Any advice on comfo...

Notifications
Clear all

Any advice on comfortable cock cages for beginners?

11 Posts
7 Users
5 Likes
Flrguy
(@flrguy)
Topic starter

Hi,

I am starting to dabble into chastity cages and wanted to know your advice on which are the easiest to wear and feel great all night when sleeping. Not looking to wear cock cage during the day. I have looked at metal but they will be difficult for me to wear due to my large swollen testicles. Any advice would be appreciated.

Ta,

Flrguy

Posted : 24/10/2023 9:44 pm
Ian
 ian
(@ian)
Eminent Member

i use this metal one so probably not much help, although i use a 40mm flat heavy cocking infront of the cage base ring as it stops my testicles rising up. it’s very comfortable and a good fit and i wear it 24/7 for nine years (minus hygiene and airports) maybe a slightly larger base ring would suit if your testicles are large. 

Advertisement

Posted : 29/12/2023 11:16 am
Dcyng reacted
Shegiggles
(@shegiggles)

Personally I would suggest starting slightly bigger . This gets you used to wearing one then size down as you get used to it. Plus it gives your partner the opportunity to “shrink” and well as deny . ☺️

Posted : 08/01/2024 12:02 pm
ms_ravens_j and Tiruh811 reacted
Shegiggles
(@shegiggles)

I was just having a coffee break and started thinking about cages from the female perspective so I thought I would share. 

This is my first SPH based relationship and when I first saw a cage I remember my eyes widened and the questions raced through my head. 

1) how on earth does it fit? - you can tell I had been blessed up to this point and couldn’t fathom how a cock would possibly fit in a cage that small. 

2) what happens when it gets hard? Where does it go? 

3) why just why? 

4) strangely, I totally want to try it. I’m so curious and this is strangely exciting lol

I have always been drawn to the flat cages because they are so extreme. They are a clear symbol of absolutely not!!

As a woman I am beginning to wonder how many of us would secretly love to stick that tiny cock in a cage and throw away the key because it’s just not for sex? 

just a few musings on the subject 

Posted : 12/01/2024 6:11 am
angeljen, subhubphx and ian reacted
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @flrguy

my large swollen testicles. 

Why are they swollen (rhetorical question)? Perhaps, you need to take care of your health (help the swelling go down) before you use a cage.

After that, what seems to be your problem with sleeping at night? Are you trying to sleep on your belling and the cage doesn't allow for that? Something else?

The two cages I use were a matter of finding a base is large enough to fit into and assuring there is no chaffing.

Posted : 12/01/2024 10:14 am
Ian
 ian
(@ian)
Eminent Member

@restrainedlove yes, need to get to the bottom of that issue… doesn’t sound good.

Posted : 12/01/2024 12:24 pm
Ian
 ian
(@ian)
Eminent Member

@shegiggles how do you offer advice about  using a bigger ring and then a week later say your don’t know anything about chastity cages? if you know about ring sizes then you know about cages surely? 🤪

Posted : 12/01/2024 12:28 pm
Shegiggles
(@shegiggles)

@ian if you read my post I clearly explained I was recalling my first thoughts on the subject. 🤣

Posted : 13/01/2024 11:57 am
ian reacted
Princealbertcuck
(@princealbertcuck)

Mature metal. Order the sizing rings and pick the smallest one that does not cause any discomfort throughout the night. Ring gap will be trial and error. Pick one a little bigger IMO Order the Jail Bird and get a foam wine glass cleaner to keep in your shower to clean around. You won’t really need to take it off if you do everything correctly. Until you get a PA piercing you will always be able to get your dick out. The ring gap will be important to get the biggest gap that your testicles can’t fit through

Posted : 14/01/2024 7:50 pm
Bigskysub
(@bigskysub)
Trusted Member

@shegiggles thank you for sharing your thoughts. A chastity device as you mentioned IS not just for sex. It is so much more. Would you care to share your ideas on the more?

thank you

Posted : 10/02/2024 7:17 am
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member

@shegiggles We do not use a cage. Purely trust-based.Currently 200+ days in. I agree with you entirely that the key (pardon the pun) to chastity is the man's acceptance that his penis is not just for sex and moreover it is not HIM who decides it is HER!

Posted : 10/02/2024 8:24 am
Share: