Clear all

Any ladies here interested in CFNM?

10 Posts
7 Users
4 Likes
Oceancity
(@oceancity)
Topic starter

Hi, I am a very strong fan of CFNM. I like the feeling of embarrassment and humiliation of being naked in front of clothed ladies. I am especially interested in being bottomless and wearing a short shirt that makes it impossible to cover myself with. Until now I have not found any lady who is interested in CFNM. Is there a lady here who is interested in CFNM?

Posted : 11/06/2023 1:36 am
KayT2023 reacted
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member

Well, personally, I feel like it's mostly a thing that guys fantasize about. Just my two cents!

Posted : 11/06/2023 7:09 am
Oceancity
(@oceancity)
Topic starter

@vivian Hi, thanks for commenting. I am new here, may I ask are you male or female?

Posted : 11/06/2023 8:23 am
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member

I have been in a lot of CFNM situations, especially when i go to a nude beach with female friends that are not into nudism, but it isn't a sexual situation, it's just normal, everyone chooses what to wear, or not 😀

I am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, that only orgasms through prostate stimulation.

Advertisement

Posted : 14/06/2023 9:49 pm
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @vivian

Well, personally, I feel like it's mostly a thing that guys fantasize about. Just my two cents!

I wasn't a huge fan until we tried it and I saw how empowering it was to be clothed while he was nude and caged. The scene set the stage and now those types of scenarios are very hot. The interview I did with Marie CFNM was fun!

Posted : 16/06/2023 1:27 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I wasn't a huge fan until we tried it and I saw how empowering it was to be clothed while he was nude and caged. The scene set the stage and now those types of scenarios are very hot. The interview I did with Marie CFNM was fun!

I want to do this very badly!

Posted : 16/06/2023 3:26 pm
Oceancity
(@oceancity)
Topic starter

I am ready for any kind of CFNM or humiliation for ladies or couples. If any one interested just leave me a message.

Posted : 17/06/2023 6:21 am
Dplaything
(@dplaything)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

This is standard in our house too.

Posted : 17/06/2023 5:52 pm
oceancity reacted
Oceancity
(@oceancity)
Topic starter

@dplaything hi, does your wife like other men also to be naked and caged in front of her?

Posted : 18/06/2023 7:09 am
Hisgoddess
(@hisgoddess)

@oceancity Hi, this is dPlaything's Goddess.  We haven't yet had an opportunity to have this scenario happen but I would definitely enjoy this.

Posted : 20/06/2023 11:58 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement