Clear all

How about a fun fact or two?

26 Posts
14 Users
29 Likes
Lbp6855
(@lbp6855)
Illustrious Member

@evolvingyourman Yeah it is for the best that you are living in 2024 and not the 1800s. Not only was science not on your side but I don't think that art and culture was as well. I don't imagine that your print version of the "Ye Ole Cuckoldress" that you would have made with your personal printing press out back in the barn would have gone over all that well with the town folk. Probably would have landed you face first in the pond after being convicted of spreading trollop theory in the eyes of the lord. On the plus side, you would become an icon and legend amongst liberal arts students and drag queens for many years to come.

Posted : 13/04/2024 12:43 pm
Mickg93
(@mickg93)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman

Tell me a fun fact or two about yourself, doesn't need to be kinky. Do you like skydiving? Are you a fitness enthusiast? Have you been on a game show. Tell me something fun and exciting about yourself!

I'll start. 

I was in the studio audience for an episode in the last season of friends.

Your turn!

My beloved Wife designed the matching tattoos She and I got on the day we were married. She had a few already, it was my first (and only one so far). We agreed on tattoos in addition to rings, something permanent that no one can take from us.

Underneath my tattoo is Her name (Karin) and underneath Hers is my name (Mick).

She also had "Hotwife" added to one of Her existing tattoos at the same time. Karin hadn't mentioned this addition, it was a surprise.

Posted : 14/04/2024 10:41 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

@allabouther continental - I climbed Mt Whitney in California. I was with my scout troop. On a spur-of-the-moment decision, I went with a group of 4 to summit for sunrise. Everyone else got elevation sickness and I did the final ascent solo. After sunrise, I came back to the junction, collected the troop and summitted again. Nothing technical on this one. 

Advertisement

Posted : 14/04/2024 6:38 pm
nevertoolate reacted
Aries
(@aries)

@mickg93, what a surprise for your wedding!

Posted : 16/04/2024 8:24 am
mickg93 reacted
Mickg93
(@mickg93)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @aries

@mickg93, what a surprise for your wedding!

The real surprise was how quickly She officially became a Hotwife.

The morning after our wedding night, Karin went to swim at the hotel's indoor pool. About an hour later, She brought a young stud back up to our hotel suite and took him to bed - the very same bed where we had consummated our marriage the night before. It was just a random guy She met at the pool. Karin didn't get his name and he even took the used condoms with him when he left.

I bought Her a special gift to mark the occasion, then Karin and I spent the rest of that day in bed together.

Six years later, our marriage is stronger than ever, and we celebrate Karin's "Hotwife anniversary" the day after our anniversary.

Posted : 20/04/2024 6:09 am
nevertoolate reacted
Aries
(@aries)

Great.

I suppose she started as a Hot girlfriend.

Is just her who has sex with others?

Thanks.

Posted : 20/04/2024 1:00 pm
Rene
 rene
(@rene)
Eminent Member

I've been a licensed official if at least 2 sports for over 40 yrs.......last night 5 miles in a boy's HS soccer game at 70+

Posted : 23/04/2024 7:15 am
Rene
 rene
(@rene)
Eminent Member

I've been a licensed official if at least 2 sports for over 40 yrs.......last night 5 miles in a boy's HS soccer game at 70+

Posted : 23/04/2024 7:15 am
Mickg93
(@mickg93)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @aries

Great.

I suppose she started as a Hot girlfriend.

Is just her who has sex with others?

Thanks.

Karin and I have never had a monogamous relationship, so you could say She started as a Hot girlfriend.

We've been together 13 years and married for six. We both play outside our marriage but She is in charge. If I want to play, I have to obtain Her permission.

If Karin wants to play, She is free to do so at any time with any man, woman or couple She wants.

She makes the rules and I obey them. It might not fit the "true definition" of an FLR, but it works for us.

Posted : 27/04/2024 5:02 am
Mickg93
(@mickg93)
Trusted Member

Another fun fact about Karin and myself:

Karin wrote our marriage vows, and during our wedding, She wanted me to look up at Her to recite them.

But Instead of having me kneel for the ceremony as I expected, Karin wore a pair of eight-inch high heels so She would stand about four inches taller than me.

Posted : 27/04/2024 5:17 am
Bigskysub
(@bigskysub)
Trusted Member

@bigqueend really?

Posted : 28/04/2024 11:39 am
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement