Her Lead, Our Love: Our Story in a Female-Led Relationship

16 Posts
6 Users
28 Likes
William_Pesn
(@william_pesn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

First and foremost, I want to mention that English is not my first language. Therefore, feel free to ask if anything is unclear to you.

I met my love in February 2021, just a few months after my first breakup during the lockdown period. As I adjusted to remote work, my usual gym had closed due to COVID, and I didn't have any workout equipment in my apartment. It was during the first week of February when a guy I used to chat with on my way to work informed me that he had to delay the completion of his public gym because of the ongoing situation. The gym was mostly set up, though not entirely complete. On a spontaneous impulse, I asked if I could pay to use it, as I had received my blood test results the previous day, revealing higher LDL levels than I was comfortable with. He agreed, possibly due to financial constraints at the time. And just like that, I had access to a fully equipped gym all to myself.

A couple of days later, a girl approached, expressing interest in joining the gym after possibly seeing me work out. She became a member the following day. Over time, our bond grew stronger, prompting us to synchronize our workout schedules. She lived a few blocks away from the gym with her roommate and relied on the train for her daily commute to work. Unlike me, she couldn't work remotely as she was an assistant technician at a Bioresearch facility.

I was a total pig. An absolute, total pig. Instead of focusing on my workout reps, I found myself staring at her bum. If I'm being honest, I was initialy attracted to her mostly because of how she looked. Her body. After my previous breakup, I had a bit of recentemt towards women who were around my age over how it all ended. It took me a while to genuinely develop feelings for her beyond just physical attraction.

As the days passed, we got to know each other better. She, too, was single following a past relationship. Interestingly, the way she described her ex paralleled my own experience in my previous relationship.At that time, I struggled with chronic masturbation. Listening to her story made me realize that if I wanted to maintain a healthy relationship, I needed to stop this habit. I delved into online research to find ways to address this, and that's when I stumbled upon the topic of 'male chastity' on this very website. It was a total revelation for me. To be honest it kind of grew into a fetish of mine.  So while those feelings going on in the back my head , I asked her for a date at my place. That was the day I decided to stay "orgasm free" until she decides to release me.

Advertisement

Our first date went really well, and I made it a priority to ensure she felt safe and happy.At the end of the day, when I dropped her off at her place, I couldn't shake off the image of her happy face. That's when I gave myself a little pat on the back, thinking, 'Hey, I think I did pretty good today'.

Our next date was fell on Saturday exactle 6 days after. I don't have to tell you how I kept track of the days. Plus my job lept me busy most of the time so it wasn't a huge deal but it still came to bother me at night.The next day, I hung a quote above the door on the wall that read "SHE DECIDES." I did this hoping that every night when I went to bed and saw it, I'd remind myself not to make any excuses for certain "habits". It was quite a challenge , to say the least.

Posted : 14/11/2023 2:59 am
lbp6855 and MsAngelasSub reacted
William_Pesn
(@william_pesn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

For our second date, I decided to put in more effort. I took a bold step and chose to make lasagna for her, despite having very limited cooking experience at that time. Apart from simple dishes, I had never attempted anything that required more than, say, 20 minutes of cooking time. After preparing it and placing it in the oven, I drove to her place to pick her up. 

(Saturday wasn't a regular workday for her, but unfortunately, she wasn't initially aware that she had to work that Saturday. Luckily, it turned out to be a half-day for her, so we decided not to cancel our date.)

Once we finished our late lunch, we went for a stroll and later got back home. Feeling a bit submissive in my mind, I offered to take her shoes off. I gently sat her down and took my time getting those shoes off. Placed a kiss on each of her feet . I couldn't help myself. It was one of those moments when I realized how much I loved being the person I am for her.I wanted her to feel safe with me, knowing that I would never use or take advantage of her. 

Her every single touch made me have an erection. As we were kissing before leaving, she felt it. I immediately apologized, feeling like I had ruined everything. She kindly reassured me, saying it was okay and completely natural. However, in my mind, I thought I just blew it. 

When I got back , I knew I’m not going to be able to keep my promise of not jacking off that night. So I ordered myself a plastic chastity cage and a prostate toy online.

Posted : 14/11/2023 5:42 am
Kristine, lbp6855, Nika and 1 people reacted
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Please tell us how she received the gentle attention to her feet.  Thanks for sharing the fun story.

Posted : 14/11/2023 9:52 am
William_Pesn
(@william_pesn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @allabouther

Please tell us how she received the gentle attention to her feet.

She didn't really have any reaction to it back then as far as I can remember. But now, two and a half years later, it's become part of my morning routine. The difference is now, it's a bit more involved.

Posted : 14/11/2023 10:47 am
lbp6855 reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

Great job! Going a whole week without a cummie is seriously impressive. Can't wait to read more! 🍸

Posted : 14/11/2023 10:14 pm
William_Pesn
(@william_pesn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Can't remember the exact day, but my order arrived late (delivery was a snail's pace back then). I was out shopping when my landlady, being all nice, opened up my box. That's exactly what I dreaded. Not sure if she did it on purpose, but she claimed it was a mix-up with her orders. This wasn't the first time it happened and it was the only gripe I had about that place. Otherwise, it was a cozy, roomy spot, and a steal for the rent I paid. It was really the last thing I wanted. To this day I don't know whether she's read what's on the boxes or not. I didn't ask.

Later that evening, or possibly the next day (it was pouring rain all day, so going out wasn't an option), I ordered the ebook version of 'The Art of Sensual Female Dominance; A Guide for Women'. It came highly recommended from a podcast I'd listened to earlier. I usually prefer physical books, but I had to opt for the ebook out of concern that my landlady might read it before I do. At that point my balls were trying to go bust on their own, specially after reading the book. By that point I realized, I've completely forgotten about my package. Figured out how to put it on, locked it. Took the key out. All while my balls were trying to burst.
Cage was a bit loose around the base although it hanged in there. I couldn't keep the (two) keys where I can easily get them. I had a small container of Vaseline that was going empty. Put my keys in it. Poured gelatin into it. Placed it on top of a cupboard. I was in agony but I was proud I did that. Saturday rolled around, and I thought she'd be at work for her half-day. Tried calling her, no answer. Then, out of the blue, my landlady buzzes me about a 'female' visitor. I was like, 'Who on earth?' I'm not used to unplanned visitors. It was my gorgeous beauty. She's bought herself a bicycle. Her tight leggings woke my caged partner up in no time.

As we climbed up the stairs, I was raking my brain thinking of an excuse keep her out the door while I take the cage off. To make matter worse, it makes a plasticy clicking sound as we climbed up. I asked her to wait outside and let me tidy up the place for her. She said she'd be glad to help me clean. I had no other excuses which I could get away with without looking suspicious. My prostate toy was in the bathroom and I sneaked away to hide it in my bedroom. Found a bit of tape while doing that and wrapped it around the lock of my cage so it makes no noise. All good I thought.I returned to the living area only to find her reading the box my cage came in. My entire body tensed up; it felt as if I were trapped, unable to move or think.She turned around and noticed me standing there, frozen like a statue. She asked if I wanted it or if she should throw it away.

I don't remember what I did then. I think she couldn't read the smaller prints for was little light where she was. 
At that point I don't know what came over me. I just went, 'You know what? I'll talk straight with her about it. If she bails, she bails.
She didn't know where the light switch was, so she took a few steps to the balcony. I watched as her face lit up. (In fact, we discussed this moment only yesterday ;)) Her face beamed with an adorable smile as she recognized what it was. She shook the box at me, still chuckling quietly. That's a moment still burnt into my mind to this day and for the rest of my days.

Posted : 15/11/2023 1:56 am
jc5200, lbp6855, Nika and 1 people reacted
William_Pesn
(@william_pesn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I was upfront with her, didn't hold back (Includes about me not masturbating since our first date). She was curious, wanted to know why. I couldn't sum it all up, so I pulled up this website on my laptop for her to check out. After that, I couldn't decide what to do next, so I just went for a walk to calm my nerves. My heart was pounding; I was so nervous, almost shaking. I don't even know how I managed to walk all the way to the gym. I worked out, but I couldn't tell you for how long. Lost all track of time at that point. Then I got a text. "Come home now.", which is not like her at all. Then it poured into my mind that she might have checked my browser history which made me shudder. I thought it's all over. She must have seen all the "kinky" femdom scenes and movies I've been watching for the past few days.

I was hungry. It was way past my lunch time and I bought some spaghetti and some sauces on my way home. I was basically ready for anything.

Posted : 15/11/2023 2:37 am
lbp6855, Nika, MsAngelasSub and 1 people reacted
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member

Waiting for more to read. ❤️ 

Posted : 15/11/2023 7:18 am
lbp6855 and William_PeSN reacted
Msangelassub
(@msangelassub)
Trusted Member

this is excellent…keep going!

Posted : 16/11/2023 1:19 pm
lbp6855 reacted
Lbp6855
(@lbp6855)
Illustrious Member

"I couldn't help myself. It was one of those moments when I realized how much I loved being the person I am for her. I wanted her to feel safe with me, knowing that I would never use or take advantage of her."

You are a really sweet man William_PeSN. The most important thing that you can do to make this all work is remember what you said here. 

Posted : 17/11/2023 9:10 am
William_Pesn
(@william_pesn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I had already decided to roll with whatever was coming my way. I wasn't going to plead or beg her to stay if she wanted to part ways. I cherished every moment we spent together and felt thankful for the beautiful times we shared. Honestly, I wished we could have kept that journey going, but I understood that things might be changing.

Coming home and having to knock on my own door, something I'd never done before, felt surreal. As I walked in, she was there, using my laptop, and when our eyes met, I could sense the unspoken tension. Without saying a word, I headed to the kitchen to whip up some lunch for us both. She tried to carry on as usual, but I could tell she was wrestling with a whirlwind of thoughts inside. There was this unsaid weight between us, lingering in the air. Surprisingly, she didn't mention anything about what she saw on my computer, and so, I followed suit, opting not to bring it up either.
After lunch, we snuggled up on the sofa, enjoying each other's warmth when, out of nowhere, she suddenly asked me if I still had it on. I remember going totally blank. Asked her, what does she mean. Then I felt her palm on my cage. Oh that. Yes.

It sent shivers down my entire body. We didn't do anything beyond kissing at that point and I wasn't going to initiate anything of that nature in case she wasn't ready for it. "It" sprang into life immediately. That was the first time I felt what it feels like a submissive. She still kept her hand in there. Her question was whether it (cage) was hurting me. I didn't say anything but kept kissing her. She broke it off sat upright. Do I lock it with a key or something ? Yes it comes with a key. How do you manage not to unlock it by myself and masturbate ? (This is the first time she was talking about things sex related)., I put it somewhere I can't easy get it. Why do you do it / What's the point of doing this ? Aren't you just torturing yourself ?

That's when I told her about my Ex and how my behavior resonate with her Ex (as she told me) and how much I didn't want to be that person anymore. I wasn't with her to use her for sex. She kissed me. I felt it was deeper more deliberate. She wanted to go home. Okay, let's go. She wanted to go alone. She left. I sat there in the sofa for a while, went off to take a shower. I knock on the bathroom door. She was back , wanting to know where I kept the key. I told her. She disappeared. Shouted why she came back, if she'd forgotten anything, Realized I'm being a fool , not being this slow usually, got out of the shower went into my bedroom stood up on the edge of my bed , saw the Vaseline jar is gone.

I've never experienced such a whirlwind of emotions all at once. She had gone through my browsing history and found out things I wasn't ready to share. After that, the day became a blur. Her 'good night' text gave me a glimpse of relief, thinking she might not be angry with me. That was a relief. Over the next few days, work took over my focus entirely. We were short-staffed, and I ended up having to work three consecutive days, leaving me completely drained by the end. After a long day, I tossed a frozen pizza in the oven, took a quick shower, and returned to the living room, wrapped in my towel, intending to grab some pants from my bedroom. I heard a noise from the kitchen, thinking it might be the landlady's cat sneaking around again.

Posted : 18/11/2023 12:33 am
jc5200 reacted
William_Pesn
(@william_pesn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

She was perched on the countertop, enjoying a snack while looking towards the oven. What struck me right away was her choice of clothing. I've never seen her in tight leggings before; even for workouts, she usually prefers sweatpants and a simple T-shirt. As soon as she noticed me, she hopped off the counter and walked over to me.Seeing her gorgeous body made me hard in an instant. Planted a kiss. I cannot be this lucky.

She's made something sandwiches my guess, while waiting for me so then eat one of those. Why are you here ? At this time ?
She made no answer. While I ate she took the pizza out of the oven and set it on the counter. As I finished the sandwich, she guided me out of the kitchen and into my bedroom.

I remember I was nervous the whole time. I don't know why exactly. She turned on the lights. I noticed four black straps attached to the four corners of the bed. It then hit me for certain what's going to happen. I felt a tug at my towel. It came off. I felt like I'm being humiliated for reason. It must be the cage. I wasn't a submissive to anybody in my life this way and I couldn't process it correctly. I was ordered to get on the bed by her lovely voice. My brain was blanking on me. Couldn't understand what I was hearing. I kept asking her to repeat what she said. 

She strapped me to the bed my arms and legs splayed. I tugged at each of the straps. I remember like I was falling into a state of deep relaxation which I've never experienced before in my life. When I opened my eyes she was looking at me with a smile. That was my first experience of falling into subspace for the first time. She dangled a key in front of me. I didn't know what it was. I remember her fiddling with the base ring and finally it coming off. Felt her finger tip on the entrance to my urethra and I nearly came. She asked me to tell her when I felt like cumming. The head of my penis was so sensitive I couldn't bear it. I could come, just listening to her teasing me. I could feel her fingers tugging my testicles stretching my ball sack away from the body. It hurt like hell. I felt like she's ripping my balls off my body. Then felt her putting something like a rubber band on my ball sack to keep my ball sack stretched away from the body. Felt she putting a couple more.

The pain eventually subsided. I remember her saying breath deeply . So I did. She then kissed me. The hardest ever she'd done. My neck , my chest. Every single part of my body was sensitive to her tough. Like my whole body have become like my penis. I remember I was trembling. Goosebumps. All the while I was at the edge. Having not being able to go past a certain point. I had tears making my vision blur.

I remember her removing the rubber bands  from my testicles. The pain came back again. She was teasing. Her words alone could make me go over the edge. I can't remember how many times I said I'm going to cum that night. Then I felt her getting off the bed. Then in a short while I felt her climbing back up. I felt her pulling my testicles and putting a rubber band once again then it was sharpest pain I've ever experienced. Felt excruciatingly painful. Like being punched in the balls. She'd wrapped an ice pack around my testicles. I could hardly breathe.

I can't remember if it was something she said (I asked her later , some months after) or it was a combination of what's happening to me. I felt, very deeply, kind of like a turning on a switch. I couldn't feel my testicles anymore. I wasn't tense anymore. You can do anything you like to me and I won't move an inch. I belong to you. You own me now and you can do anything to me.

I can't explain what it felt like at that moment. Pure bliss at being owned by the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen in my life. I heard her say it's going to feel cold again. Then I felt her slowly pulling my foreskin back and then wrapping her palm around the head  of my penis with another ice pack. Didn't feel much cold that time. I was in a limbo as far as I can remember. Still only could see a glimmer of light. Still my eyes were covered in tears. I could feel my penis going limp. Couldn't feel a thing down there anymore. Couldn't feel my genitals at all.

I couldn't make sense of what she was saying. I remember feeling my goddess straddling my upper body and lowering herself onto my face. I got to enjoy for the first time, her sweet smell. I only could see the light fading out as she lowered herself. I have no words to explain. None. It wasn't something I think any man can fully process with his senses. I wanted to grab her. I couldn't. I couldn't breathe enough of that sweet heavenly scent. I wanted to breathe even deeper as to hold on to that smell as long as I possibly can. Knowing full well the next breath was going to be even sweeter I couldn't let go of the one I took. I was on the edge of passing out when she pressed her gorgeous self on to my mouth and I can't describe it. I felt like something thick is flowing slowly inside towards the tip of my penis. Never ever felt that happen before. It was like my body was trying to hold it back but it's coming out anyway. I felt my goddess pulling foreskin back and felt a thick liquid flowing on to my lower belly. Penis still flaccid. 
I couldn't remember anything from that moment. I woke up in the middle of the night. She's  taken the straps off of me and I could feel her soundly sleeping next to me.

Posted : 18/11/2023 2:46 am
jc5200, Kristine, Tiruh811 and 1 people reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

@william_pesn 

You Got This Gif By Jump Consulting

Thank you for sharing it with us. I wish you two all the best.

This post was modified 5 months ago by Nika

Posted : 18/11/2023 5:44 am
Lbp6855
(@lbp6855)
Illustrious Member

Ohh William_PeSn, you really need to improve your cooking skills. If you had cooked a nice meal with appetizers, wine, and dessert, she would have fallen asleep in the living room instead of having the energy to send you to the ER with ruptured balls. On the plus side though, you have plenty of frozen foods in the house that you can waddle around the house with holding against your crotch. I will keep your balls in my thoughts and prayers hoping for a speedy recovery. 

Posted : 18/11/2023 12:09 pm
William_Pesn
(@william_pesn)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@lbp6855 It wasn't relate to testicular trauma at all. They just feel extremely sensitive not having ejaculated in quite a while. That was all. Even just touching it was painful. It was all good by the next day. Besides, this was back in early 2021. We've come a long way since then.

Stars Background Gif

Posted : 19/11/2023 1:57 am
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement