Clear all

Any ladies here interested in CFNM?

14 Posts
11 Users
9 Likes
Oceancity
(@oceancity)
Topic starter

Hi, I am a very strong fan of CFNM. I like the feeling of embarrassment and humiliation of being naked in front of clothed ladies. I am especially interested in being bottomless and wearing a short shirt that makes it impossible to cover myself with. Until now I have not found any lady who is interested in CFNM. Is there a lady here who is interested in CFNM?

Posted : 11/06/2023 2:36 am
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member

Well, personally, I feel like it's mostly a thing that guys fantasize about. Just my two cents!

Posted : 11/06/2023 8:09 am
Oceancity
(@oceancity)
Topic starter

@vivian Hi, thanks for commenting. I am new here, may I ask are you male or female?

Posted : 11/06/2023 9:23 am
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member

I have been in a lot of CFNM situations, especially when i go to a nude beach with female friends that are not into nudism, but it isn't a sexual situation, it's just normal, everyone chooses what to wear, or not 😀

I am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, that only orgasms through prostate stimulation.

Advertisement

Posted : 14/06/2023 10:49 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @vivian

Well, personally, I feel like it's mostly a thing that guys fantasize about. Just my two cents!

I wasn't a huge fan until we tried it and I saw how empowering it was to be clothed while he was nude and caged. The scene set the stage and now those types of scenarios are very hot. The interview I did with Marie CFNM was fun!

Posted : 16/06/2023 2:27 pm
nevertoolate reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman

I wasn't a huge fan until we tried it and I saw how empowering it was to be clothed while he was nude and caged. The scene set the stage and now those types of scenarios are very hot. The interview I did with Marie CFNM was fun!

I want to do this very badly!

Posted : 16/06/2023 4:26 pm
Oceancity
(@oceancity)
Topic starter

I am ready for any kind of CFNM or humiliation for ladies or couples. If any one interested just leave me a message.

Posted : 17/06/2023 7:21 am
nevertoolate reacted
Dplaything
(@dplaything)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman

This is standard in our house too.

Posted : 17/06/2023 6:52 pm
oceancity reacted
Oceancity
(@oceancity)
Topic starter

@dplaything hi, does your wife like other men also to be naked and caged in front of her?

Posted : 18/06/2023 8:09 am
Hisgoddess
(@hisgoddess)

@oceancity Hi, this is dPlaything's Goddess.  We haven't yet had an opportunity to have this scenario happen but I would definitely enjoy this.

Posted : 20/06/2023 12:58 pm
Alphaboss
(@alphaboss)

I enjoyed male strip shows long before I discovered (through my blushing partner) the term 'cfnm', and the various sites dedicated to it. From his collection, I like the ones with a story around power reversal or where women are depicted as being clever in tricking the men into a position of vulnerability. Or if the guy has done something to deserve a humbling experience. Some of the plots I saw had fun, lasting consequences, like the woman involved getting promoted over a male rival, which I find satisfying.

I'm so much interested in the cfnm that quickly leapt to the guy getting to jerk off. For me it should be more about women benefitting from his embarrassment rather than just an excuse for a guy to wank his little cock in front of women.

I'm surprised as feminism has rose in prominence within society that a more female-centric form of cnfm hasn't permeated culture more. Sure Magic Mike Live was normalised but that's super tame and barely any nudity.

Posted : 04/04/2024 7:40 am
Bigqueend
(@bigqueend)

@alphaboss Preach!

Posted : 05/04/2024 8:39 pm
Aries
(@aries)

@alphaboss, now we are talking about seeing other men nude, not your partner's. I think there's the component of jealousy that your partner can feel after knowing you have enjoyed other men nudity or even a bit of touching.

I find arousing CFNM when it's mixed with other forms of humiliation, like light spanking, chastity and house chores or other men involved in the game.

I would feel a bit cuckold if my wife went to full strip shows.

Thanks for your post!

Posted : 23/04/2024 6:30 pm
Bigskysub
(@bigskysub)
Trusted Member

@evolvingyourman thank you for your perspective Emma. You make this site awesome

Posted : 28/04/2024 8:03 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement