Planning the next step of my evolution

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

We have been away for a couple of weeks and during that time Mistress B and I had a chance to discuss the status of our FLR in detail. During the vacation I passed 200 days of semen retention. Semen retention is key to our dynamic. We like how this is working. I am kept in my place, deliver on my purpose to satisfy her need for physical and emotional stimulation and also feel fulfilled as her submissive.

We have agreed that the next milestone for us is that I go a full year without orgasm or ejaculation. No cages. Pure trust between us and my absolute behavioural correctness. No penile friction. EVER! We also agreed that if we hit the one year milestone on 16th July 2024 then the next stage should be to aim for 5 years. I was keen to commit total and absolute retention for good but Mistress B wants to give me the option to exit the commitment at the 1 year and 5 year points before this becomes total.

Anyone else in the community have experience of or know of others in an FLR with the same kind of arrangement with regard to semen retention and control.  I am curious to get their insight.

Posted : 10/02/2024 5:31 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement