22 Users
278 Likes
10.8 K Views
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @subhubphx
Posted by: @mstara

This is Ms. K’s that she. Clearly it’s not the actual key like you wear mstara, but it is an anniversary present this year.  She’s only worn it to the office the past few days. This was taken at the airport this morning. We’ll see if she gets inquiries 

Meant to say, this is another charming photo, hopefully destined for Emma's alternative 'Beauty Contest'.

I found Edgewood Lodge on Google Earth, what a beautiful place to be celebrating an anniversary. I hope you really enjoy yourselves, I expect it's getting quite cool there at this time of the year.

Posted : 13/11/2021 8:58 am
nevertoolate, J.M, RIChris and 9 people reacted
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member

All things being equalPosted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Hey Everyone! Does anyone have any stories about showing his cage to a friend? Maybe making him drop his pants and show his caged penis to a friend? Explaining your key necklace? How about just telling someone about it? I'd love to hear any stories about letting your secret out.

I have a story I related in another post about my twin seeing his cage. The thing is, he (to my knowledge) does not know about it. 

My twin did become aware of our chastity as I explained in an earlier post here in this thread. One night, sometime later, she was spending the night after we had spent the evening drinking. 

Everyone went to bed, and I realized I left the key in my purse. When I went to the kitchen to get it, my twin was there, and she asked what I was doing. I told her I was getting the keys. She began begging me to let her slip in and unlock him! Next thing I know, we are swapping robes, and off she goes. She unlocked him and slipped right back out. The next morning, I noticed our fingers and toes were painted different colors ? (all things being equal, our bellybuttons are the only way to tell us apart lol) He never said a word or questioned anything. I'm guessing he didn't notice in the low light. She knew about chastity and had expressed interest afterwards, never asking me to make him show it to her, but interested. So that night, alcohol, curiosity, she's my twin, the naughtiness of it ...ugh! I let her go unlock him!!

Advertisement

Posted : 13/11/2021 11:32 am
RIChris, nevertoolate, RIChris and 3 people reacted
Chastejim
(@chastejim)
Eminent Member

My amazing wife’s key

Posted : 14/11/2021 7:55 am
Understudy74, J.M, Jd3064169 and 18 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@chastejim That is beautiful AND incredibly tasteful. 

Posted : 14/11/2021 1:09 pm
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j 

I’ll second that. Another photo for your alternative beauty contest.

Posted : 14/11/2021 3:10 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted
Richris
(@richris)
Eminent Member

@macy-has-keys That is an amazing story!  What a moment!  I would have been a helpless, babbling puddle of submissive bliss . . . LOL!

Posted : 15/11/2021 3:00 pm
Richris
(@richris)
Eminent Member

@mstara Still super-hot if you know! ? 

Posted : 15/11/2021 3:03 pm
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

@mstara 

Is that you in the photo below??! Your husband is one lucky guy. You could lock me up any time you want! ? 

Posted : 17/11/2021 10:26 am
Mcounts.mc
(@mcounts-mc)

@j-s the relationship has changed a little.  They know that I  believe in Female Supremacy, so the Ladies seem to take advantage of that fact.  Lol

Posted : 17/11/2021 10:38 am
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

@williamportor 

That's a kind offer but one locked man is enough for me thanks - lol

Posted : 17/11/2021 12:49 pm
nevertoolate, Macy has keys, Matthew989 and 9 people reacted
Pk1
 PK1
(@pk1)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Hey Everyone! Does anyone have any stories about showing his cage to a friend? Maybe making him drop his pants and show his caged penis to a friend? Explaining your key necklace? How about just telling someone about it? I'd love to hear any stories about letting your secret out.

I told my younger sister, but it wasn't intentional. More spur of the moment (and alcohol induced).

She came over one evening (without her kids) to pick up a few things I had for her. She had some time so we went out on the deck to relax in the cool air of the evening and catch up on what was happening (I hadn’t seen her in a few weeks). I had PK bring us out a bottle of wine. Well the wine tasted really good and we were on our second bottle when I guess she finally got up enough nerve and asked why I always wear a luggage lock key on my necklace. So I told her. She thought I was kidding. I called PK out to the deck and told him to drop his shorts (I allow him to cover whenever someone who isn't aware of our lifestyle visits). PK gave me that look like are you serious when I told him don't make me tell you twice. Slowly he lowered his shorts. My sister’s face just froze with her mouth wide open. That had to be the longest I have ever seen her be that quiet. After she looked the device over and I dismissed PK from the deck, then came a million questions. Later I told PK well at least you don't have to put clothes on now when she visits. He didn't see the humor in that. I have to tell you that the thrill and rush that went through me at the time of reveal was tremendous. That's when I decided that he was going to the nude beaches uncovered from now on too.

I remember the event so vividly. My heart was pounding and a hot flash ran through me. The funny thing was how hard I laughed when she called it a luggage lock key and she got that puzzled look on her face. Then my reply after I composed myself....”I'll show you”. I do realize that showing him off is more of a thrill and gratification factor for me, but I also know it’s fulfilling a deep down desire for him too. I am the Keyholder.

As a side bar. It isn’t like I haven’t shared other intimate details with my sister before. She is aware that we only frequent clothing optional or nude beaches and we partake in swinging lifestyle activities. She even knows about our winter vacations to an adult’s only resort in Mexico. All of which she has kept to herself. So my trust in her is unwavering. Besides, I have a few tidbits of her naughty adventures she wouldn’t want to be general knowledge either.

Posted : 17/11/2021 12:54 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

I was asked about the key on my necklace when I was receiving some physiotherapy one time. I have to say it was early on in our adventure into chastity and I bottled it and said it represented the key to my husbands heart. Not sure what I'd do now if asked, but it's less likely as he has a security screw in his cage instead of a lock, so the 'key' is not so obvious.

This is Ms. K’s that she. Clearly it’s not the actual key like you wear mstara, but it is an anniversary present this year.  She’s only worn it to the office the past few days. This was taken at the airport this morning. We’ll see if she gets inquiries 

UPDATED Ms. K. key necklace pictures from our trip to Tahoe.  This one was in the Phoenix airport on our way there.  I'll do another post with another picture because i can only seem to attach one file.  Ain't she purdy?

Posted : 17/11/2021 1:49 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

I was asked about the key on my necklace when I was receiving some physiotherapy one time. I have to say it was early on in our adventure into chastity and I bottled it and said it represented the key to my husbands heart. Not sure what I'd do now if asked, but it's less likely as he has a security screw in his cage instead of a lock, so the 'key' is not so obvious.

UPDATED Ms. K. key necklace pictures from our trip to Tahoe.  This one was on your fancy dinner date night Saturday night.  Again, ain't she gorgeous?  

Posted : 17/11/2021 1:49 pm
nevertoolate, RIChris, djv and 6 people reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

@subhubphx She looked lovely, hope you had a great anniversary dinner, tell Ms K, we said hi and happy anniversary 

Posted : 17/11/2021 2:35 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@djv   Thanks man.  I agree.  She's lovely. 

I'll pass your hello's along.

Key Lock Gif

Posted : 17/11/2021 3:13 pm
nevertoolate, djv, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Page 3 / 4

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement