Clear all

Kink3D Cobra

16 Posts
6 Users
15 Likes
Corey
(@corey)
Topic starter

Just got one of those and I can't say enough of how comfortable they are. I chose to buy two rings (3, 4) in case one would be too tight but it looks like both are good fits. I'm sticking with 4 for the time being. It's perhaps even too comfortable since I forget it's here and you don't really want to pull too hard on it (say mountain biking, don't you do that with it).

Also there's a nice subreddit on these cages, they seem quite popular and there's plenty of sizing advice. Even Emma did a blog she said was inspired by the Cobra some time ago. I think they deserve a thread here.

Any folks out there have experience with it?

Posted : 01/06/2022 5:37 pm
joebear, joebear and joebear reacted
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

@corey. I have been on the honor system up to now.  But, I am watching the trajectory of my girlfriend’s pleasure from controlling me sexually.  For example, three months ago she would have immediately rejected any thought of intentionally teasing me just to deny me an orgasm.  Now, she admits that it turns her on and makes her feel powerful.  

Right now, I think she would immediately reject the idea of locking my cock in chastity.  But, as she progresses in making our FLR her own, I can see that she could really take a liking to it in the not too distant future.

Advertisement

Your endorsement of the comfort of the Kink3D design is really helpful.  Do you find you can stand to pee, or do you have to sit?

Thanks for sharing.

Posted : 06/06/2022 5:47 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @allabouther

Right now, I think she would immediately reject the idea of locking my cock in chastity.  But, as she progresses in making our FLR her own, I can see that she could really take a liking to it in the not too distant future.

This is a good representation of the same trajectory we took in our loving Wife Led Marriage.  We went from the honor system (successfully) and only using the cage for punishment purposes when she was especially unhappy with me, to where we are now.  Where we are now is that I am caged almost always, we use a strap-on harness and her favorite dildo for most of her penetration desires, and most of my orgasms are while being caged (ruined).  We have never been happier and we have both found a "sweet spot" in our relationship.  She will occasionally let me out of my cage for a good, old-fashioned, full-on orgasm, just so i won't forget what those are like.  For which I am grateful.

Aubrey Plaza Orgasm Gif

Posted : 06/06/2022 7:30 am
subbieforHer reacted
Corey
(@corey)
Topic starter

Do you find you can stand to pee, or do you have to sit?

@allabouther, standing is possible thanks to the snug fit, but the aiming angle is quite restricted (about 45 degrees).

I'm more afraid of the balls being pulled on erections (due to the cage itself being pushed) which causes some discomfort and is clearly unnatural for them. No idea about potential damage but I'm ruling out 24/7 wearing until I figure this out. Safety first!

Posted : 06/06/2022 11:02 am
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

@corey in general, it is best to start slow, just an hour a day in chastity and adding an hour each day.  Best that you have a key while you train your body to get used to it and if there is any discomfort, you can unlock.

Posted : 06/06/2022 11:23 am
corey, corey and corey reacted
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

@corey In my short prior experience with a CB-3000, I was able to pee standing up and it saved a lot of trouble, time and embarrassment.  I carried a Q-Tip in my pocket that I could use to quickly align things for a proper "angle of attack."  The biggest problem, by far, was discomfort with my scrotum.

Posted : 06/06/2022 2:02 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@corey In my short prior experience with a CB-3000, I was able to pee standing up and it saved a lot of trouble, time and embarrassment.  I carried a Q-Tip in my pocket that I could use to quickly align things for a proper "angle of attack."  The biggest problem, by far, was discomfort with my scrotum.

Ms. K and I felt exactly the same way when all we had was a CB6000.  It was uncomfortable after a day, and more importantly, it got pretty gross pretty fast.  ALL of those problems went away when we purchased a custom fitted Mature Metal Jailbird.  Now ... I'm mostly 24/7. with few exceptions.  

Posted : 06/06/2022 4:48 pm
Corey
(@corey)
Topic starter

@subhubphx, @allabouther Thanks for your insights. I've also tried a CB6000S which was way too bulky and short but helped me find the right ring size for the Cobra. The closed design was definitely an issue in the washroom. The Cobra's open design makes adjustments so much easier!

Posted : 06/06/2022 5:14 pm
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

@corey It definitely sounds like the Cobra should be on my short list (rather than return to my old CB3000) if my girlfriend wants to move beyond the honor system.  @subhubphx I have never heard anything but praise for the comfort and hygiene of the Mature Metal Jailbird.  How is the tug on your balls when you attempt an erection compared to your old CB model?

Posted : 06/06/2022 11:54 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

How is the tug on your balls when you attempt an erection compared to your old CB model?

It's noticeable and even a bit uncomfortable when the attempted erection is especially eager, but it's just that, a bit uncomfortable.  Not at all painful.  Which I believe it should be.  There was a time not too long after Ms. K put me on a very rare orgasms allowance that I had begun to actually embrace and enjoy "blue balls".  Sounds crazy doesn't it? It's true.  To me, blue balls had become another symbol of my devotion to her and as such, I began to enjoy the feeling.  Much the same with trying to get an erection in a well fitted cage.

There is no comparison to the CB.  The Jail Bird feels tight and confining when erect.  The CB was tight and painful.  The comfort and cleanliness factor was the primary factor to the evolution from not wearing a cage (only for punishment because it was so uncomfortable) to wearing one almost always now.

Posted : 07/06/2022 5:46 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Posted by: @subhubphx

I had begun to actually embrace and enjoy "blue balls".  Sounds crazy doesn't it? It's true. 

It is amazing that you mention developing an enjoyment of the feeling of "blue balls."  My girlfriend and I discussed the same thing this morning when we were having a moment of intimacy before the day got started.  We were reliving our intimate time from last night and sharing thehigh points for each of us.

I thanked her for letting me talk with an open heart last night. I told her that I hoped I didn't make her uncomfortable by getting too deep too fast.  I told her that since I have been on a cycle of one release a week for the past couple of weeks, my brain is pretty much marinatiing in dopamine the entire week which makes my desire for her go through the roof and makes me long for closeness with her.  As a result, she gets my honest feelings without much of a filter.

The interesting thing is she perceived this as a problem.    She said, "That must be so frustrating and uncomfortable.  You just get hornier and hornier?  Is there something you can do to redirect direct your focus to make it easier?"

I was thrilled that she didn't fall back to, "You just need to masturbate to give yourself a release."  But, still, it was clear that she didn't understand.

"What makes you think it's a problem?" I said.  I enjoy being continuously aroused for you and the feeling of longing to reconnect at an intimate level.  It is a good thing and I wouldn't trade it for anything."

We are both learning to change mindsets.  As she said, "This is really different from everyting I have been taught to expect.  Wonderful.  And it makes total sense.  It just takes some getting used to."

Posted : 07/06/2022 6:30 am
Brian, subhubphx, subhubphx and 1 people reacted
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member

@allabouther i can pee standing, but prefer to sit.  Loving my cobra tried some cheap metal cages first, heavy and not as smooth as it should be

Posted : 13/08/2022 3:45 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

2C22  Even though my fiancé has grown couple more months into her control in our FLR, she immediately rejected the idea of putting me in a chastity cage when I suggested it last week.

Posted : 13/08/2022 9:03 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@allabouther My wife was the same way for the first 8 years or so of our WLM.  A number of things conspired against us from the beginning.  We used a CB6000, which is essentially a plastic tube and a poorly designed base ring.  She was never really a fan of the idea to begin with because she thought it was just too weird.  But we pressed on even with her reluctance.  After just a few hours it was incredibly uncomfortable and hygiene was awful after 1 day.  She decided to relegate it to being used for punishment purposes only because, as she said, 'if you're being punished, I won't be anywhere near your cock, so I won't really care if it smells.'  That is when it was relegated to the back of the sex drawer, only to be pulled out for use when she was particularly unhappy with me.  Like really pissed.

Then, on one Sunday morning when you have our reading and connecting time about our relationship, she saw a picture of a stainless cage, and she immediately fell in love with it after instantly recognizing that it could be cleaned easily without being removed.  She figured that if it was uncomfortable, that I'd be able to adjust and get used to it.

It was an amazing benchmark in our relationship.  The cage is amazingly comfortable and can be cleaned while wearing.  That was 18 months ago and we have evolved (see what I did there?) to where I am (mostly) permanently caged.  Yes, (mostly) all the time, including penetrative sex and orgasms for me.  Ms. K. wasn't about to give up penetration and made me order a strap on harness and a very high quality dildo, which has progressively become her preferred way of penetrative sex with me.  It's become her preference because she knows there will be no need to stop to avoid me spilling.  She knows that if she is especially horny that it can go and go as long as she wants it to and in the end have the kind hard fucking that every woman needs now and again.  She knows that it is me that is fucking her and she really loves the it being me doing the fucking.  My smell, my sounds, you know, me.  Anyway, I digress.

I will tell you that our marriage changed for the way better once we incorporated the (mostly) permanent use of the cage ... and especially so once she discovered that I could actually get so aroused that I could cum in my cage.  Talk about the ultimate ruined orgasm!  It all happened once Ms. K. had the confidence in her leadership not to feel any sense of shame or guilt.  It allowed to better understand the whole picture of chastity and all of the amazing benefits associated with it.  Perhaps your fiancé might do the same as her leadership and confidence expands.  If so, fear not my friend, your relationship will accelerate to higher and better levels than you ever thought possible.  Our lives together have never been better!

Surprised Nicolas Cage Gif

Posted : 14/08/2022 7:21 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Posted by: @subhubphx

Perhaps your fiancé might do the same as her leadership and confidence expands.  If so, fear not my friend, your relationship will accelerate to higher and better levels than you ever thought possible. 

I do think it is possible.  Her confidence is increasing.  Her leadership is increasing. Her perception of what is kinky is decreasing.  Her inhibitions are decreasing.  Looking back at what happened, I really cannot be surprised.  Given that she wasn't even aware that "real people" buy chastity devices and engage in chastity play, my introduction ran straight into her still-healthy inhibitions.  But, I am thinking that if she starts employing the handcuffs and some other light bondage that she is open to, then I don't think chastity will seem quite so kinky.  As she cares less and less about those old inhibitions and as she builds more and more confidence in exercising her control to live her life on her terms, she might look at it differently.

I wish, for her sake, that I could help it happen faster than 8 years, but since I won't top from the bottom about it, it will have to come in its own time, if it comes at all.

Posted : 14/08/2022 9:40 am
subhubphx reacted
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement