Clear all

Recommendations

2 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Shegiggles
(@shegiggles)
Topic starter

so for my next experiment I am thinking of a pocket pussy type arrangement however he is ridiculously small due to shrinkage.Does anyone have any recommendations on male Fleshlight type toys? 🤔
I have limited experience with male orientated sex toys so thought I’d ask ☺️

Posted : 16/01/2024 12:33 pm
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @shegiggles

so for my next experiment I am thinking of a pocket pussy type arrangement however he is ridiculously small due to shrinkage.Does anyone have any recommendations on male Fleshlight type toys? 🤔
I have limited experience with male orientated sex toys so thought I’d ask ☺️

What you choose will depend on if you plan to allow him an orgasm or not. If you do, then a fleshlight or something similar will work. If tease and denial is your plan then a soft bristle paint brush will do the trick. Restrain his hands, then begin stroking the underside of his penis. The soft bristles will arouse him, but won't give the necessary friction for an orgasm. if you think he's getting close, then simply stop and allow him to cool down for 1-2 min. and start again. Another tool in the T&D category is a strong rope or chord tied around one wrist, restrain his other hand and allow him to masturbate, if you think he's close to an orgasm, then pull his hand away. If you want to send his frustration into the stratosphere, then allow him to stroke until he starts to orgasm, then pull his hand away (just be prepared for much begging and squirming!) Tie the cord to a solid object so he can't finish himself off and lock him securely back in his chastity cage. 😍     

Posted : 18/01/2024 11:26 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement