Prostrate Orgasm

9 Posts
4 Users
4 Likes
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I would like to experience a prostate organization, do your odds increase if you put off having an organization for a few weeks? I've only been able to experience the pre-cum dripping using a small massager. 

Posted : 25/09/2022 1:06 pm
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

My fiancé has a mental block about anything involving anyone’s back door.  Hitting the idea head on, even with the exciting prospect of exploring a prostate orgasm is going to go nowhere.  What suggestions does anyone have for avoiding this HUGE inhibition?  I was honking that sometime when I am down between her legs doing some good work with my tongue And she is really fired up, I might try a little external message of the rosebud and see what reaction I get.

Posted : 25/09/2022 4:19 pm
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member

If she has that big of an overtion to anal play you better talk before you just reach in. Your night will end fast and badly. Remember its not every ones cup of tea. 

Posted : 25/09/2022 5:25 pm
mickg93 reacted
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Posted by: @c22

Your night will end fast and badly.

Good advice.  Fear of exactly what you say is why I have stayed away so far.  I don’t see bringing it up to talk about either.  At least out of the blue.  Maybe someday she indicate that she is more open.  I will be patient.  Thanks.

Posted : 25/09/2022 7:15 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @allabouther
Posted by: @c22

Your night will end fast and badly.

Good advice.  Fear of exactly what you say is why I have stayed away so far.  I don’t see bringing it up to talk about either.  At least out of the blue.  Maybe someday she indicate that she is more open.  I will be patient.  Thanks.

I sent an email with some basic ideas of things I thought would be fun in the bedroom. My reasoning was that she would be in control and able to choose and I would be able to present some of my kinks and fantasies. When she asks me what I want to do, I ask if there is anything from the email she'd be interested in. Most of the time it is the usual together time (and that is OK as I am glad to get time together with her), but sometimes the email gets some consideration. Now that we have tried a few, I'm getting ready to send a second email with some more daring propositions.

Advertisement

Posted : 25/09/2022 9:03 pm
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Posted by: @restrainedlove

I sent an email with some basic ideas of things I thought would be fun in the bedroom. My reasoning was that she would be in control and able to choose and I would be able to present some of my kinks and fantasies.

I think that is a good angle.  When she asks, she does like me to suggest some options to her.  She makes the call.  She might enjoy giving me a orgasm in a new and different way.  I’ll be ready if she asks for input on ideas.

Posted : 26/09/2022 12:22 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

@allabouther That research is actually how I found out about EYM. I was trying to research some ideas. She was doing a lot better than me with creativity from Women's magazines and I finally went onto an adult store website and started clicking through stuff. I learned about male chastity and was curious what it was and how it worked.

Posted : 26/09/2022 9:59 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

@restrainedlove I can't remember how I found EYM several years ago.  But, I do try to pay it forward by recommending this site to kind and authentic people I meet around the Internet.  This is a special place.  I make a point not to tell trolls, wankers, and jerks about this place.  I don't want to take the chance that they will overrun the neighborhood.

Posted : 26/09/2022 12:38 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

@allabouther Yes, Emma really has created something special here. It is a great group and fun to read and participate.

Posted : 27/09/2022 12:36 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement