Ladies: Teasing can be as simple...

3 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

...as an invitation. If you have attractive sisters, co workers, or lady friends simply invite them over (suggestively dressed) for lunch, barbeque or other social occasion. Assign your locked up husband or B/F some domestic chores and teasing will be effortless and fun. Hint: If you'd like to add some spice to the occasion, simply tell the other ladies of his mounting sexual frustration, and inability to do anything about it, and they'll be happy to cooperate. (See attachment) 

Posted : 18/01/2024 12:30 pm
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Yep, that looks like fun, I'd be very happy and amenable to be teased by those ladies. My cage is feeling the pressure just looking at the photo.

Posted : 20/01/2024 9:38 am
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member

Looking at me in that way that only you know how to in the full knowledge that I am forbidden from taking matters into my own hands. A flick of the hair, a waft of your aroma, the exhalation which accompanies a sigh disturbing the air in the room. The teasing potential that can be exerted by even the smallest act of a lady upon the controlled and trained man is limitless.

Posted : 24/01/2024 6:55 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement