Notifications
Clear all

Nude Vacation

20 Posts
11 Users
30 Likes
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

@Sam and @Subhubphx Boy, does it ever sound like fun!  I think my GF would be hesitant right now, but by the time we could plan on having enough people to make a group and enough available space at the resort, I bet she’d be all for it.  Just today, she open references about our FLR in front of other people on two different occasions.  Of course, she didn’t think they would get the references, but she made them openly and confidently, nonetheless.  In fact, I think she would love talking to some other women who are leading FLRs.  Her principal hesitation would be walking around nude or topless because of inhibitions.  But she wouldn’t have to do that, so I bet she would almost immediately loosen up and have a great time.

Posted : 06/07/2022 5:49 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Have you ever been on a houseboat with other couples/families?  The bottom line is, if there is a single thing that annoys about the people you are with, the fact that you are in such an intimate setting enhance those annoyances to an intolerable level.  As a result, there is never really relaxation or comfort, and there will likely never be a future houseboat trip.  Going from nice people sharing open and sexy thoughts and experiences is a great thing.  Making the leap from there to a group meet in an already kinky sexually charged naked resort in an exotic location just seems to put a whole of pressure on everyone having a good experience.

That all said, it would be fun as shit!

Naked Scarlett Johansson Gif

Posted : 07/07/2022 7:07 am
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

@allabouther Sounds like we may be in the same place, my lady makes open references, I even wear a necklace with a lock on it.  I know at least one girlfriend is aware and makes jokes when she visits.  As far as the resort goes, my lady also worked up to a level of comfort from no nudity to naked outdoor shower on day 3.  As I mentioned, the resort has a quiet pool area that is semi-private and out of view of wild goings on at the other end -- kind of a dog-leg curve. I think it would be fantastic to have a few women who share the same interests to talk and interchange ideas.  On the last night, my lady shared some information with two couples we met.  I think she scared the men while the women seemed interested. My role consisted of lots of nodding in agreement. Lots of fun and anonymous, we did not share last names and no one took pictures.  If I had to do it again, I would have scheduled more days, it takes a few days to get comfortable. I think with one day more, we would have put on a show... There was a BDMS theme night and lots of couples dressed up with more than a few of the women as domes, we did not have costumes prepared, next time.  

Posted : 07/07/2022 10:50 am
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

@subhubphx Good points.  Ideally, it would be nice to socialize a bit before making such a huge commitment. Now that we can travel, maybe a meet up in Vegas to get to know each other. I'd be up for that.  

Advertisement

At the same time at a resort with a few hundred guests and a number of restaurants, it would not be that difficult to avoid people you do don't click with. That said, it is a big investment and if you take 5 or more days, it could become a drag.  We talked a lot before going including limits, which were mostly broken. 

Posted : 07/07/2022 10:59 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @sam

We talked a lot before going including limits, which were mostly broken. 

I think here is where the danger lies.  It's one thing to talk things through while sitting on the couch drinking coffee, and quite another to be fully immersed in a highly sexually charged situation, or worse, a situation that is something one regrets and then they feel trapped.  

While we all (I assume) feel a desire to want to "get to know each other better" because of the nature of the conversations we all have here, we really all are strangers with nothing more than words on a screen passing back and forth.  Lovely words. Meaningful words. Words that are helpful and appreciated ... but just words nonetheless.  Maybe an informal Vegas get together would allow each of us to ease into the water (whatever that might mean) without having to dive in headfirst.

Douching Jonathan Groff Gif

Posted : 08/07/2022 7:35 am
TinCup, Sam, TinCup and 3 people reacted
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement