7 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Ian
 ian
(@ian)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

currently day 26 of 31, was a difficult night last night, not least due to wife playing with balls for half an hour before bed.. also she broke the news that on day 30 she is having to go abroad with work for two weeks so 30 became 44! i was pretty pissed off as worked hard on it this month and been very productive and attentive.. asked if i could have release day 30 and add the day to next month but got a flat .. that’s not how it works is it.. my concern i said is that will 44 days be extended? Maybe we go for 50, is that what you’d like? no i wouldn’t like. ok so that’s that, don’t go sulking… 😳

Posted : 22/01/2024 5:54 pm
subhubphx reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

There's a better-than-average chance that you will come to miss the cage if you are uncaged for any length of time after being released.

A No From Me Snl Gif By Saturday Night Live

Posted : 22/01/2024 7:19 pm
Ian
 ian
(@ian)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

9 years mate and only off for five minutes a month 👍

Posted : 22/01/2024 8:22 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @ian

9 years mate and only off for five minutes a month 👍

OK, now I'm confused.  Are you saying that you have been caged for 9 years, or are you currently on days 26 of 31?  I may be wrong, but it seems you said both.

Posted : 22/01/2024 10:04 pm
Ian
 ian
(@ian)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx one release a month for nine years. 👍

Advertisement

Posted : 23/01/2024 4:31 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@ian Gotcha.  Thanks for the clarity.  Looking back on it, I shouldn't have been confused.

Posted : 23/01/2024 3:41 pm
Footfever77
(@footfever77)

Posted by: @ian

currently day 26 of 31, was a difficult night last night, not least due to wife playing with balls for half an hour before bed.. also she broke the news that on day 30 she is having to go abroad with work for two weeks so 30 became 44! i was pretty pissed off as worked hard on it this month and been very productive and attentive.. asked if i could have release day 30 and add the day to next month but got a flat .. that’s not how it works is it.. my concern i said is that will 44 days be extended? Maybe we go for 50, is that what you’d like? no i wouldn’t like. ok so that’s that, don’t go sulking… 😳

you are very lucky to have so much strict and cruel wife. its not enough to just keep hubby 7/24 in chastity. the best and most enjoyable part is if you have enough cruel wife who constantly play tease and denial games on hubby. so its great thing wife played your balls half an hour before bed. its awsome method to aruse hubby not to let him sleep well. and since you still counting days, your chastity time isnt enough. you should forget counting days for a good chastity training.

Posted : 24/01/2024 8:28 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement