Clear all

My intro, heyas!

4 Posts
2 Users
6 Likes
Ncsub5150
(@ncsub5150)
Topic starter

Just found this site (via a retweet on Twitter or w/e they call it this week) and already loving what I'm reading and excited to be part of this forum. I'm 51, married 25+ of them and collared (as of a couple months ago) by a wonderful woman. We've been indulging in various levels of kink for almost all of our marriage, from swinging early on to cuckold/hotwife for many years and as a FLM increasingly over that time (even though we had no idea there was a term for it). In the last 4-5 years she's allowed me to explore a lot more areas of myself, my sexuality and submissiveness and we're in a wonderful place now with her as my Mistress and I'm in chastity pretty much full time. 

So, I have some life experiences and knowledge but also loving learning new things as often as I can. I'm on Fet and other socials under the same ID as on here. Looking forward to being a part of this community. 🙂

Posted : 13/09/2023 1:19 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Very nice to meet you ncsub5150 (Van Halen fan?)  Welcome to the party.  

Posted : 13/09/2023 3:23 pm
Ncsub5150
(@ncsub5150)
Topic starter

@subhubphx Thanks, and yeah that's the reference. 😀 Always loved the idea of the meaning of 5150 in California and as the band album title.

Posted : 13/09/2023 4:19 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@ncsub5150   Rock on man!  When 'Love Walks In' we have the 'Best of Both Worlds'!

Advertisement

Posted : 13/09/2023 4:51 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement