The Great Purge - A...

Notifications
Clear all

The Great Purge - Account deleted? Read this.

4 Posts
3 Users
27 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I am trying to clean up some of the fake accounts in the system, we have about 5000 members and I am convinced that about 500-600 of those are fake. If a test email comes back undeliverable, you have no comments, forum posts and there is no profile photo, your account is at risk of being deleted. To avoid deletion, make sure that you are using a good email address for the site, post something on the forum or make a comment on one of the blogs. I'm not looking for any real people to get caught up in the sweep but it may happen. 

Posted : 01/06/2022 12:06 pm
joebear, nevertoolate, J.M and 9 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I am trying to clean up some of the fake accounts in the system, we have about 5000 members and I am convinced that about 500-600 of those are fake. If a test email comes back undeliverable, you have no comments, forum posts and there is no profile photo, your account is at risk of being deleted. To avoid deletion, make sure that you are using a good email address for the site, post something on the forum or make a comment on one of the blogs. I'm not looking for any real people to get caught up in the sweep but it may happen. 

I get it ... this kind of maintenance must be done from time to time but please, for the sake of all that sacred and holy, don't grind yourself to point wanting to quit ... you know ... like YG did.  Promise?

Amy Poehler Map Gif By Parks And Recreation

Posted : 01/06/2022 1:09 pm
TinCup, TinCup and TinCup reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

hey, im still here, just haven’t been on in a while! ?

Posted : 01/06/2022 3:29 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@subhubphx It's a deal!

Actually re-reading the YG blogs as I've been reposting them really gave me a second wind. I'm good! I'm great! 

Advertisement

Posted : 01/06/2022 4:10 pm
nevertoolate, subhubphx, jc5200 and 6 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement