Notifications
Clear all

What's the craziest public FLR thing your domme/mistress/keyholder/FLR wife has ever done?

7 Posts
6 Users
16 Likes
Alex58
(@alex58)
Topic starter

We were fairly new into our FLR and my wife was still not sure how she felt about everything and if it was just another demand I was making and how it would play out. We were on vacation and she obviously decided to push me. She said that I needed a haircut and some new clothes so we headed down to the nearby mall. She instructed me to follow her and she led me to a beauty salon. When we got there she told the young hairdresser that I needed a haircut and showed her a picture on her phone what she wanted me to look like. I just stood there silently a few feet away as it was obvious that she didn't want me to say anything. After telling the young woman what to do my wife told her that she would be back in a while to pick me up. As I sat down in the chair the hairdresser looked at me questioningly and asked me if everything was OK at home and if I wanted help! I assured her that everything was fine. I didn't have the guts to do it at the time but if I did it again I would like to discuss my FLR with her. I can only imagine what she must have been thinking! Afterwards my wife came back, approved the haircut, paid and we left without another word.

Not sure if it is the craziest but certainly up there!

Posted : 20/06/2023 2:15 pm
Tiruh811 reacted
Mace92
(@mace92)

Hush buttplug out to dinner for the evening....

Posted : 16/07/2023 9:08 pm
Ian
 ian
(@ian)
Eminent Member

Wife telling her best friend i’d been locked up for nine years and that she only ever gets oral as my cock isn’t worthy, not due to size, but due to her choice. 

Posted : 15/12/2023 8:54 am
restrainedlove, HJ69, LockedSara and 2 people reacted
Abby4Femm
(@abby4femm)

1. Three years ago when I was brought to my wife’s jeweler and and was presented with a fem  diamond wedding band, while my wedding band was traded in for a hearts and crosses bracelet.

Posted : 18/12/2023 10:41 am
Tiruh811 reacted
Mickg93
(@mickg93)
Trusted Member

The evening after we were married, Karin got all dolled up and took me to the bar at the hotel where we were honeymooning. She had me sit a short distance from Her, watching as She flirted with other men.

Advertisement

Once She found a man who was willing to let me watch them together, the three of us went back to our honeymoon suite.

I sat next to the bed holding Karin's hand while Her "date" ravaged Her in the very same bed where we had just consummated our marriage the night before.

Our relationship had always been non-monogamous, and Karin wasn't going to let marriage change that. I had watched Her with other men and women before, but this night produced extra feelings and emotions.

After nearly six years and many additional "dates" of Hers, we are still together and our partnership is stronger than ever.

Posted : 26/12/2023 9:01 am
HJ69, LockedSara and Tiruh811 reacted
Ian
 ian
(@ian)
Eminent Member

displayed on a busy nudist beach near Lisbon Portugal and having to keep walking the long walk to the sea to cool the metal cage down! as humiliated as i’ve been. Another less public one, is being told to hump the bed in my cage after giving oral in an attempt to orgasm. that’s always quite humiliating as she ignores me and reads her book. great though 😀

Posted : 30/12/2023 7:49 am
subhubphx reacted
Knight4Princess
(@knight4princess)

A lot of our kink involves cock ownership (i.e. she owns it). I have a cock collar, complete with a tag listing the owner.

On several occasions she has walked me around clothing-optional resorts and beaches -- following her nude with a leash attached to the collar. These have turned out to be a somewhat embarrassing situations, though I am more comfortable with it than I was the first time. (We do draw a lot of glances.) My wife has found these scenes to be empowering. And it's really hot to think about afterward.

She also has a permanent ownership tattoo over her cock. But that's another story.

Posted : 16/03/2024 9:07 am
restrainedlove and HJ69 reacted
Share: