cage fitment

6 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
Glen
 Glen
(@glen)
Topic starter

Curious, Every cage I've explored has been a bit too tight and the scrotum would begin to get purple, of course, that's the venous return being restricted by the ring but after trying several ring sizes, a lot of different ones, I question if a true fit is even possible. if the ring is too big the ball pops back in, if it's too small it's blue ball time. question, is it really possible to achieve a good fit where the scrotum never turns purple? 

Posted : 24/02/2023 3:22 pm
subbieforHer reacted
Topic Tags
Mr Pickle
(@mr-pickle)
Eminent Member

Try a wider smaller ring, or tripple ring design. I've been in mine 24/7 apart from treats for 3 years without issue.

Originally I tried many that didn't work.

The ergonomic design works for me. 

Good luck 

Advertisement

Posted : 25/02/2023 4:15 am
Codesurfer65
(@codesurfer65)

@mr-pickle can you suggest any that have a wider ring and/or triple ring?

Posted : 25/02/2023 11:52 am
Mr Pickle
(@mr-pickle)
Eminent Member

What flavour do you prefer eg metal or resin? 

Also do prefer round ring or ergonomic? 

Open cage or closed? 

Are you after an off the shelf knockoff or a made to measure? 

The knockoffs all have different names even for the same cage so it can get confusing. 

Cheapest good quality made to measure is bassass workroom. 

Or take a look in the for sale section in 'chastityforums'. Also the chastity devices section. 

There is an awful lot of info and help in there. Mine included ?

Posted : 25/02/2023 12:02 pm
codesurfer65 reacted
Codesurfer65
(@codesurfer65)

@mr-pickle Thanks for the quick reply.  I'm thinking resin, ergonomic (more comfortable?), open and initially off the shelf.

Posted : 25/02/2023 8:20 pm
Glen
 Glen
(@glen)
Topic starter

Hello Pickle,

issue is I’ve tried many off the shelf circle and ergonomic, plastic and metal, contained and enclosed styles. The issues is the same with all models, they all restrict just enough to show signs of vascular retention (blood back up) which doesn’t seem safe to see slight purple signs beginning to show. I Couldn’t rely on circulation in an overnight situation. I’ve even used welding tools to contour both side of different cages to attain a fit. I’d either be tight or loose and the ball would pop out…   Still looking for options. 

Posted : 26/02/2023 1:31 pm
codesurfer65 reacted
Share: