First time sex in a while

7 Posts
4 Users
7 Likes
Her Cuck
(@her-cuck)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

We are new cuckold couple of a few months and she has been playing a few times a week. Last night we had sex for the first time in a while and she had me go down on her for quite a while which I love doing.

When she was close we started fucking. We were sticking to missionary as that's what she finds to be the most pleasurable. After she had an orgasm she pushed me back as she experienced what looked like a wonderful strong back arching orgasm. So sexy.

When she recovered I was expecting her to help me finish, if not with a blowjob at least with a handjob. But she told me to stand by the bed and jerk off.

She sat in front of me watching me jerking myself. I normally dont stand to jerk and her watching me made it hard to finish under pressure. Next thing I know my gf starts telling me to jerk off and think about her sucking a different guy's bigger cock. She could tell I was turned on again by that and all I could say was "ok". A couple minutes passed and I told her I was about to cum and she motioned to her chest. Once I came she said "good boy" now clean it up, pointing and licking her lips.

I've cleaned myself up before and it is humiliating but this entire scene was one of the hottest cuckold type fantasies that we ever did and it didnt even involved another person. My mind was blown and I know she is getting into this almost more than I am ready for. I am scared of who she has become but also turned on at her confidence.

Advertisement

Posted : 23/10/2022 7:01 pm
nevertoolate and Jafo987 reacted
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

@her-cuck This is a great story. How did your relationship get started down this path. A little more back story would be interesting.

Posted : 24/10/2022 9:11 am
Locknkey
(@locknkey)
Trusted Member

That’s a scenario for wannabe’s like myself. If my wife did all that, I would love it.

I also would like to hear how she was prior to cuckolding you.

Posted : 24/10/2022 12:06 pm
Her Cuck
(@her-cuck)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @restrainedlove

@her-cuck This is a great story. How did your relationship get started down this path. A little more back story would be interesting.

Innocently enough but it slowly went from swinging to cuckolding as we learned what we like. At the beginning I had a regular girlfriend that I would play with once or twice a week. She had a boyfriend that she would see a couple nights a week also.We still had great sex together and great sex apart. When we started talking about our experiences is when things changed. When I would tell her about mine, she wasn't too interested but when she would tell me about hers I was excited and would often stroke my cock while listening to the details.

We've been swingers for over a year and we met good people and had great experiences but we both gravitated toward the cuckold side of things because she absolutely loves being in control and holding her sexual power over me. I love it too because she is an animal when she is empowered with sexual energy. I'm no longer with my girlfriend and we've closed my side of the open relationship because it suits us.

Posted : 26/10/2022 7:42 am
Her Cuck
(@her-cuck)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @locknkey

That’s a scenario for wannabe’s like myself. If my wife did all that, I would love it.

I also would like to hear how she was prior to cuckolding you.

Prior to entering swinging world she was purely vanilla and possibly even prudish. Once the kids went to college, we took matters into our own hands and well. This is our life now.

Posted : 26/10/2022 7:43 am
nevertoolate reacted
Her Cuck
(@her-cuck)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

We had another play date last night and it was going to be a MFM threesome and it started with her sucking me while she fucked him with a condom I asked to swap sides and she said no. I am sorry lover but he feels better. Go sit on the edge of the bed and watch us. I did as told and she said "good boy" I watched until he finished and pulled out.

When they were done I asked if I could fuck her and she said yes and she told me to use a condom. We never use condoms so that was a trip. When I entered her she said that she could barely feel me so hurry and finish. The other guy was just awestruck the whole time. He knew we have a cuckold fetish but I am sure that he didn't expect her to get into it like she does. She knows what she wants and her demanding sexual energy is invigorating even as the victim of her repudiation.

Posted : 08/11/2022 3:43 pm
John8044
(@john8044)

Wow it’s sounds like she’s grown from a kitten into a lioness in the bedroom! Thanks for sharing! You two have a great dynamic going for sure!

Posted : 20/07/2023 3:52 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement