6 Users
81 Likes
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I totally missed this entire post until I saw JD's comment in the "only two players" blog. sorry ruined julie!

Do not worry Emma, I post so much that some things get through ?

Although we've been practicing for some time, I don't consider myself an expert on the subject. And as you may have noticed, I still have a lot of questions about how to define this relationship, the effects it has on my man and how to define myself.

As far as cuckolding as such is concerned, the idea came from Matt in the beginning. Other than fulfilling one of his fantasies, I really think he wanted it to be for me, for MY pleasure. This new freedom has really been a boost for our relationship and our sexuality. Our communication is better too I think.

Afterwards, everything is not so good either. As you said in your blog Matt, like Kev, is often down for a few days when I see my "friend" (some times more than others).

Advertisement

And as far as being a fetish, I had the same impression... when Matt was there ! Things didn't happen naturally, I felt like I was playing a role more than just having sex. After we discussed it we solved the problem and today I see my friend alone, without him, which is better for me.

I don't know if I really answered your questions. In any case, don't hesitate to ask others if it is not the case.

Posted : 28/08/2020 9:53 am
subhubphx, Emma, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement