Time for Pharma ad's to go.

10 Posts
5 Users
15 Likes
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I like his site, but these recent drug posts are getting annoying. 95% of erectile issues can be cured through proper diet, exercise, weight management, and a male chastity cage to prevent excessive masturbation. You don't need drugs. Time for the Pharma ad's to go 

Posted : 27/02/2024 1:09 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Oh my gosh, it got bad over the last few days. I am working on cleaning it up. The site got hit by a bot or something. Ugh so frustrating.

Posted : 01/03/2024 9:13 am
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @evolvingyourman

Oh my gosh, it got bad over the last few days. I am working on cleaning it up. The site got hit by a bot or something. Ugh so frustrating.

Thank You for responding. I wish you best of success. 

Posted : 01/03/2024 10:56 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I think it might be under control I had to pay for a anti bot plugin for new registration but it wasn't overly expensive and it should hopefully stop these spammers from registering as much. Fingers crossed. Thanks for your patience with it everyone.

Posted : 02/03/2024 9:28 am
MPowerYou, mickg93, subhubphx and 1 people reacted
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j Thanks for supporting such an awesome site.

Advertisement

Posted : 04/03/2024 12:10 pm
mickg93 and Emma reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Guh.  Seriously, it is getting ridiculous.  I don't envy you having to stay on top of this Emma, but this shit is taking over.  

Posted : 12/03/2024 7:35 am
Emma reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

"What you allow will continue."  -  Unknown    But, it's true.

Posted : 14/03/2024 7:43 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

It is true. I am removing spam every day or two but it seems to be about ten per day. I may make a waiting period for new registrants to post but you are right, it is difficult to stay on top of. For now I turned on moderation which means I can clean them up before they are visible to all of you. Sorry again about all of this, so difficult to keep the riff raff out.

This post was modified 1 month ago by Emma

Posted : 14/03/2024 10:56 am
Socalphillip
(@socalphillip)

Sorry that you have to deal with this, Emma. You created a great site, and it’s a shame that someone is trying to exploit it. 
Good luck 😘

Posted : 14/03/2024 3:23 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

So far it has been working well but it has caught a couple of "real" comments so if your message looks spammy (links can trigger this) it might get held up for a day or two until I can approve it.

Posted : 18/03/2024 7:10 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement