Notifications
Clear all

How many full ejaculatory "normal" penile orgasms should a man have in a year period? (minimum)

28 Posts
16 Users
14 Likes
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Well, although, I don't wear a chastity device, I'm a firm believer of semen retention and is benefits.

I am not talking about those benefits here, but you can read them if you want in these pages:

https://tantricacademy.com/semen-retention/

https://premiermensmedical.com/blog/benefits-of-not-ejaculating-practicing-semen-retention/

Except from my daily prostate milkings and massages were I lose some prostate fluid, the rest stays inside me.

Advertisement

Anyway, I sometimes force myself to have "normal" penile orgasms, but it's always a big stress for me 🙁 .

The first big stress is to have a full erection. My penis normally goes from "soft size" when I am not sexually aroused to "clitoris size" when I am with the heat and very horny. That's because when I feel horny there is a blood rush to my prostate instead of my penis. My body knows what he wants to be stimulated. It's not going to waste blood in something that is not going to be used.

I have to keep stroking him for some time just to get the bare minimum of erection to finally be able to masturbate myself "like a man".

After that is takes even more time to finally ejaculate, but by that time my arm hurts from all the effort I have to do, I am so relieved to be finally over and I can rest my arm. The ejaculation feeling isn't that bad, but the orgasm is so weak compared to my wonderful prostate orgasms. The whole process takes about 30 minutes, and I feel really tired in the end.

Just to compare, when I masturbate myself "like a woman" holding my soft penis with one hand and only using one or two fingers to rub my penis head, just like a clitoris, it takes me one minute, max two, to start having a prostate orgasms. And a have a lot more that one and very strong ones.

But it's not over yet... the drop of testosterone level takes a huge toll one me. I feel tired, grumpy, by body is used to high testosterone levels and it takes a week or so for me to fully recover.

So I rarely do it, and only do it because I feel I must break the retention period.

Last year I force myself to do it three times, this year one.

So, how many full ejaculatory "normal" penile orgasms should a man have in a year period? What's the minimum?

The perfect answer for me is zero, but i am afraid it it's bad for me to never put the ejaculatory system running.

I am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, that only orgasms through prostate stimulation.

Posted : 22/06/2023 9:42 pm
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member

My man gets as many as he wants as long as my hand, my mouth, or my vagina gives him the orgasm. We obviously have a very different dynamic than the average couple on here, but it works for us.

Posted : 16/07/2023 12:31 pm
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @hetero_bottom

Well, although, I don't wear a chastity device, I'm a firm believer of semen retention and is benefits.

I am not talking about those benefits here, but you can read them if you want in these pages:

https://tantricacademy.com/semen-retention/

https://premiermensmedical.com/blog/benefits-of-not-ejaculating-practicing-semen-retention/

Except from my daily prostate milkings and massages were I lose some prostate fluid, the rest stays inside me.

Anyway, I sometimes force myself to have "normal" penile orgasms, but it's always a big stress for me 🙁 .

The first big stress is to have a full erection. My penis normally goes from "soft size" when I am not sexually aroused to "clitoris size" when I am with the heat and very horny. That's because when I feel horny there is a blood rush to my prostate instead of my penis. My body knows what he wants to be stimulated. It's not going to waste blood in something that is not going to be used.

I have to keep stroking him for some time just to get the bare minimum of erection to finally be able to masturbate myself "like a man".

After that is takes even more time to finally ejaculate, but by that time my arm hurts from all the effort I have to do, I am so relieved to be finally over and I can rest my arm. The ejaculation feeling isn't that bad, but the orgasm is so weak compared to my wonderful prostate orgasms. The whole process takes about 30 minutes, and I feel really tired in the end.

Just to compare, when I masturbate myself "like a woman" holding my soft penis with one hand and only using one or two fingers to rub my penis head, just like a clitoris, it takes me one minute, max two, to start having a prostate orgasms. And a have a lot more that one and very strong ones.

But it's not over yet... the drop of testosterone level takes a huge toll one me. I feel tired, grumpy, by body is used to high testosterone levels and it takes a week or so for me to fully recover.

So I rarely do it, and only do it because I feel I must break the retention period.

Last year I force myself to do it three times, this year one.

So, how many full ejaculatory "normal" penile orgasms should a man have in a year period? What's the minimum?

The perfect answer for me is zero, but i am afraid it it's bad for me to never put the ejaculatory system running.

Tantra Yoga teaches that a man should ejaculate no more than once every 6 weeks in order to maintain proper energy levels. Perhaps this will be a good guide. 

Posted : 19/07/2023 8:48 am
jc5200 and subhubphx reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @williamportor

Tantra Yoga teaches that a man should ejaculate no more than once every 6 weeks in order to maintain proper energy levels. Perhaps this will be a good guide. 

I don't know if this is actually a Tantra Yoga teaching or not but it makes total sense and is something I agree with, having been denied for periods much longer than 6 weeks over the last 12 years.

Posted : 19/07/2023 9:30 am
nevertoolate reacted
John8044
(@john8044)

Just joined today and so glad I saw this as one of the first posts. I’ve been thinking about this recently and really wanted to know too! I’m on a strong start at about a week and a half in chastity and wanting to stay locked and in “beta mode” for my wife. When I cum it drops me right out of that zone. I’m craving a really deep dive into at least a month maybe several months but was concerned about health. I’m trying to reach small goals and continue to push back release. After one month I might set the goal at three months. The wife’s input is important so nothings a hard plan. The input I’ve seen here has been helpful! Thanks everyone!

Posted : 19/07/2023 6:44 pm
Jc5200
(@jc5200)
Trusted Member

I’ve not gone longer than 2-3 weeks since about age 16. Of course, I’m not caged. Perhaps at some point I can convince wifey to give it a try…

Posted : 25/07/2023 4:29 am
Shelli_K18
(@shelli_k18)

0.. however: Before I turned 30, I would have said 3x a day. Now I'm happy with 3 a week. But if you are altering the relationship and using semen retention or other sexual methods of control, I believe the doctors are suggesting minimum of once a week for prostate health, and 2x a week to keep penile strength. Now, even with 3x a week, putting a cage on has had a noticeable effect on my soft minimum size (below 0 now, hiding inside my scrotum) but still very much healthy 7inch full erections. I believe 6 months without an erection does start the atrophy, and other erectile disfunctions. So prostate health being the only recognized issue I worry about:

0 "normal" orgasms are needed, but a weekly prostate milking massage without erection/full orgasm is viable.

Posted : 29/07/2023 3:24 pm
Rene
 rene
(@rene)
Eminent Member

I laughed at this post....a REAL answer would be NONE>>>'should have'...could have'      'need to have?'

Posted : 01/08/2023 9:44 am
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member

You can't answer that with simple numbers. It depends on personal circumstances and the prevailing environmental variables.

My wife once told me: you will only get an orgasm again when you obviously don't mind if it's denied to you. And so it is to this day.

Now, of course, one might think that this would be easy to do. Just pretend you're not interested in having an orgasm anymore and the lady will give you one to reignite your cravings. But it's not that easy when you're being teased. The penis doesn't lie! Complete body control is also not given to most men. At some point you'll fuck the air out of sheer horniness - and then it's over with pretending disinterest!

Posted : 02/08/2023 7:29 am
nevertoolate, ian, John8044 and 1 people reacted
Stevesub
(@stevesub)
Estimable Member

I haven't been allowed to come like a man in over four years, though I am ordered to ruin perhaps three or four times per year, which I then have to eat.

About 18 months ago my wife found she could give me shattering multiple anal orgasms. She enjoyed this so much I was cumming several times a day, but recently she's decided that they're basically cheating, so they've been drastically reduced.

Posted : 09/08/2023 8:32 am
Mickg93
(@mickg93)
Trusted Member

I suppose the answer here is "as many, or as few, as his Lady allows" rather than a specific number.

Before Karin and I were married, She did not control my orgasms. On our wedding night, after our lovemaking, Karin told me that was my last orgasm without Her permission.

I have had to ask Her for permission ever since, for over five years now. And I love it, it is just a beautiful feeling being under Her control.

Posted : 10/08/2023 6:19 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mickg93

"I have had to ask Her for permission ever since, for over five years now. And I love it, it is just a beautiful feeling being under Her control."

Same here brother, only it's been 13 years for me.  Godspeed my friend.

Posted : 10/08/2023 6:24 am
mickg93 reacted
Wannabetrained
(@wannabetrained)

@williamportor

Posted : 10/08/2023 11:38 am
Wannabetrained
(@wannabetrained)

Does the Tantra Yoga guideline say anything about fewer at advancing age or seasons of the year?  At my advanced years, 0 does seem possible, especially in the fall and winter months.

Posted : 10/08/2023 11:39 am
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So new year, new rules.

I decided that it no longer will torture myself by forcing me to have normal penile orgasms "like a man". I'll not stroke my dick any more. I hate doing it, so that's the end of it.

I now have 5 different prostate massagers and I love every one of them. I enjoy anal orgasms more than anything. I decided to anally masturbate myself as much as I can, and to have as many prostate none ejaculatory orgasms as I can.

I also decided to ejaculate the least possible. I'm a firm believer of semen retention and is benefits so I want to lose the bare minimum.

When I do have to ejaculate, It will be always without touching my dick, always with my dick limp and always with my prostate massager in my ass. I'll use a vibrator on my balls, never in my dick, without direct touching my balls. That's more than enough for me to ejaculate. I'll not allow myself to cum when I ejaculate. To ejaculate is something that I must do, not that I want to do, so there is no place for orgasm. It's not a happy occasion.

When I ejaculate, I no longer ejaculate normal sperm, only prostate fluid comes out.

I can easily go for 2 weeks straight without ejaculate, but I want do extend that time for as long as I can.

I am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, that only orgasms through prostate stimulation.

Posted : 02/01/2024 5:05 pm
nevertoolate reacted
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement