Age differences

4 Posts
3 Users
9 Likes
Mickg93
(@mickg93)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Is anyone in an FLR/WLM with a partner of significant age difference, such as 10 years or more?

For example, I am 29 and Karin, my beloved Wife, is 64.

Posted : 23/07/2022 4:38 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

My fiancé is older than me, for sure, but not that significantly.

Posted : 23/07/2022 10:34 am
Dry_Match3736
(@dry_match3736)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @mickg93

For example, I am 29 and Karin, my beloved Wife, is 64.

This is a big age gap especiall for a woman > man gap. Even if you two are fine with it I am sure that you get comments but I personally love it. When you love someone, you just know. Our age gap is small so I have nothing constructive to add other than to say hi. lol

Posted : 23/07/2022 3:16 pm
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Mickg93
(@mickg93)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Oh, we're more than fine with it. We both love some of the mystery that goes along with it and sometimes even add some roleplay to it. For example, She will occasionally have me refer to Her as "Aunt Karin" when we're out together on a romantic date night. Or She might call me Her husband, but flirt unabashedly with other young men, which She knows is a huge turn-on for me.

Advertisement

In my (obviously biased) opinion, She does not look 35 years older than me, but closer to 20. Still enough difference that we've witnessed people watching us, trying to determine "what" I am to Her. It's kind of fun watching people watching us and trying to figure it out.

I don't think I've met another couple with more than a 15 to 20 year age gap in either direction, though I know there has to be some out there, whether in an FLR/WLM or "traditional" relationship.

Posted : 24/07/2022 4:57 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement