able to tell some of my friends about this site Emma, but of course am not able to "out" us as a couple ... just yet anyway.  I'm going to give er a try!

Advertisement

Posted : 06/10/2021 6:22 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@Machomissive  -  Talk about hard to navigate.  Punctuation!  You should look into it.

Posted : 06/10/2021 6:26 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @socalphillip

The "Tell a Friend" button doesn't seem to work when you click on it.

I fixed it. Thank you.

OK, so I did a test "tell a friend".  When you click the button it opens a window.  The first blank to complete is "your name".  When the anonymous email arrives, it says Hello ... and then the name that was inputted in that box.  Shouldn't the box say Your Friends Name instead of "Your Name"?

Posted : 06/10/2021 6:34 am
Machomissive
(@machomissive)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j I'm not sure why exactly but when I try to post anything it gives me a pop up that doesn't work towards anything and as for the guys saying that I'm crappy and punctuation that's just me being lazy but I've tried to post a topic and nothing comes out of it the only thing that I can do is respond to people in off topic comments with this new format

Posted : 06/10/2021 6:38 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: @subhubphx

I've always wanted to be be able to tell some of my friends about this site Emma, but of course am not able to "out" us as a couple ... just yet anyway.  I'm going to give er a try!

I think I fixed that. The email template that is, it still says your name but the email template says who it came from. Of course you can always leave it blank or put anonymous/concerned friend/your mom as the from name ? 

Posted : 06/10/2021 6:44 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@machomissive Lazy?  Seriously?  Why would you choose to be lazy when trying to make a point and communicating?  Come on man, you're better than that.

Posted : 06/10/2021 6:46 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: @machomissive

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j I'm not sure why exactly but when I try to post anything it gives me a pop up that doesn't work towards anything and as for the guys saying that I'm crappy and punctuation that's just me being lazy but I've tried to post a topic and nothing comes out of it the only thing that I can do is respond to people in off topic comments with this new format

Hmm. When you click add topic, there shouldn't be a popup at all. It should just expand beneath with a window to compose a new topic. Is this happening on your phone or a computer? What does the pop-up say? Which category are you creating a topic in? I'll try to recreate the issue if you have some additional info. 

Posted : 06/10/2021 6:48 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

I think I fixed that. The email template that is, it still says your name but the email template says who it came from. Of course you can always leave it blank or put anonymous/concerned friend/your mom as the from name ? 

I probably was confusing when trying to describe the problem.  When filling out the information after hitting the tell a friend button, I believe the first bit of information there should be "recipients name", instead of "your name".  Whatever currently is put in the "your name" box, comes out as the addressee when the email arrives.  IN other words, when I put subhubphx in the "your name" box, the test email arrives and says, "Hello subhubphx".  

Posted : 06/10/2021 6:50 am
Machomissive
(@machomissive)

@subhubphx I was trying to express why I'm disconcerted I also trying to do it in a different matter but my phone is apparently not allowing me to do so...I didn't realize some form of grammar police would give me flack when I'm just trying to let Emma know something that has been bothering me for months....I like this site I really do but I've been on the fence about unsubscribing for a long time but at the same time I don't want to I feel like I can come to a conclusion with her that helps me understand the situation a little bit better... So if you can just keep your opinions on my grammar out of the way the only reason I'm talking to her anymore public setting is because I can't get my phone to work for a more private setting

Posted : 06/10/2021 6:55 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I probably was confusing when trying to describe the problem.  When filling out the information after hitting the tell a friend button, I believe the first bit of information there should be "recipients name", instead of "your name".  Whatever currently is put in the "your name" box, comes out as the addressee when the email arrives.  IN other words, when I put subhubphx in the "your name" box, the test email arrives and says, "Hello subhubphx".  

Nope I got it, I did a test as well. I changed the email so now it says - Your friend (Subhubphx) referred this article to you.

I think it is important that they know whom it came from if the sender chooses to disclose. 

Posted : 06/10/2021 6:56 am
Machomissive
(@machomissive)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j let's try this first can you tell me please what button on the recent forums do I look for for posting a new topic

Posted : 06/10/2021 7:01 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@machomissive 

You would need to select a forum from the list and then post in that forum. The recent posts is just a list of posts that were posted recently.

Posted : 06/10/2021 7:04 am
Page 2 / 3

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement