College Cuckold

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Whitedotsonteal
(@whitedotsonteal)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Karina and I met each other Freshman year in college. We hit it off immediately and flirted constantly. I would play with her hair, she would punch my arm and laugh at my jokes, you know the drill. Soon we started dating and everything progressed as normal. We were just getting to know each other and nothing too uncommon happened. We had sex early in our relationship, and if I remember correctly, it was the 4th official date. Neither of us were keen on holding back, given the serious amount of flirtation we had previously shared.

I have always known Karina loves well endowed men. When we started dating, one of the first things she did was touch my cock through my pants to get me excited. Karina knew how to tease a man. When hanging out with friends, she would frequently come from behind me and whisper things in my ear things like: "I wish I could take your big cock out here right now and blow you" and "Don't you wish you could just slide my panties to the side right now and see how smooth my pussy looks?" or "I caught you looking at my feet a few minutes ago. Do you have a foot fetish?"

Given how much of a tease she was, I always wondered how many men she had been with before me but she refused to answer. Whenever I asked her that, she always responded with "What does it matter? Don't you like the way I make you feel?" I don't care how many men she had been with, but imagining my girlfriend as a slut in high school really turned me on. This is pretty much where the cuckolding thing began for me, where I realized I wanted to see Karina with other men.

As mentioned, Karina and I really hit it off, and we were very good friends by the time all of these thoughts were popping into my head. I kept thinking that she was perfect since she was intelligent, liked cooking, played video games, hung out with other guys, and was very good looking. She did a few things that bothered me like skipping showering if she didn't do anything physical throughout the day, or asking if she looked fat in an outfit. Aside from that, I couldn't find any flaws with her. For that reason, I hesitated to tell her about my voyeur fantasy. I didn’t want to ruin something with the perfect girl.

I finally worked up the nerve to tell her 2 months after we started dating. At this point in our relationship, I was falling pretty hard for her and I didn't want to hide this fact. The problem was that I never had the courage to tell her, nor knew what the right time was. Lucky for me, we had just gone to a party and we got to mingle separately. It was a typical college party, with card games, beer pong, hookah, etc. Karina was doing her thing at the card table and I ended up at the beer-pong table. I played a few games, won and lost and at some point I noticed a very hot guy playing. He had a nice chest, tight fitting t-shirt, nice biceps, and was wearing some sports shorts that showed a nice bulge. Now, there was no reason for this guy to have a boner, so that bulge must have been him soft. Immediately I thought "I need to know who this guy is and get him to fuck Karina." I found a partner and called next on the pong table; luckily, the guy won his game with his partner and we were next. My partner and I introduced ourselves to our rivals and I found out the hot guy’s name was Dimitri.

Advertisement

The game started off badly for us and we had not made any cups yet. At some point, Karina started watching on the side lines. Wanting to use that to my advantage, I started teasing Dimitri whenever he was shooting. I would sexily move my shirt up to try and distract him like a girl would do. To my surprise, it worked and we tied the game.

At this point, seeing me do these ridiculous moves, a lot of people started watching the game and I knew Dimitri wanted to win. We made 2 more cups and he was beginning to sweat. At last my plan worked; during one of my shots, Dimitri did the same moves I had been doing on him to distract me. He lifted his shirt moving sexily and I got a full view of his abs, belly button, and chest. He was beautiful and not too buff, just very toned. The lighting showed a thin film of sweat, since he had been playing for quite a while, and his skin glistened. After getting my eyeful, I looked over at Karina. She was staring also and I knew my plan had worked. Dimitri beat me, we shook hands and started chatting. The first thing I did was introduce him to Karina and he checked her out from head to toe.

"Great game man. I thought you were going to beat us after you started distracting me.”

"Ahahha I thought so too. As you can see, I have no shame; I was ready to beat you guys using whatever tools I had at my disposal.”

Karina said "You were both very sexy up there. If I didn’t know you were straight, I would be jealous right now.”

"I don’t know about Ian, but I was just doing it to win and to show off for the girls. Did it work?” Dimitri said looking at Karina.

"Oh, it worked. Show us those abs again.” Karina said with a smirk on her face and her gaze lingering on his bulge.

"Well, I think I have embarrassed Ian plenty today, don’t you?” Dimitri said.

"I don’t know. I think he can take it. Can’t you babe?”

Before I could answer, Dimitry said: “Grab us a beer, would you? while I show Karina my abs.” He didn’t even look at me when he asked me for the drinks. Karina and him were staring into each other’s eyes.

Given this scenario was my goal from the start, I didn’t mind his request and headed to grab the drinks.

When I returned Dimitri and Karina smiled and took one beer each. Since nobody was talking I asked about his hometown and made some other small talk. The sexual tension was pretty high. Whatever they were talking about before my return had turned them both on. The imprint of his cock was even more impressive than before. Karina had to go to the restroom, so we ended up separated from Dimitri and we didn’t see him after that.

That night I went back to Karina's dorm since she had the room to herself, and we had barely crossed the threshold and clothes were coming off.

"Are you going to give it to me hard babe?"

I didn't reply to her, I knew she wanted it hard and primal, which is not really my style, but I tried. I picked her up against the wall and inserted my cock into her already wet pussy. Karina wore an IUD since she was 17, so condoms were never part of our play. I went hard on her for about 1 minute and I couldn't hold her off the ground anymore, so I lowered her to the bed and started pounding her missionary style.

I could see in her face that she wanted me to keep doing it against the wall but she didn't say anything. That made me redouble my efforts until she came and I came inside of her. My physique is more on the skinny side and I am only 5' 9" so I have a hard time holding Karina off of the ground. Despite my shortcomings, Karina seemed to enjoy our sex and I always drove her wild with my tongue. It did help that I had a nice 7.5" cock with good girth.

I rolled off her and we were just sitting there panting. I cradled her in my arms and she planted a kiss on my cheek.

"I don't know what got me all hot and bothered today Ian, but that was good."

Now I knew this was my chance. I was going to wait until a bit later to talk about Dimitri's body, but since she left me this opening, I was going to take it.

"Maybe it was Dimitri's sexy body."

As I said this, she kind of pushed herself away from me to look into my face better and says:

"I did look at his body. Did that upset you?"

"Darling, of course not. I don't own you in any way and if you want to look or talk to other guys, you can."

I planted a lingering kiss on her mouth to drive it home that I was not upset with her and she laid her head back on my chest.

Then she said, "Babe, I am very glad you are not the jealous type. Dimitri really did have a nice body didn't he?"

"Yes, he did. I bet that little show he gave us is what turned you on. Also, did you see that bulge in his pants?"

Karina replied, “Yeah I did. He must be very well hung. He is going to make a girl very happy soon."

"Why do you say that?” I asked her.

"While you were gone, he mentioned he was single.”

"What else did he say? It seemed like I interrupted you guys when I returned.”

"Nothing much. He showed me his abs and he was just hitting on me. Saying I had a really nice ass and tits.”

As Karina said this, she looked me in the eyes, her hand traveled from my chest onto my cock and started playing with it for a minute.

"Babe, lick my pussy," she said as she pushed my head down towards her hip.

I loved when she just ordered me around without saying please. That was always a sure way for her to get my cock twitching, so I got my arm from under her, licked each of her pink, hard nipples on my way down and planted kisses around her inner thighs.

She didn’t realize it, but her pussy was full of my semen and I couldn't wait to dive in. I had never cleaned her creampie before this, and I wondered what her reaction would be. I parted her little pink inner labia and saw some of my semen dripping from inside of her perfectly smooth pussy. It was all red and puffy from the earlier round, and super messy. I started licking her left labia and our mixed juices were driving me insane.

I had fantasized about licking her clean for a long time and I was finally doing it. I started bucking my hips as savored that salty, gooey, wet pussy. Karina was moaning and rested her feet on my back, just below my shoulder blades. I licked every fold of her pink lips, ensuring no semen was left, and then I moved to her hole. A glob of semen touched my tongue and quickly drove me over the edge making me cum again. I spurted my little load into the bed linen, ashamed of myself.

Karina at this point was getting wetter and I couldn’t distinguish between my semen and her juices. I keep lapping it all up from inside of her and stimulating her clit. All I heard were her moans and I felt her hip swaying to assist my tongue in traveling her whole slit.

All of a sudden, she grabbed my head with both hands and frantically rubbed it all the way up and down her tiny slit as if it was a vibrator. She came again while guiding my face up and down combined with her own thrusts. I kept licking her for a solid 30 seconds as she thrashed around riding wave after wave of pleasure.

After her orgasm subsided, I crawled up to her and kissed her so that she could taste herself. She held my head, and started licking my cheeks, nose, and chin to clean me up. She then makes a funny face.

"Oh shit, I forgot you came inside of me. You ate your own semen."

"Is that weird?"

"Not if you don't think so. As a matter of fact, I think that is very hot." She responded with a grin.

"Sweetheart, I just came again myself just from going down on you. I knew exactly what I was doing. Don't worry, I like it. You tasted like pure sex."

“Wow there is so much I don't know about you,” she said and gave me a hug.

"And you also. Who knew looking at a hot piece of meat like Dimitri would drive you this crazy?"

"Hey, I can't help it if he is sexy and hung!" Karina giggled.

"I know Karina. I saw it too," I said, hoping I wasn’t admitting too much.

She picked up on my remark. "You mean you found him hot?"

At this point my lack of courage flared and all I said was "Yes." Since I was still hovering over her, she saw my predicament and pried a bit further.

"Ian, do you think Dimitri is attractive?"

"For a guy, yes."

"Do you think he is sexy?"

"Honey, come on." I said with an uncomfortable face.

"Babe, just tell me. I won't judge. Do you think Dimitri is sexy?"

"Yes. His body is nice and his cock looks enormous," I say as I roll off her.

"That is not what I asked. I asked if you find him hot."

"Yeah, I think he is hot. What about him do you think is sexy?

She turned to face me. "Don’t be mad, but I loved it when he basically told you to go get us drinks, and you just obeyed him. If he had kissed me right there in front of you, I wouldn’t have stopped him.”

"I thought that was super hot too babe. I loved how he just took charge after you started teasing me.”

"Do you think you are bi, Ian? Would you ever hook up with a guy?"

"Maybe, if you wanted me to,” I confessed. Then, a bit more daring, “If you let me."

At this she let out a big grin, cuddled me between my neck and shoulder and said:

"Mmmm that is so hot."

"Are you really OK with that?

"Ian, I am because I also like other girls, and I really want to see you submit to another guy."

And then it was my turn to be blown away when she added, “A bigger guy.”

Chapter 2

As you can imagine, the sex during the following months was amazing. We would flip between talking about me with other guys and then Karina and other girls. I threw some MMF threesome dirty talking in there and Karina was very responsive. She started exploring my submissive side by ordering me around and talking about alpha males taking her while I watched. I had instigated a lot of that type of play and she knew I wanted to follow orders from her and alpha males.

At around this time, my grades started falling and I had to focus exclusively in school. We started seeing each other less and I knew Karina was getting frustrated. To solve that problem, in one of our dates, we went to a sex shop and got her a big dildo. I have a 7.5" cock and I knew Karina was satisfied with that, but we ended up getting her a 10" cock, with a good amount of girth. I was thinking of getting a 9" one, but she insisted on the 10" one with balls attached and a suction cup. The dildo felt and looked incredible; it felt very real to the touch and had a veiny body with a big mushroom head.

At this point, Karina knew that I instantly would get turned on if she ordered me around and made me do demeaning tasks. And as soon as we got to her dorm, she sat on the couch with her feet and shoes stretched across the couch and said:

"Ian, worship my feet as I learn to deep throat this nice cock."

Worshiping her feet had become one of my favorite activities. She had amazing size 5 feet with perfect toes that she always kept painted. As a matter of fact, she had just started requesting me to paint her toes. I loved how humiliating it was and I always had a boner while doing it.

Obediently, I removed her athletic shoes, massaged each feet for a minute and removed one sock. The socks were damp from walking and I knew that her feet smell was going to be amazing. I sat down with my legs crossed, her feet draped across them and if I looked up, I could see Karina opening her new dildo. The dildo itself was the size of her forearm and I began to wonder if she was really going to be able to take that whole thing, let alone deep throat it.

Getting back to my task, I massaged her naked left foot. Her toes that day were painted dark blue as I had painted them last week. The polish was still in good condition and her feet were very soft. Karina was the type of girl who rarely wore flip flips or open toed shoes. She says she likes the feel of the shoe around her feet.

"Baby, do you think you will be able to take all of that?"

Karina didn't even look up. "Babe, be a good boy and just focus on my feet."

Obediently, I put her delicious toes right up to my nose and inhaled. The pungent smell hit me instantly and my cock was instantly hard. Karina loved it when I smelled her scent, but I had none of her attention now. I put her foot on my chin and just appreciated how smooth and hot her feet were. My goddess did not mind me playing, smelling, and worshiping her feet. I was in heaven.

I smelled the gap between her big left toe and second toe, then just barely touched the area with my tongue. Her taste and smell were hypnotic. I couldn't focus on anything and for 5 minutes straight, I just smelled and licked her toes making sure to taste every gap between her toes. Her toes were nice and salty from walking around all afternoon. I then began licking from her heels all the way to her toes. Her arches were amazing. I spent another 10 minutes on her right foot and at this point, I was ready to have sex, so I started running my hands up her legs.

"Silly boy, you are not getting any of this today. Unless you are licking my juices from this nice big cock. You probably would like to have a dick this big all to yourself wouldn't you?"

Karina would occasionally make some remarks like that and just to go along with her fantasy, I would reply in kind. In reality, I didn’t think I would ever hook up with a guy.

"I don't think I can handle something that big baby."

"I think you should learn. You never know when you will have to service a 10" cock like this. Once I learn how to deep throat it, I will teach you..."

Karina had made some good progress with her 10 minutes of practice. she was able to swallow 2/3 of the cock and so far, I had not heard her gag once. She went back to practicing with her dildo and I went back to massaging her foot while watching her. She was completely enthralled by that cock and she didn't even look at me for the next 5 minutes.

Around this time, I heard her roommate opening the door. It was Saturday, so she was most likely coming back from the beach. She walked in with her beach bag and she was wearing a nice dark blue bikini. Her skin was nice and tan and glimmering since she had applied sunscreen. Her feet were lightly sandy also. Karina didn't try to hide the dildo, she just took it off her mouth and said:

"Hello Claire!, How was the beach?"

"Good, but I guess not as good as your day." Claire responded looking from her dildo to me massaging Karina’s feet.

"Hi Claire" I replied while trying not to look her in the eye. I kept massaging Karina's feet

"Oh, this? Ian got it for me since we haven't been able to play a lot."

Claire's eye shone.

"Is Ian that big?

Karina moved her right foot to my crotch and started rubbing me on my cock.

"No, he is about five inches, but I feel like this is going to feel way better. What do you think?"

I didn't say anything, but Karina knew I was 7.5". Why would she lie to Claire about my size?

"Humm, I am not sure, but if you get spoiled, there are always other ways for Ian to get you off."

"Ian does pamper me a lot." Karina replied while rubbing her left foot on my face.

I was pretty sure Claire didn't know I had a foot fetish at this point, but since we were being so open about everything, she asked:

"Ian, do you have a foot fetish? I always see you giving Karina foot massages and painting her nails."

"Yes he does! and I love it.Nothing is better than a man that knows his place" Karina replied for me with a giggle.

"I guess I am going to have to find myself a man like that. I would love to have my feet pampered like that also. You are not willing to share are you?" My heart skipped a beat at this. Claire had some nice feet also. Hers were not as perfect as Karina's, but I would love to play with them. Claire's feet were one size smaller than Karina's,a size 4. I was sure it was pretty much the length of my hand. Claire was a 5 ft tall half Philippine with nicely tanned skin.

"Sorry Claire, I am the jealous type."

"No problem." Claire said with a wink "It was worth a shot. I am going to head to the shower." She said leaving us.

Karina and I then moved to the bedroom to try out her new toy. At this point, Karina was extremely wet from trying to deep throat it. I was in charge of penetrating her and she said she wanted it in the missionary position first so that she could see it going into her. I was pretty skeptical that she would be able to take it all, but I did as instructed anyways.

"Baby, lick that cock first to get it all wet for me. I am already wet, but I think that is a lot of cock for me to lubricate." Karina said with a smirk on her face.

Obediently, I did what I was told and started sucking it from the head all the way down to the balls. I had to repeat this several times, and Karina watched me without blinking.

" Good boy. You would like to play with a real one wouldn't you?"She remarked with her slutty face.

"I would, and I bet you would too based on that face you are making."

"Shut up and put it in me."

Her dismissed tone got me hard immediately. So I started putting the head inside of her. The girth on that thing was ridiculous. It was almost twice of my girth. I went slow and was doing the brushing technique when Karina said:

"Ian, quit fucking around and stick it in my pussy."

Afraid I was going to hurt her, I started pushing it in, and Karina's slit immediately opened up to accommodate the whole girth. At that moment, I couldn’t help but imagine it being a real thick cock penetrating her. I kept fucking her with it slowly working the whole length inside her. Karina took it so well, it was almost like she had taken something this big before.

"YESSSS, keep pushing it in...I miss a cock this thick."She said with a low voice while staring at the dildo going inside of her.

I didn't want to distract her, so I just kept pushing it in all the way. When she felt the balls touch her, she sighed and started bucking her hip slowly. I then started to take it out slow and put it back in slowly. Karina's pussy juices were making the dildo glisten and I wanted to taste her. I controlled myself and kept pleasuring her. Most of the time when it was all the way in, she would let out a little moan. At this point she had her eyes closed.

Karina was a beautiful woman from head to toe and when she was all naked swaying to my touch is when I thought she was perfect. From her black hair, to her pink nippled C cups, to her pierced belly button, to her bald slit, to her perfect ass and legs, all the way down to her manicured toes. This woman was a goddess and I could worship her forever. Still moaning, she started getting in the doggy position and instructed me to use it hard this time. She wanted to feel used by that big cock. I spanked her a few times, slid that cock on her ass crack a few times and penetrated her pussy with it hard and fast all the way in. This got her attention fast and she let out a loud moan when I buried that dildo all the way in.

"Oh GOD! YES!. keep fucking me. Use me like a slut. Hard and deep!"

Obviously I didn't stop there and kept thrusting it inside of her and with my left hand, I grabbed her hair and started using her to fuck herself. With this, Karina did not last long. Her knees began to sag and she had her belly on the bed. I kept fucking her hard and deep while pulling her hair. Her head was tilted back and her chest was off the bed bouncing to her motion. I looked down and that dildo was completely wet. There was even a white film close to the base. She began to cum and I kept fucking her. I let go of her hair, and kept trying to insert the dildo as she thrashed around. She then stopped me by holding onto the dildo.

I let her enjoy the afterglow for a minute. "Looks like you enjoyed that a lot more than sex with me."

"Babe, don't feel bad. 10" is the perfect dick size for my pussy. It just fills me up so well. And that hair grabbing thing...you know how wild that drives me. I love alpha males."

"Sweetheart, I am so turned on, can you get me?"

"Sure, but only if you suck that cock some more for me."

So I pulled the dildo out of her. She was extremely wet and there was fluid coming out of her nonstop. I was about to start licking it but she put her back to the headboard and told me lay against her. She then wrapped her legs around me and started giving me a foot job from that position. I was impressed since that could not have been easy.

"Give me the dildo."

I handed it to her and she held it with her right hand, turned it to face me and placed it on my mouth. I opened my mouth and started tasting her. She kept doing this for 1 minute in silence and then she started running the whole length of the dildo on my tongue.

"That is it, be a good boy and clean that cock for me...That is all you are good for now; to fluff my big cock and to clean it up when I am done using it. Are you going to be a good boy and behave?"

"Yes..."

"Good. From now on, you will get very little pussy since your dick is not as good as this big cock. Don't worry though, that tongue is going to get plenty of action."

At this point, I was ready to blow but I was trying to hold back.

"I am going to give you a job. I want you to find a guy on this campus with a 10+ inch cock...and then, you are going to get him to fuck me."

Imagining that happening made me burst all over her toes and I also let out a loud grunt. Karina kept playing with my dick for a bit as I recovered.

"Now, go lick my toes clean." She said pretty loud. If Claire was in the living room, she would definitely have heard it.

Obediently, I moved to her feet .

"Hey, you were joking right about me finding a guy for you?"

"I was not joking babe. I think we would both have a lot of fun. But you don't have to do it now if you are not comfortable. Just keep an eye open for big cocks." She replied with a wink.

"I am not sure I am ready to share you."

"Ian, if you want to stay with me, you will. Trust me, I will make all your dreams come true, but I want you to make mine come true also." And with that, she lifted her cum covered foot to my mouth. I opened my mouth by reflex and she smiled.

"That is a good boy..." and she placed her toes into my mouth.

I cleaned first the gap between her big and second toes. There was a lot of semen there and it came into my mouth in globs. That is one thing you can say about not cumming often, the semen's consistency becomes almost jello. I had cleaned semen out of her so much that I loved the taste and the feel of it on my tongue. Sometimes, I would wack off and lap it all up without Karina even being there.

I finished cleaning each of her toes and when I was done, she gave me a loving kiss, and rubbing the dildo in my face said:

"Go clean it up for me in the kitchen."

"Why in the kitchen? The bathroom is right here."

"A good boy does as he is told."

I put on my boxers, took the dildo from her hand and opened the door.Claire was right in the kitchen and as soon as she heard the door, she turned towards me and smirked.

Naturally, I blushed but took the dildo to the kitchen sink and started cleaning it.

"So, did Karina enjoy her new toy?"

"Humm...yeah she did." I replied not looking at her.

"Karina is so cruel. She didn't even let you go inside her after that dildo. You better get used to that. A dick that size is the only thing going inside of her from now on."

I didn't even know how to reply to her. We never had that kind of relationship before and hearing her be so candid about my situation was weird. She then came close to me, and ran her index finger on my cheek. A thick glob of cum was stuck to her finger tip.

"You better do a better job cleaning Karina's feet next time. Your mistress might get mad at you. I know I would." And she lifted her finger to her mouth, liked her finger clean and walked to her room.

I was sure Karina heard the whole thing, but when I looked at the door, she wasn't in sight. She might have heard Claire, but she had no idea that Claire had blatantly tasted my nut.

I realized I was rock hard again and I loved how humiliating that whole day was. I walked into Karina's room, gave her the dildo and said: "Karina, I love this humiliation. I am so turned on again.

"Don't worry babe, I will keep humiliating you like this and worse. But also, Claire is right. You better clean me up correctly, my little sissy boy must be obedient."

I just completely forgot any pre-established male stereotypes and fell to my knees and kissed her feet. If Karina was going to keep pushing my boundaries and have me turned on like this all the time, I didn't care what I had to do. I would find her the man she wanted, wear panties, suck cock whenever she wanted me to. At that point, I just wanted to be submissive to this goddess.

“Thank you Goddess.I will obey your every command.” I promised while kissing her feet.

Posted : 30/11/2022 6:54 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement