Is there a Destination?

9 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

As someone only 2-3 years into my Journey I am intrigued as to what some of the community consider the destination? I was a typical demanding man focused on my gratification. Masturbating multiple times a week on the side for years. Now I am happier than I have been for years. Her pleasure is my pleasure. I have no desire to orgasm - Rather I dread it as it will dull my feeling of absolute adoration and attentiveness. Is there still more to come?

Posted : 24/01/2024 8:51 am
nevertoolate reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Whether or not there is a destination is arbitrary and entirely up to the two of you.  Frankly, Mistress K. and I have only ever wanted to focus on the journey.  I guess we assume that the destination will be the end of our lives. One of the very best things about the 'journey', is the evolution (see what I did there?) that occurs for both of us.  Sometimes it's scary, but it's always exciting.

Posted : 24/01/2024 12:20 pm
nevertoolate reacted
Victoria Blackthorn
(@victoria-blackthorn)

Congratulations on your commitment to this journey and the positive changes you've experienced as a SUB. I'm glad that you've embraced a mindset that prioritizes your partner's pleasure, which is absolutely commendable. In a FLR as in any other type of relationship, the destination is subjective and can evolve based on personal preferences and the dynamics of the relationship.

While you've made significant progress in shifting your focus from personal gratification to your partner's pleasure, there's always room for exploration and growth. The journey is ongoing, and there are various aspects to consider:

1. Communication: Keep the lines of communication wide open with your partner—chat about your desires, boundaries, and any tweaks to your dynamic as things unfold. Especially considering the age gap you've mentioned, make sure to give this the attention it deserves.

Advertisement

2. Experimentation:Delve into various facets of BDSM and power exchange dynamics that resonate with both your and your partner's interests. This might mean experimenting with new activities, exploring fantasies, or introducing additional elements into your dynamic. I'd particularly encourage the incorporation of a chastity device, as it can yield numerous benefits for both of you.

3. Emotional Connection: Let those emotional ties flourish with your partner; embracing chastity can truly amp up the intimacy, trust, and emotional closeness. Think of sweet ways to nurture these connections, and remember, intimacy doesn't always have to be confined to the bedroom—it can bloom in the most unexpected places. Cuddles, massages, ...etc

4. Shared Goals: Discuss and establish shared goals for your dynamic. Whether it's achieving a specific milestone, trying new experiences, or enhancing your commitment, setting mutual objectives can add a sense of purpose to your journey.

5. Continuous Reflection: Take time to regularly reflect on your experiences and feelings. This practice will aid in comprehending your evolving desires, ensuring that your dynamics remain consensual and fulfilling for both you and your partner.

Remember, the journey is unique to each couple, and there's always potential for growth and exploration. Stay attuned to your partner's needs and desires, and embrace the ongoing evolution of your dynamic. Good luck!

Posted : 25/01/2024 4:54 am
nevertoolate reacted
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx Thanks for your guidance. As you say as long as I am continually evolving and my partner (Mistress B) is enjoying my transformation and what is means for her then all is good!

Posted : 25/01/2024 7:27 am
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@victoria-blackthorn Thank you for your detailed guidance and support. I appreciate the additional female input to my evolution. I feel at peace inside and am convinced that an FLR is what I am both best suited to and achieve the most satisfaction from. I felt a warm glow when your referred to me as "a SUB"! Is that silly of me! The biggest regret I have is that I did not discover the joy of chastity within an FLR much earlier in my life. Society all too often steers us into conventional relationship dynamics rather than letting us explore and find what works best for two individuals.

Posted : 25/01/2024 7:40 am
Victoria Blackthorn
(@victoria-blackthorn)

@happyblueboy Do you use a cage or just relying on a trust-based approach to chastity ?

Posted : 25/01/2024 8:10 am
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@victoria-blackthorn Trust-based. Today is day 193 of semen retention. Our longest streak as a couple. My dear Mistress B is quite persuasive as you can see!

Posted : 25/01/2024 8:25 am
Victoria Blackthorn
(@victoria-blackthorn)

@happyblueboy Interesting. I've always used cages with my husband and my house slaves. It's not that common to find someone in the lifestyle going for trust-based chastity, especially for the long term.

So, you're telling me there's been NO 'release' at all, for 193 days straight ?

Posted : 25/01/2024 8:42 am
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@victoria-blackthorn Absolutely! Not a drop of semen has been shed since 16th July 2023. Rest assured I am totally onboard and a willing and enthusiastic long-term semen retainer. I please my partner and I am fulfilled by giving that pleasure. I have never been attracted to or found a cage necessary to keep me in check with Mistress B. Somehow ejaculation just seems an unnecessary act in the context of our dynamic.

Posted : 25/01/2024 9:10 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement