Introduction No End Insight

3 Posts
2 Users
6 Likes
Js68
 js68
(@js68)
Topic starter

I have been a reader of this site for about a year now. I have been locked on and off for about 2 year. I came clean with my wife about my masterbation problems about the same time and I actually suggested the chastity cage. She was totally against the idea, mainly because she keep thinking there is going to be an emergency, she’ll looses the keys …. I told her I’m good with my hand(s), if I really wanted to escape I could if I’m conscious. 

Sense covid I’ve been working from home with way to much time to do whatever I want. Over the past 2 years she out of the blue will ask “have you been good” I have always answered truthfully sense I told her. Most of the time she is hurt or disappointed. Well last week she of course asked for the first time in probably 4 months and I told her “NO”. I’ve been locked for 10 days now and she has not said a word except for last night when she handed me the key while I was I the shower and said “Clean yourself and lock backup”. In 4 more days this will be the longest I have been locked. I have not asked any questions about how long this will last or what she’s thinking she’s going to do next. She has always worn lingerie to bed most nights, I haven’t seen any of that it’s been sweatpants and a t-shirt to bed. I suspect she’ll loose interest in a few more days. Or will she?

I have tried pleasing her but she isn’t interested. I have long been the one to cook and keep the house clean not because she told or asked me. I have always worked from home on Fridays and do some work in the morning and then take care of the yard, laundry, clean the kitchen and mop. Only time will tell what’s going to happen next.

Posted : 26/05/2021 8:20 am
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

Did she start reacting this way since you started wearing a chastity device ?

Posted : 26/05/2021 10:25 am
Js68
 js68
(@js68)
Topic starter

She is hurt and disappointed in me. She has never told me to put the cage on and don’t take it off. She’ll want to have a discussion in a few days. 

Advertisement

Posted : 26/05/2021 11:34 am
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement