10 Posts
6 Users
45 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

One of our amazing readers sent me a treasure trove of archived posts and comments from YogaGirl's FLR101 blog. I am very excited about this since she was an inspiration to me and I created this blog to fill the hole that she left. Should I post them immediately as I reformat them or spread them out over several weeks?

Posted : 30/05/2022 10:38 am
nevertoolate, bestwhencaged, TinCup and 9 people reacted
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Is that a serious question for people into tease and denial?

Posted : 30/05/2022 12:17 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

I'd love to see them all as soon as you can get them together.  Maybe set up a forum category for her?

Posted : 30/05/2022 5:51 pm
Jd
 jd
(@jd)
Estimable Member

I Emma, I’m so glad you found these and published them. Now if only you could get YogaGirl to speak up and tell us why she deleted her blog and left and what she is up to these days, 6 years later.

jd

Advertisement

Posted : 30/05/2022 9:03 pm
nevertoolate, Husband32, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

... treasure trove of archived posts and comments ...

Do you ever use the Way Back Machine? https://archive.org/web/
You'd have to remember the address, but it may provide some good information.

Posted : 30/05/2022 11:03 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: @subhubphx

I'd love to see them all as soon as you can get them together.  Maybe set up a forum category for her?

Wonderful idea. Done. https://www.evolvingyourman.com/community/flr-101-yoga-girl-discussion/

Posted : 31/05/2022 11:59 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@restrainedlove 

I tried that shortly after it went offline but it is "excluded". Probably because it is classified as adult content but that is just a guess.

wayback link

Sorry. This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Emma

Posted : 01/06/2022 12:00 am
Mpoweryou
(@mpoweryou)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j I only read the posts from FLR101 that you had re-posted here, but did find some other sites with posts about her and something about why she shut it down so abruptly, that may have just been speculation though.

But I'm so glad you've now got more from her blog, it will be interesting to see if those newly found posts, or the distance in time and your own experiences since first reading her will change how you (and others) feel about her.

I've enjoyed your site here, especially the period when you had the second lover, inspired me to try and find a relationship like that again.

Posted : 03/06/2022 12:36 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@mpoweryou Thank you and you are totally right. There are many places in her blogs where I wholeheartedly disagree with her methods however they make me evaluate something that society takes for granted. Her blogs are compelling and thought provoking. To that end, I don't treat her word as gospel but I do find her inspirational and far ahead of her time.

Do you recall the speculation about her disappearance? Even if conjecture I'd love to hear it. #HotGossip

When I started the blog, I was vehemently opposed to nonmonogamy but as time went on I realized that female wiring is such that we need passion and deep partnership. I speak only for myself but it seems to resonate with others. There is a dark passionate side and a light loving side of my sexual and emotional need. They cross over and I've had partners that satisfy both sides to a certain degree. I would argue that a more fulfilling life can be had by one partner that 100% satisfies you emotionally and another partner that 100% satisfies you physically rather than a single partner that satisfies a lesser percentage of each.

Gif

I'm halfway through publishing FLR101 posts and I'll continue to try and post two to three per day. Stay tuned, there is much more to come! 

Posted : 04/06/2022 11:50 am
nevertoolate, bestwhencaged, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j thank you for republishing these articles.  She was so thoughtful and articulate.  Her methods are fascinating and I love how she explains the purposefulness o

f her manner of control.  It is a shame that burned out.  It would be great to see how she and her husband are doing after all this time.

Posted : 06/06/2022 5:16 am
nevertoolate, subhubphx, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement