Book question

3 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Bcguy007
(@bcguy007)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I'm trying to write a book based on the idea that in the future, there is a new law for guys to have a min size penis. My goal is to empower woman and stop all the rape and abuse woman get every day and the crime of FGM ( female Genital Mutilation). At age 18 guys on their birthday would go to get measured at woman run government organization. The guys would make the cut or get cut ?. Woman would vote on a min size requirement at ever government election to help save cost of voting.

May I ask you to answer with detail on what you think and why. Any think else you can think would be a great asset to male a woman life Great and easier!!!

Question 1a) What would the min size for a guy's penis be set at to start? (size can be revoted at every election, Googled avg is 5.7 inch)

Answer for Q-1:

Question 1b) What Should the min size for girth be or is girth imported?( googled avg diameter is 1.53 inch)

Advertisement

Answer for Q-2:

Question 2a) For guys that pass the min penis size requirement, should they have a tattoo for woman to know a guy's penis size? Both Length and Girth?

Answer for Q-2a:

Question 2b) Should guys that have been cut, have a tattoo for woman to know he has failed the min and is a servant?

Answer for Q-2b:

Question 3) For woman that are smaller and Very tight should there be an option for them to request a guy that is below then min size? After being measured and failing a guy could move on to step 2. In this case maybe there would be an application for guys to fill out to apply to be spared their penis cut for these women? (an Idea) I feel there should only be the VERY BEST guys given this privilege. Maybe they have to pass different knowledge and physical fitness testing and just being Really Hot looking. Then a review by a special group of women, plus have 2-3 woman sign off that they support his application, Can't be female family members.

Answer for Q-3:

Question 4) For the guys that pass the min size requirement. Should they be required to take some class. Idea - Have them take lessons on how to used their penis to get a woman off to the max ( motion of the ocean idea). what is your opinion of the guys being in cubical with an electronic sex doll that would simulate a woman pussy with sensers to record the guy's effort. Maybe the woman instructor can change the tightness of the doll to simulate a woman tightening up on him or being very tight. I think a hope would be to train guys to move their penis in the right way but to also not cum to fast. Maybe there could be a pass or fail here to help make guys accountable for the efforts and not just a pass with having a large penis. Maybe if a guy cummed too fast repeatedly he can fail and then be chopped.

Answer for Q-4

Question 5) What are your thoughts on all males having a profile started on them some time in school then for life. I was thinking it could be like a tinder app on a woman's phone (not allowed guys to have). The idea would be to record all impotent information on a guy good and bad. an example would be a young male helps an older woman across a busy street, opens a door for a woman at the mall, pays for a womans at a drink at a coffee shop or a guy cut in front of a woman in a line up, calls a woman a derogatory name. The woman can use the app with ever guy having a GPS chip installed in them. She can see on a map ever guy around her and click on them to make comments of a guy's profile. Maybe an added option could be a shock feature that would shock all guys in a say a 100ft of her if she was feeling threatened or was attached and police could be called in to deal with the perpetrator.

Answer for Q-5)

Question 5a) What is your thought on woman using the app to select a guy servant and a guy that is uncut for her to date? Women could review a guy they are dating in the app for another woman to see and for him to be flagged for other woman know he is spoken for and if she is ok to share him.

Answer for Q-5a)

Question 6) Should all guys take classes on how to give a woman oral sex, Cut and uncut guys?

Answer for Q-6)

Question 7) May thought was that the guys that get chopped would be send to training school. They would receive training to be a professional cook, cleaner, Massage therapist, give professional pedicures and manicures to a woman, maybe guys would do a genral study and when assigned to a woman she can choose a specialty for him to be trained in Great detail for her needs.

Answer for Q-7)

Question 8) Can woman trade in a guy servant if he is not a good match and pick a new servant?

Answer for Q-8)

Posted : 04/09/2022 8:05 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Good luck with your book. It looks like you’re having fun. It sounds like it will be an interesting dystopian future that you will be writing about.

I don’t want to throw water on your enthusiasm, but the ladies in charge in your New World might be throwing the baby out with the bathwater. I, and at least a few of the man I know, are not rapists.  My woman has never been raped. And she very much enjoys having my penis, such as it is, for her exclusive use and pleasure. It sounds like your new laws would punish her as well.   Will woman be able to opt their men out?

Posted : 04/09/2022 8:31 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I love your stated goal but I don't necessarily agree with male genital mutilation an an attempt to curtail female genital mutilation. I also don't think that small male genitals are useless, I think smaller packages are actually better equipped for the love and bonding type relationships. I'll give your questions a go but keep that in mind with my responses.

Posted by: @bcguy007

Question 1a) What would the min size for a guy's penis be set at to start? (size can be revoted at every election, Googled avg is 5.7 inch)

My personal consideration is >6 is big and <6 is small but that will vary from woman to woman.

Answer for Q-1:

Question 1b) What Should the min size for girth be or is girth imported?( googled avg diameter is 1.53 inch)

Length seems easier to measure for most but if you must measure girth then average or below average is probably a good measure.

Answer for Q-2:

Question 2a) For guys that pass the min penis size requirement, should they have a tattoo for woman to know a guy's penis size? Both Length and Girth?

This is an interesting idea even outside of the book! A QR code even! Someone should make an app for that.

Answer for Q-2a:

Question 2b) Should guys that have been cut, have a tattoo for woman to know he has failed the min and is a servant?

The qr code tattoo might be interesting. Maybe a red for small and blue for bigger than the average?

Answer for Q-2b:

Question 3) For woman that are smaller and Very tight should there be an option for them to request a guy that is below then min size? After being measured and failing a guy could move on to step 2. In this case maybe there would be an application for guys to fill out to apply to be spared their penis cut for these women? (an Idea) I feel there should only be the VERY BEST guys given this privilege. Maybe they have to pass different knowledge and physical fitness testing and just being Really Hot looking. Then a review by a special group of women, plus have 2-3 woman sign off that they support his application, Can't be female family members.

I don't know about all that but a permanently fitted cage for the small ones perhaps? The premise of your book may appeal to men more than women because most women that I know care about penis size if it is in the normal range and only really care if it is outside a certain range. Men are very concerned about being bigger and think that bigger is always better. My range for example is about 5 inches to 8.5 inches. If it is bigger or smaller than I start to get worried (for different reasons). I think body dysphoria is a thing for penis size.

Answer for Q-3:

Question 4) For the guys that pass the min size requirement. Should they be required to take some class. Idea - Have them take lessons on how to used their penis to get a woman off to the max ( motion of the ocean idea). what is your opinion of the guys being in cubical with an electronic sex doll that would simulate a woman pussy with sensers to record the guy's effort. Maybe the woman instructor can change the tightness of the doll to simulate a woman tightening up on him or being very tight. I think a hope would be to train guys to move their penis in the right way but to also not cum to fast. Maybe there could be a pass or fail here to help make guys accountable for the efforts and not just a pass with having a large penis. Maybe if a guy cummed too fast repeatedly he can fail and then be chopped.

I love the idea of men needing a class to please women! LOL like a drivers license that has to be renewed and has a behind the wheel test.

Answer for Q-4

Question 5) What are your thoughts on all males having a profile started on them some time in school then for life. I was thinking it could be like a tinder app on a woman's phone (not allowed guys to have). The idea would be to record all impotent information on a guy good and bad. an example would be a young male helps an older woman across a busy street, opens a door for a woman at the mall, pays for a womans at a drink at a coffee shop or a guy cut in front of a woman in a line up, calls a woman a derogatory name. The woman can use the app with ever guy having a GPS chip installed in them. She can see on a map ever guy around her and click on them to make comments of a guy's profile. Maybe an added option could be a shock feature that would shock all guys in a say a 100ft of her if she was feeling threatened or was attached and police could be called in to deal with the perpetrator.

As @allabouther said this is bordering on a dystopian future which may be inevitable either way.

Answer for Q-5)

Question 5a) What is your thought on woman using the app to select a guy servant and a guy that is uncut for her to date? Women could review a guy they are dating in the app for another woman to see and for him to be flagged for other woman know he is spoken for and if she is ok to share him.

I think men will like the idea of being objectified more than women.

Answer for Q-5a)

Question 6) Should all guys take classes on how to give a woman oral sex, Cut and uncut guys?

Love this but both men and women would probably benefit! Though a partner that communicates is probably better because everyone has different likes and dislikes.

Answer for Q-6)

Question 7) May thought was that the guys that get chopped would be send to training school. They would receive training to be a professional cook, cleaner, Massage therapist, give professional pedicures and manicures to a woman, maybe guys would do a genral study and when assigned to a woman she can choose a specialty for him to be trained in Great detail for her needs.

I'm still turned off by the idea of chopping a man's penis off. I imagine that this will take things from a fun femdom future to a male fantasy fueled alternative dystopian future. I'd love for it to be more gentle and loving but acknowledging of actual needs than tyrannical.

Answer for Q-7)

Question 8) Can woman trade in a guy servant if he is not a good match and pick a new servant?

Of course. A good match is important.

Hope this helped. I'm probably not the right person to ask when it comes to anything around cruelty I want to just love each other and be loved equally. In the current form, the premise of your book is a fantasy that would not interest me. If that premise changed to being more gentle and focused around mutual benefit then I might be interested but write what makes you happy and the fantasy that you have in your mind. Hopefully this was helpful without shitting too much on your idea. Write what you want and don't worry too much about what other people think because you might damage your vision and your inspiration.

Let us know when the book is published!

Posted : 04/09/2022 12:08 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement