7 Users
8 Likes
Bcguy007
(@bcguy007)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi all

what is your thoughts?

May I ask your opinion mixing ball busting with male chastity?

thanks

Posted : 16/06/2023 2:34 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I think a little bit of ball spanking can be fun, it doesn't take much of a spank to the old beanbag to get his attention. In terms of ball busting, trampling or any of those other more extreme things. We haven't gone that direction. Just spankings with a gentle and not so gentle tap of the sack. Be careful not to break or damage the chastity device maybe remove it first.

Advertisement

Posted : 19/06/2023 6:30 am
Tiruh811, nevertoolate, restrainedlove and 1 people reacted
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

@icock Nice username and website. (If only it were a link on the side 🙂 )

Posted : 20/06/2023 11:48 pm
Ncsub5150
(@ncsub5150)

My wife likes to engage in a little of that when we're doing a scene and she has me on the cross. I'm always in chastity for those scenes and she'll take some time between various other impacts to smack them, or use a riding crop underneath to tap them etc. She's not gone super-aggressive in those times yet as she knows how much more exposed the balls are at that point. 

Definitely something I'm looking forward to her exploring more. Also...we play in an area playspace (dungeon) so it's always fun when there are others present and you hear audible gasps everytime she does any CBT at all during a scene like that. 

Posted : 17/09/2023 3:34 pm
Tiruh811 reacted
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member

For me, ballbusting is a standalone kink like whipping, bondage, CBT, chastity, crossdressing, feminization, cuckolding and so on.
Sure, there may be kinks that complement each other or are related. So, what are my thoughts on mixing ballbusting with chastity? No idea. You can do it or leave it alone.

My wife likes to hit me with the balls with the palm of her hand every now and then, preferably to slow me down when I'm edged. Not extremely painful but very, very uncomfortable. Does this have anything to do with my chastity? Maybe, but not willingly or intentionally.

Posted : 17/09/2023 10:45 pm
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member

I can cum with a prostate massager inside me and a vibrator tapping my balls, but its a very soft tapping, I wouldn't call it ballbusting.

I am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, that only orgasms through prostate stimulation.

Posted : 11/10/2023 9:04 pm
Tiruh811 reacted
Ian
 ian
(@ian)
Eminent Member

i’ll have my penis slapped hard over and over with an open palm if i’m being annoying but i actually like it, so it’s become more of a rare treat.. lol . i really can’t cope with testicle slapping though, far too painful even lightly

Posted : 29/12/2023 1:03 pm
Share: