3 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Ian
 ian
(@ian)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I actually just upsized my cage today after getting frustrated with the smaller one, right up the against the end rubbing my circumcised head and stuffing in quite a thick girth after cleaning was difficult. me and wife had chat and i said it’s taking over my head and i haven’t had an attempted erection for weeks as there’s no where to go.. 😀 luckily she agreed so now have about 1cm and slightly wider diameter that is much more comfortable. she said i was proof that you don’t shrink.. joking of course. Anyway, thought i’d mention that too small can be as bad as too big.. silly thing is i’ve put up with the smaller one for two years before i couldn’t take anymore! 🙄

Posted : 31/12/2023 6:23 am
Lockedsara
(@lockedsara)

So nice to be comfortable. My Wife likes me to be comfortable as well. We do have smaller ones for specialty play times but for long term I have a good fit. 

Posted : 06/01/2024 7:27 am
ian reacted
Ian
 ian
(@ian)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

just hit my 31 days and wife said how you feeling? i stupidly said i was ok last night and , she said well let’s push it a bit further.. what!!! i was due a handjob…. she said pick a number past 31.. i said 32. she laughed and said, for that terrible joke it’s now 50. then left for a  two day away from home trip with work. i have had one orgasm a month for last nine years and aimed for it.. now having to think 50 might be the new norm! 😳

Posted : 12/01/2024 12:14 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement