Clear all

The future is definitely female empowerment

10 Posts
9 Users
11 Likes
Bigqueend
(@bigqueend)
Topic starter

I wasn’t sure something like this existed for women in my position.
I myself am in a female led partner

My bf is a thinner soft man and I am 5’9 with very womanly hips and curves. We’re both in our late 20’s

I have the better job and that is how things started. I told him I would be the bread winner if he was willing to take on a what an archaic society would consider a ‘woman’s role’

During the day he is allowed to play things straight at his job but Other than that I am in charge.

He prepares my coffee and gets my power suites ready (I am a GM where I work and have my sights set on higher)

Sometimes I wear my packer Strap-On at work as it is a thrill to know I have the Biggest Dick when I walk in a room.

Advertisement

He has recently began wearing sports bras and women’s underwear he said he enjoys the softness

In the bedroom I take charge and he is getting better every time at getting Strapped. Something men don’t realize is that because women naturally have larger asses and strong hips it actually works like a counterbalance and we actually thrust harder.
He is enjoying the best orgasms and I feel empowered being the one who is giving it and I never go soft!
It is great to connect with other modern woman and the future is definitely female!

Posted : 22/06/2023 12:21 pm
Bluesboy, nevertoolate, vivian and 1 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @bigqueend

I wasn’t sure something like this existed for women in my position.
I myself am in a female led partner

My bf is a thinner soft man and I am 5’9 with very womanly hips and curves. We’re both in our late 20’s

I have the better job and that is how things started. I told him I would be the bread winner if he was willing to take on a what an archaic society would consider a ‘woman’s role’

During the day he is allowed to play things straight at his job but Other than that I am in charge.

He prepares my coffee and gets my power suites ready (I am a GM where I work and have my sights set on higher)

Sometimes I wear my packer Strap-On at work as it is a thrill to know I have the Biggest Dick when I walk in a room.

He has recently began wearing sports bras and women’s underwear he said he enjoys the softness

In the bedroom I take charge and he is getting better every time at getting Strapped. Something men don’t realize is that because women naturally have larger asses and strong hips it actually works like a counterbalance and we actually thrust harder.
He is enjoying the best orgasms and I feel empowered being the one who is giving it and I never go soft!
It is great to connect with other modern woman and the future is definitely female!

This is so very wonderfully said.  The benefits you describe also apply to those of us that are 'Alpha' in all aspects of their life, except in servitude to their Mistress Wife.  Thank you for this.

Posted : 22/06/2023 12:43 pm
Paulmcgrezzy
(@paulmcgrezzy)

I couldn’t relate more to this article! I have always been interested in this type of relationship but until recently my wife has liked to play with it but not make it out permeant dynamic. All that has changed recently. When I went home on my lunch break this evening she surprised me by being awake. She called me into our bedroom told me to pull my pants down which I did immediately. She rubbed my bare ass and handed me her phone where she had began to write our new marriage contract. My my dick leaked profusely as I read it. When I was done she said if you except these terms then bend over which again I could not do fast enough. She fucked me with her largest strap on the whole time telling me what a good wife I will be. I came in under a minute it was the most incredible sexual experience I have ever had. I don’t know where this will end up but I have never felt so completely at peace then I do write now 😊

Posted : 04/07/2023 1:21 am
Brittany
(@brittany)
Estimable Member

Im in a similar position I keep my man caged with strict orgasm control and I can sleep with who want with his consent of course. He used to be a chronic masturbate but a vibrator to the cage here and there does good enough now. I also practice with him for my bulls which he enjoys he just doesn’t get to cum bc it’s practice 😂

Posted : 04/07/2023 4:54 pm
Recover
(@recover)

Congratulations on the exciting relationship. It sounds mutually enjoyable and beneficial. I am curious, did you introduce this lifestyle or did your BF?

Also, while I think female empowerment is wonderful, I do take issue with the phrase "the future is female." It is derived from Sandy Miller Gearhart's "The Future--If there is one--Is Female" in which she proudly advocates for misandry with suggestions including, "The proportion of men to women must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race."

Posted : 08/07/2023 9:03 pm
Bigskysub
(@bigskysub)
Trusted Member

What is lovely is? You have both found your natural role. When you have the opportunities? Share more? I would gladly stay at home and do the domestic stuff.

Posted : 16/07/2023 5:28 am
BigQueenD reacted
Socalphillip
(@socalphillip)

Absolutely NOTHING is more attractive than a woman who is confident enough to bring her husband along while she explores her sexual desires.

Posted : 16/07/2023 5:57 pm
Bluesboy and mickg93 reacted
John8044
(@john8044)

My wife and I are living this reality more and more. I’ll just throw a list out to keep it brief. 

She’s the one that asked me to marry her

We just bought a house only in her name 

She makes more money than me

I am taking care of most of the cooking/cleaning

My paycheck goes straight to joint acct that she manages along with all the bills

She keeps me in chastity and panties

She enjoys using her “girl cock” on me 

She’s free to cuckold me again but hasn’t felt the same about it after wedding 

Intertwined within that list is a connection we have with each other that is something out of a movie. We have told each other that we’re puzzle pieces from the start and are still finding ways that our connection is growing deeper. 

Posted : 19/07/2023 7:26 pm
BigQueenD reacted
Bigskysub
(@bigskysub)
Trusted Member

Would you share? How pegging changed your relationship dynamic. How did it change you? As well as him? 
TY

Posted : 10/02/2024 7:31 am
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member

Truly wonderful summary of how the bedroom is transformed when the woman takes control! I am 6 feet tall and 170lbs. I have no desire to be feminized. I consider myself an alpha in the workplace and a BETA in the presence of the woman who "owns me" body and soul. Is it OK to say "owns"? It is perfect.

Posted : 10/02/2024 8:36 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement