Not an Expert, eh?

4 Posts
2 Users
6 Likes
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Emma, while have declared that you are not an expert on the topic of chastity, retention,a and how it pertains to relationships. You are certainly very knowledgeable, not just from your years of experience with it. It is the drive you have to explore and expand all of the facets of sexuality that make what you do unique. Once you have made observations you manage to collect them in a clear concise manner, and share them with us for our knowledge and a form of peer review. On top of that the basis of what it is you preach is backed by hard science about male and female hormones. I enjoy the half sexuality science class and half journal nature of what you do. It provides both hard fact and engaging reading that spurs discourse. I dont see any schools handing out master's or PHDs for "Chasitorial Sciences" (yet) so there really is not anyone to challenge your level of expertise on the matter. Even if they did you deserve an honorary one. Don't sell yourself self short on that one, you do good work and deserve the recognition that goes with it.

Perhaps I have a different view of point, despite being one of the more active members here my wife and I are (I think) one of couples that have spent the least amount of time practicing chastity. I consider the previous year an trial phase because of the inconsistency, it is really only in the last few months this has taken full place in our life. I would add that the vast majority of my personal knowledge comes from articles that you have written, or post from other leading women here, tempered with my own small experience. That is not to say that I agree with everything you say out of hand, rather I have found little proof to the contrary when I looked at the results of following methods you have described. Whether the intention of this blog was to teach people or not, you are a teacher to many who would not have the courage to try what you suggest otherwise. Most good teacher are the ones who tell you they don't know everything, that you should always ask questions and are open to criticism. Those are some of the key elements of how you interact with us. 

For me I find the information gained from listening to the women that lead their men here to be the most valuable. It helps me gain insight on how I can better aid the process that my wife and I have come to enjoy. I appreciate everyone of you for sharing that with this community, thank you. That is not to say that I don't respect and find what other men here write useful, I have found it very normalizing. It feels good to know that my own thoughts and desires are not unique, and that other can find true happiness in devotion to a loving woman. I hope to be able to inspire the same feelings of acceptance as I gain more experience. Kevin's Q&As were actually incredibly helpful with explaining my feelings on many of the topics and sparked great discussions with my wife, thanks Kevin, et. al.

Posted : 31/08/2020 9:41 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @vikter

Kevin's Q&As were actually incredibly helpful with explaining my feelings on many of the topics and sparked great discussions with my wife, thanks Kevin, et. al.

I don't recall seeing Kevin's Q&A's on the site.  Could you kindly point me in the right direction?  I love the Q&A's!

Posted : 31/08/2020 9:57 am
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx

Advertisement

Under His Perspective  1&2 in the blogs. Abo it a year back.

Posted : 31/08/2020 10:00 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@vikter

Thanks bud

Posted : 31/08/2020 10:06 am
Vikter, Vikter and Vikter reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement