Femdom Thinktank

7 Posts
5 Users
20 Likes
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Not sure if anyone here has followed this blog before but it is the only other one I check in on. It is more of a running diary with thoughts added than the article format Emma runs most times. Both have their merits, sometimes I like a story, and the discipline other times I would like to get lost in thought on a topic or question my own line of thinking. 

Mz.Kaylee has much more of a strict WLM and less of a partnership, though with a great deal of respect for her husband. I feel my Wife and I fall somewhere in between those two options. Here is the link her blog.

http://femdomthinktank.blogspot.com/?m=1&zx=3a0c6d57192fccf8

Posted : 21/08/2020 6:15 am
Strontium, joebear, subhubphx and 9 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @vikter

Mz.Kaylee has much more of a strict WLM and less of a partnership, though with a great deal of respect for her husband.

I came here to recommend this site and see that my friend vikter already has. 

I agree, Femdom Think Tank is an EXCELLENT "Other Site" precisely because of MzKaylee's respect, admiration and love for her husband.  The overwhelming main thread throughout her blog has mostly to do with relationship success, which includes large doses of orgasm control and retention, albeit in the context of her WLM that she is extremely proud of ... and should be.  Her husband is chaste, although rarely with the use of a cage ... like me in my marriage. 

Advertisement

There is an abundance of practicable advice for everyone that comes to Evolve Your Man.  Highly recommended. 

Posted : 12/11/2020 11:07 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I agree!

I really enjoy the respect that she has for him and the reverence and appreciation that he has for her. She is a bit further toward the femdom side of things while I am probably more vanilla in my expectations of Kevin.

Posted : 12/11/2020 6:02 pm
restrainedlove, subhubphx, subhubphx and 1 people reacted
Gallifreystyle
(@gallifreystyle)
Eminent Member

I had a look at the site yesterday and it is also really good, so thanks to those who have recommended it.

Posted : 13/11/2020 4:27 am
Daisysub03
(@daisysub03)

Mz Kaylee’s Femdom Thinktank blog has been inactive for some months. Does anyone in this community know why this may be the case? Thanks .

Posted : 25/07/2023 1:01 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@daisysub03  I wish I knew.  Anytime someone abruptly disappears, it always concerns me about why.

Posted : 25/07/2023 1:24 pm
Daisysub03 reacted
Daisysub03
(@daisysub03)

• @subhubphx yes I agree. I hope Mz Kaylee is ok. I enjoy reading her blog as I do reading yours. Thanks for the reply.

Posted : 26/07/2023 12:51 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement