Notifications
Clear all

MonkeyInaCage

5 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

I've been enjoying reading some of the experiences of Lady M and her husband on this website and the focus is usually on male chastity, orgasm control and tease and denial. I appreciate Lady M's outlook of taking complete ownership over his penis and orgasms and even he shares his experience at times and talks about not wanting to deprive Lady M of her right to control his arousal and release.  See the statement she makes below or her full blog post for a better understanding of their relationship:

"Cagedmonkey is not allowed to see or touch his penis. That is mine and only for me to touch or use."

http://monkeyinacage.fetblogger.com/dick-inspection-time/

Posted : 07/09/2020 7:24 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @johnny-is-caged

"Cagedmonkey is not allowed to see or touch his penis. That is mine and only for me to touch or use."

I'm able to see my (her) penis, but never am allowed to touch in any way remotely resembling something sexual.  That is only allowed with her permission and under her direct supervision.  

Posted : 07/09/2020 8:29 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

That's great @subhubphx. Does she see the penis as hers? What would she do if she caught you touching her penis for sexual pleasure without her permission?

Advertisement

Posted : 07/09/2020 8:50 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@johnny-is-caged

Yes, the penis attached to my body belongs to her. 

Unauthorized sexual use of it would result in significant punishment. Even worse than whatever the physical punishment would be would be her profound disappointment in me. 

Posted : 07/09/2020 9:11 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

@subhubphx Gotcha. It is encouraging to hear another man say it and know that others view sexuality in a similar manner. 

The penis I bear belongs to the 3 Ladies who are my keyholders. When I transitioned from 1 keyholder to officially having 3 we held a small private ceremony where I was led naked to stand in front of each of them, one at a time. Each Lady reached out with both hands to firmly but gently grasp my penis and scrotum and claim possession. As we maintained eye contact they stated "Johnny, I claim ownership of your penis, semen, and orgasms. You are not to pleasure yourself or cum without approval from myself or another keyholder." To which I gazed deeply back into their eyes and said: "This penis and it's potential for pleasure and release belong to you. I will honor and cherish the privilege of protecting this intimate area for you until you wish to set it free for your play and pleasure." It was a very intimate affair over a year ago, the culmination of which ended with them latching and locking the chastity cage, I currently wear, onto their penis. Since then the only times their penis is freed is for a matter of hours at a time when one or more of them want to use it. Otherwise it is securely locked up for me to bear until it useful for one of them again. I consider it an honor to place such trust in them and to receive their trust as well; that I will faithfully watch over their penis I bear but whose true purpose is for their pleasure and passion. 

I am young and still learning, but that is a trust I do not want to break. I agree with you that the greater disappointment would not be actual punishment but the disappointment they would have in me and I would have in myself of not honoring my commitment to and trust in them.

Posted : 07/09/2020 10:46 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement