Product Idea

10 Posts
7 Users
5 Likes
Loser2001
(@loser2001)
Topic starter

Hi,

I'm an enthusiast of chastity but don't like the devices. I have an idea for a new type of device which isn't really a chastity device but more like a chastity detector. I'd love to hear if others would be into such a device and any questions or concerns they may have.

For me, my wife is accommodating to my fetish and I've been practicing a form of honor chastity. I don't have an orgasm without her permission. The problem is that I masturbate and don't tell her. I'd like to build a device which would alert my wife to my masturbation.

What I'm thinking of is basically a cock ring that also goes around the balls and has a sensor which could detect an erection. It would have a transmitter that sends the data to your phone. There's a ton of possibilities after that. Any thoughts or feedback is hugely appreciated.

Posted : 19/09/2022 7:12 pm
TinCup reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Are you honest with your wife?

Advertisement

Posted : 20/09/2022 12:26 pm
Tincup
(@tincup)

Posted by: @loser2001

It would have a transmitter that sends the data to your phone.

You have got to be an engineer! I love your thought process! Don't give up!

You Can Do It Cheering Gif

We're not a chastity couple, but masterbation is a bit of an issue for me. I do a pretty good job of walking a fine line of too little / too much. I have her permission to indulge myself, but there are times when I take the easy way out. For me, I just need to toughin up. That and think of her first and redirect my energy.

Posted : 20/09/2022 1:25 pm
Holdingout1
(@holdingout1)

Your post got me searching - this has potential:  https://talktoadam.com/adam-sensor

Posted : 20/09/2022 3:08 pm
Loser2001
(@loser2001)
Topic starter

Thanks for the feedback. Really appreciate it. I think it will be a great toy (at least for me ?) but to build it will be pretty expensive and I want to see if others might also enjoy it. One idea that comes to mind is to add a findom component to it. When it detects a change, you can have it take money from your bank account. It probably doesn't has as much appeal to hardcore chastity people because it's not forced, but for me I get excited just thinking about it. 

If there are any other places I can get some feedback, please let me know any ideas.

This post was modified 2 years ago by loser2001

Posted : 21/09/2022 7:09 am
Loser2001
(@loser2001)
Topic starter

@true42

Yes, when she asks me. She's not the most strict so she doesn't really try to keep track. This would help her as well as me. I'm honest, but I don't proactively confess.

Posted : 21/09/2022 9:16 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @holdingout1

Your post got me searching - this has potential:  https://talktoadam.com/adam-sensor

This is a curious device. The website says "During a good night's sleep most men will experience 3-5 erections episodes. So if you have less than 3 or no erection episodes then this is something that you might want to explore further.

From what I've read, men in chastity usually have their morning wood around 3am, requiring a quick bathroom visit. But what about the other 2-4 times? When locked, I don't think I was waking 5 times a night. What about others, what is your experience?

Posted : 28/09/2022 9:12 am
ian reacted
Ian
 ian
(@ian)
Eminent Member

@restrainedlove yes definitely not 5. 😳 I would say i’m regularly woken by one big one a night, early hours of the morning. doesn’t have much room though maybe 7-8mm at the end and already touching the cage walls flaccid so try as it might it doesn’t get very far but lasts a while. 🤪

Posted : 03/01/2024 2:09 am
Ian
 ian
(@ian)
Eminent Member

@restrainedlove also I think it is often related to needing a wee, body cutting off the bladder etc. 

Posted : 03/01/2024 2:12 am
Pearlvibe
(@pearlvibe)

Hey there! I totally get where you're coming from. As they say, "to err is human" - even when we have the best intentions, sometimes passion gets the better of us!

I think your idea could be really intriguing, kind of like a naughty Fitbit for frisky stuff. Just maybe make sure the alerts don't go off at awkward times! 😅 The findom addition is a super kinky touch too.

If you're looking for some inspiration in the solo pleasure department in the meantime, have you seen the new Hydro  Penis Pump? It's a 2-in-1 penis pump and stroker with 9 vibration modes. I heard it feels amazing and it's got a detachable sleeve for easy cleaning. Plus, the measurement scale on the tube lets you track your progress if enhancement is your goal.

Let me know if you end up creating your device - I'd love to hear how it works out! And good luck keeping those passions in check! 😉 No judgement here either way.

Posted : 14/01/2024 11:07 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement