A happy and healthy cuckold marriage

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Her Cuck
(@her-cuck)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Since understanding and learning my role as a cuckold with my beautiful wife, I have come to an understanding of the fetish or the place in the marriage. My wife is beautiful, insatiable and most notably and importantly my best friend. We are very sexually compatible in many ways and not entirely sexually compatible in others. After years of us both having a generally unfulfilled sex life, we learned about cuckolding. Another man satisfies my wife as I watch her fall into his arms and reach a deep satisfaction that only I can give her through sharing her with others. He is bigger, yes. He has more stamina, yes. He is much younger, yes.

She loves it. She is sexually fulfilled and returns to my arms after. I love her like no other, I go down on her and I give her what pleases her. From these experiences she also loves humiliating me for my sexual shortcomings in our marriage. She humiliates me for the very things she loves me for. She does this because she gains arousal from my arousal. Just as I love watching her aroused by the bigger, stronger, younger man she is no different. She is aroused by the hormonal waves that her humiliation does to me. When she tells me that my small penis could never please her like her bull's, she isn't getting off by the words she is speaking. She is getting off by the way that I receive those words. My reaction, my arousal and the feelings we enjoy together as those words soak in.

When I masturbate, I am broken. I can barely get aroused without thinking of sexual inferiority and imagining how much better other men can please her. I don't know if this is healthy in the clinical sense but we both absolutely love it and our full time bull enjoys it greatly as well. He is a huge part of our life and bears no threat to our marriage. To us he is a sex toy and he knows his role. He knows that he hit the genetic lottery in terms of size and physique but he also knows that he will never come between the emotional connection that my wife and I have.

I am far from confident in my bedroom skills so I bring in someone to help. I am very confident in my emotional connection and the love that my wife and I share. A cuckold marriage is not our society's normal but it can be healthy and happy. Am I less of a man than her bull? My manliness is not measured by my sexual performance or penis length. My manliness is measured by my character and my ability to endlessly love my wife, friends and family. I feel that I am evolved to overcome sexual stigma as a proud cuckold.

Posted : 14/11/2022 7:58 am
AstaSilva reacted
Sundevilish
(@sundevilish)

I enjoy hearing about healthy cuckold marriages. Not hotwife marriages masquerading as cuckold but a couple who truly enjoys the aspects of a cuckold relationship. I am happy to hear some of your stories and perspectives thank you for sharing. I enjoy how positive and healthy you are together.

Advertisement

Mic Identities Gif

Posted : 14/11/2022 1:01 pm
Sundevilish
(@sundevilish)

@her-cuck What are the best cuckold lifestyle type teases she has done? The hottest ones for you I mean.

Posted : 14/11/2022 1:10 pm
Her Cuck
(@her-cuck)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @sundevilish

@her-cuck What are the best cuckold lifestyle type teases she has done? The hottest ones for you I mean.

I can't even say the hottest because she blows my mind every single time I go out with her. One of the hottest was when she stared directly into my eyes and said honey his cock is bigger than yours and I want you to stare at my face and see the pleasure in my eyes as he slides inside of me. Watch me enjoy pleasure that you don't see at home. Her words simultaneously crushed my heart and rebuilt it stronger at the same time.

She locked me up in a chastity cage one day when she began her period and said the she was going to leave me locked until her period was over and I arranged a date for her to get a proper fucking. Only after she was properly fucked would she unlock me. It was hot to hear but only to find out that she knew her normal bull was on a work trip for a week so I had to scramble to find her someone new.

Another is when we sends me outside the bedroom door so they can connect before I am allowed to come in and watch them.

Posted : 14/11/2022 1:25 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement