To truly love is to be humbled.

4 Posts
4 Users
6 Likes
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Have you ever heard of a humbler? I was shopping for sex toys on ali express website and came across it. The website is great for cheap toys if you don't mind taking weeks or even months for delivery. This toy is a black wood bar that holds his scrotum and it has ankle restraints. The man gets into position on his knees in what must be an uncomfortable position and attaches ankle restraints to a bar that pulls on his scrotum. I posted the link at the bottom so skip to that if you have never seen this wicked toy.

I showed it to Val (my husband) and he laughed and said I'd hate to be the poor guy who has to wear that. It was that moment when I knew Val must be that poor guy! We are not normally into things bdsm but his fear made a twinkle in my eye and I knew I had to order it. Weeks later it arrived and he unboxed it, sent me a picture of it while I was at work. I texted him on my way home and told him to put it on and be in the bedroom when I got home. He texted me back and told me it was easier said than done! This isn't a one person job, it is very difficult to get him into position, tighten things down and install the leg cuffs. Once I understood how this little genius device worked I got him situated and then saw that he was able to sit up slightly so I got pink fuzzy handcuffs to secure his hands onto the post of the bed. If you can imagine, he is sitting on all fours with his hands tied around the post of the bed completely unable to move resting his chin on the corner of the bed. He cannot sit up because it pulls on his scrotum and his hands are tied. He cannot lay down because the bar of the humbler prevents it. 

It was hot to see him completely unable to move and unable to do anything but stare straight ahead with his chin on the bed or lay his head down with his cheek on the bed. He was so helpless! I told Val that I was going to run some errands and come back in a few hours, leaving the room and opening and closing the front door of the house. It wasn't more than a minute or two before I heard "Hun?  Huuuun?". The poor guy I didn't have the heart to leave alone him in that position especially on his very first time being humbled. I came back into the room and told him that he was being a little bitch. He laughed, half heartedly I could tell that I may have overstepped by threatening to leave. I comforted him and told him it would be ok as I gathered up my toy from my closet and positioned some pillows so I could play with myself while facing him. I chose a large beige dildo and a small fingertip bullet vibrator from my box of mischief. We had a past sexual threesome experience with a man named Mark and I affectionately called this dildo Mark. I told Val that Mark and I were going to play so he should try and get comfortable. After what was probably close to ten minutes I shuddered with two wonderful orgasms back to back. I rolled over until my legs stopped shaking and looked down toward the foot of the bed, smiling to see my restrained husband eagerly staring at me. Well that was fun I said as I removed our new wooden toy. I handed Val's cage to him and told him that I wasn't quite ready for him to be completely free. Our weekends are fun and I love this new toy and you can buy it cheap if you don't mind waiting several weeks.

Here is the link of what we bought so you can see what exactly it is. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256804155389455.html If the link is broken then just google for humbler with leg restraints. The leg restraints are key

Posted : 09/07/2022 12:15 pm
Nevertoolate
(@nevertoolate)
Trusted Member

You are so very sweet to get this for him. The leg cuffs are a useful addition to the experience. I have been practicing scrotum stretch for a few years now. You can have fun doing that together! The humbler design is wrought from naughty genius.

Advertisement

Posted : 02/08/2022 9:26 am
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

I somehow think this is just the tip of the iceberg.  Power exchange, male surrender, I feel leads to stronger intimacy and connections.

Posted : 02/08/2022 12:32 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

I've always wanted to be put into a humbler.  Perhaps it's one of those "be careful what you wish for" things, but still ....

Relationship Bdsm Gif

Posted : 02/08/2022 4:30 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement