Running

11 Posts
8 Users
12 Likes
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

My husband is a runner and the ball loop causes discomfort and chafes when he does long runs. Does anyone try the piercing or have any ideas for cages that work good for runners?

Posted : 11/04/2022 11:53 am
Brittany
(@brittany)
Estimable Member

My boyfriend works out often and we use the vice we think it’s pretty lightweight and it has an anti pullout which makes it almost inescapable or tamper proof it’d be very painful for him to remove himself if he tried to without the key. I’d recommend looking into the vice. 

Posted : 11/04/2022 11:56 am
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@brittany His doesn't remove but the plastic rubbing makes it uncomfortable for runs of 8 or 10 or more miles. I'll look into the vise. 

Posted : 11/04/2022 12:01 pm
Brittany
(@brittany)
Estimable Member

From what I’ve heard from my man the vice dOeSnT inhibit him at all Id also look into some steel cages maybe.

Posted : 11/04/2022 12:10 pm
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member

I wear a kink3d cage and it gives me few issues running/working out. The only issue with this cage I’ve found is while doing sit-ups my cock will slide back in the cage a bit and the head has trouble getting back in the end of the cage when I’m finished. Best way to mitigate this I’ve found has been a little bit of lotion right at the section of the cage the head fits into. I just apply some after I shower and in the morning. There is also a curved ring I’ve tried. It’s very comfortable but I’ve had a ball slip through twice so I went with a thicker non-curved ring. 

Advertisement

This post was modified 2 years ago by Anonymous

Posted : 11/04/2022 12:28 pm
Ms Purple
(@tmbm)
Eminent Member

@locked4_wife my husband use a penicap with a PA piercing. Running is no problem. 

Posted : 11/04/2022 3:08 pm
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member

@tmbm that’s a route I’m scared to go and my wife would probably be very turned off even if I wasn’t lol 

Posted : 11/04/2022 3:22 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @locked4_wife

@tmbm that’s a route I’m scared to go

Yeah, me too. Very committed. 

Posted : 12/04/2022 9:17 am
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

@tmbm 

I would love it if my wife wanted a PA piercing.  After working to 0 gauge and healing, i would hope it would be great for attaching a leash.

Posted : 15/04/2022 2:04 pm
Jsmith12
(@jsmith12)
Eminent Member

ok i'm an endurance runner and i've tried a few things.  best i can come up with is:

1. use a plastic device with a round ring - actually circular, not ellipse or curved

2. use emma's night advice about petroleum jelly.  use a q-tip or a tool, you want that heavy lube between the ring and the body, especially on the underside.  cant have too much vaseline between ring & scrotum for a long run.

3. if the ring can spin gliding freely, should be good.

4. it'll still wear out on a long enough run - so if you're exceeding like 6mi/10k, consider running "loops".  i.e. don't run a 10mi loop, run 2 5 mi loops with a pit stop back at the house - that's a chance to add more vaseline for the 2nd loop.

i tried making a supporting strap and decided it's not as good as tight skivvies, because it introduces chafing of it's own.

but honestly the best thing has been a lenient KH that lets me unlock for runs only.

Posted : 17/04/2022 8:11 am
9871E2737Af85D50A4523418Eab7Cfb8?S=400&Amp;R=X&Amp;D=Monsterid
 b
(@xxxb)
Eminent Member

As I do long bike rides, this is just a thought: how about chamois lubes? They are for avoiding saddle sores, so they would protect you from sweat and rubbing on the skin.

There are some dry lubes that can stay on for a long time.

Posted : 23/07/2022 10:33 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement