A cautionary tale f...

Notifications
Clear all

A cautionary tale for the unevolved man.

4 Posts
3 Users
4 Likes
Lbp6855
(@lbp6855)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Who's Right - Marriage for Moderns (1954) - YouTube

You don't want to end up like the Carson family. If you are not ready to have a conversation about the benefits of pegging, you need to at least, "comment on the adequacies of her cooking" when you come home from work an hour late. 

Posted : 03/04/2024 11:29 am
subhubphx reacted
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @lbp6855

Who's Right - Marriage for Moderns (1954) - YouTube

You don't want to end up like the Carson family. If you are not ready to have a conversation about the benefits of pegging, you need to at least, "comment on the adequacies of her cooking" when you come home from work an hour late. 

Look on he bright side. If Female led relationships and male chastity is not what you like - Leave. No one is forcing you to log in here. 🙂

Posted : 29/04/2024 9:09 am
lbp6855 reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @williamportor

Look on he bright side. If Female led relationships and male chastity is not what you like - Leave. No one is forcing you to log in here. 🙂

Female-led relationships.  Check!  Male Chastity.  Check!  Both good.  Cuckolding w/humiliation.  Not so good.  Should I leave too?

Personally, I'd like to see @lbp6855 stick and continue to contribute.  I already know that dissenting opinions are not just encouraged here, but encouraged.

Posted : 29/04/2024 11:03 am
lbp6855 reacted
Lbp6855
(@lbp6855)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx I always welcome anybody who wants to have a conversation to my face, it is when it is done behind my back that I loose respect for a person. In that sense, I'm happy if anyone wants to comment on whatever I write. It is true that I do dissent often on this blog but it is because of a desire to see things from different angles. The stuff that is written on here can be very interesting but not for the majority of people to actually do in real life. You have to be a certain type of person who is doing it with another certain type of person for anything discussed here to work. I try to get the downside perspective in a round-a-bout way because I don't want to ask questions that might be to personal. Maybe Emma and her husband have things that they would rather keep private. I have never done anything mentioned on this site, I just find the alternative lifestyle dynamics very interesting and I'm happy to hear stories of people like you and your wife who are living without (or less) regret than most by being who the are.

Posted : 29/04/2024 1:34 pm
subhubphx reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement