Notifications
Clear all

BDE

1 Posts
1 Users
6 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

We have been into pegging since we first met (at my request) and I like wearing lingerie from time to time. She really enjoys seeing the pleasure it gives me and she looks really hot when she is doing it. I like the role reversal and I like feeling pretty and desired when I get dressed up (men don’t get to feel like this as much, Domina Jen had a good blog about this).

But the FLR thing is new for us. Though we followed FLR 101 until it went down. We tried locking me in chastity a few years ago, but the CB device was uncomfortable and time consuming to put on. I recently bought a holy trainer and I find it much more comfortable and easy to get into. I had a very modest opinion of my size and initially ordered the regular size cage, but I had to get the maxi because the regular size cage simply squished me too much. Now I forget it is on at times. I tried to sleep in it, but it was simply too painful and luckily my wife has no desire to keep in on me at night.

I work from home and the cage helps me stay focused, because masturbation is not even an option. It is one thing to overcome the temptation, but it is another to not even have to waste time grappling with it.

We have an active sex life, but we both noticed that sex is better when I cum less or just have sex a little less frequently. Although she is not heavy on the teasing, she is certainly enjoying the fact that she gets to control when and how we have sex.

I’m curious if anyone has suggestions for good chastity stories that don’t involve cuckolding. It seems that a lot of them eventually go to that point. I don’t have any problem with that in fiction, but I would like to give my wife some stories to read that don’t involve it as neither of us are interested in going there.

Advertisement

I really like the site. Too many resources out there have their grounding in fantasy and this one seems legit. Though you never can tell I guess.

Posted : 01/04/2019 7:38 am
jc5200, Emma, jc5200 and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement