Clear all

We love the cuck scene!

4 Posts
5 Users
1 Likes
Luv2Cuckhim
(@luv2cuckhim)
Topic starter

My bull and I planned a night for me to have a date at the house. I edged my husband for the entire week, reminding him about the date on Friday and didn't allow him to cum until the day of the date. Once Friday arrived and my bull arrived, I had wine with him, flirted and chatted all while my husband watched.

Eventually we go up to the bedroom and as soon as we get undressed everything’s ready, I tell my husband to. My bull and I just stared and said that he can't watch unless he jerks off to completion. My husband/cuck did and came right on the floor in front of us.

We laughed, I handed him the panties I was wearing and told him to put them on and sit on his hands and my bull I began to play. I could tell from his expressions that his mind was clear and his emotions weren't cushioned by sexual arousal like they normally are. We taunted him and did some light size comparison and made him kiss my bulls dick. We noised him getting choked up and ashamed in his chair and he ended up leaving the room while we continued. He knows the safe word for us to stop if needed but he knows that I would be extremely annoyed if we have to use it.

We came downstairs after we were done and he was folding laundry in the living room still wearing my frilly panties. What a cuck. I love him so much and I loved hearing about the roller coaster of emotions that this experience created. Cucks experience an entire range of emotions that makes the highs higher and the lows lower. Lovely!

Posted : 24/03/2024 10:59 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

I'm very much a "to each their own" person and feel genuine happiness for people who can live the kind of life they wish to live.  Like we all do, when we see, hear, or read something, I can't help but put myself in the "shoes" of the person most like me in the story, and then react.  Logically that would be your husband in this case.  It's a bad habit most of us are afflicted with, but we're human, so ...

Advertisement

I just don't get the fetish of inflicting emotional pain on others in a purposeful way to constantly demonstrate to the man you love, how he is inadequate and unworthy.  "We noised him getting choked up and ashamed in his chair and he ended up leaving the room while we continued. He knows the safe word for us to stop if needed but he knows that I would be extremely annoyed if we have to use it."  I assumed you meant noticed him and not "noised him" here.  We always talk about how important communication is, and "getting chocked up" is a sad and dangerous way to communicate, especially since him knowing that using a safe word would only aggravate you.  I cringed.

God Bless you both ... well all three of you, and I very much hope that everyone involved is certain that what you are experiencing is truly what you want long-term, and that nobody, especially the husband, feels trapped and doomed to a life of recurring emotional hell.  

Posted : 25/03/2024 7:53 am
lbp6855 reacted
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @luv2cuckhim

My bull and I planned a night for me to have a date at the house. I edged my husband for the entire week, reminding him about the date on Friday and didn't allow him to cum until the day of the date. Once Friday arrived and my bull arrived, I had wine with him, flirted and chatted all while my husband watched.

Eventually we go up to the bedroom and as soon as we get undressed everything’s ready, I tell my husband to. My bull and I just stared and said that he can't watch unless he jerks off to completion. My husband/cuck did and came right on the floor in front of us.

We laughed, I handed him the panties I was wearing and told him to put them on and sit on his hands and my bull I began to play. I could tell from his expressions that his mind was clear and his emotions weren't cushioned by sexual arousal like they normally are. We taunted him and did some light size comparison and made him kiss my bulls dick. We noised him getting choked up and ashamed in his chair and he ended up leaving the room while we continued. He knows the safe word for us to stop if needed but he knows that I would be extremely annoyed if we have to use it.

We came downstairs after we were done and he was folding laundry in the living room still wearing my frilly panties. What a cuck. I love him so much and I loved hearing about the roller coaster of emotions that this experience created. Cucks experience an entire range of emotions that makes the highs higher and the lows lower. Lovely!

Nice story. Next time you might consider edging your husband for the entire week and not allow him to cum until the day of the date, then when Friday arrives tell him you changed your mind, and he has to wait another week, then make him sit, locked in a chastity cage, watching respectfully while you and your bull enjoy your sex session. 

Posted : 06/04/2024 7:01 am
Aries
(@aries)

Hi!

He is a good cuckold indeed!

Rather cruel making him watch after having eyaculated.

Congratulations.

Posted : 14/04/2024 8:28 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement