Notifications
Clear all

How many full ejaculatory "normal" penile orgasms should a man have in a year period? (minimum)

28 Posts
16 Users
14 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@hetero_bottom - So new year here too, same rules, however.  I only ejaculate or orgasm when I am instructed to.  Also, since i have been permanently caged for going on 11 months now, and ever since Ms. K. discovered that I can cum/orgasm/ejaculate while caged, my now normal desire for sexual satisfaction is anally.

Happy new Year!

Valentines Day Anal Sex Gif By Saturday Night Live

Posted : 02/01/2024 5:36 pm
Shelli_K18
(@shelli_k18)

one sissy's opinion - 1095/yr. 3x a day on average, when I was 20. now at 49, more like 200. during Loctober, I've got it down to 5. but lasting beyond 7 days is very taxing, and surpassing the 7 day chaste, either I'm very busy at work, or otherwise involved. but all this is real and life as a sissy male.

As a sissy with a castration fetish since very early, zero would have been my answer, but with prostate info, more like 2x a month. However, this can be done via direct prostate stimulation, or even electrical. so again, penile orgasms at a zero is fair game.

I do aspire to experience once again an intence prostate pummeling brainmelting limp penis draining of over 6oz of seminal fluid. I did it only once through anal deep penetration with a large glass toy. so far that's once a lifetime, but I'd be inclined to move that to once a month.

Advertisement

If you are training up your male partner, rewarding him once a week when he's improving himself, is great motivation. 

If you are soley seeking maintenance healthwise, zero, but prostate palpatations.

If he truly is an evolved man, then 1/10 the times you have one.

If we're thinking of the health of the american nation, since their birth rate is depleting, and wish to increase it, PIV orgasms should increase to the 1k, not necessarily with your wedded partner.

For me, during 2024, I am seeking dominant friends, thus permission should become a major factor, amusment maybe. But normal is NOT a consideration.

Keep your prostate healthy, take time off from listening to your hind brain (spend a month nofap), and learn more about what you really are.

Posted : 07/01/2024 5:13 am
Pearlvibe
(@pearlvibe)

Haha, this post has no shortage of clever euphemisms for self-love! But it makes such a great point - masturbation should be destigmatized considering all the benefits it offers. Reducing stress, boosting immunity, improving sleep...the list goes on.

I think one of the best perks is that it helps you learn exactly how your body responds to different touches and sensations. That knowledge can lead to better intimacy and communication with partners. I've definitely become more in tune with what I enjoy thanks to some solo sessions with my fun new toy from Penis Pump Anthropic.

Their Revo 2 robot masturbator has been a game-changer for me. With 9 vibration modes and 2 adjustable suction intensities, I'm never bored! And the textured internal sleeve feels so realistic and intensifies every sensation. Whether using the automatic mode or controlling it manually, this toy helps me relax and also explore new kinds of pleasure.

Another thing I appreciate about the Revo 2 is how easy it is to keep clean between uses thanks to the detachable/rechargeable design. No one wants to think about hygiene when it comes to self-love, but it's obviously important! This toy checks all boxes - hygienic, convenient, customizable, and discreet.

Posted : 13/01/2024 5:14 am
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

I decided I needed to drastically kerb my self pleasuring habits from twice a day to twice a month achieving this through self locking. The first and fifteenth day of each month I plan to allow myself a full orgasm but some might be had by e-stimming while caged. So far I've managed to survive January with one orgasm and am eagerly looking forward to Monday 15th Jan. It's been a struggle but there's only another 11 months to go so no problem - ha. 

Posted : 13/01/2024 10:57 am
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member

We have been on this journey for a little over two years seriously. A few faltering short-term periods of retention before that but nothing noteworthy. My periods of retention have gradually increased from 44 days to 77 to 144 and now am at 194 days without orgasm. The reason for us trying to go longer is that every time I ejaculated it felt like we had stepped back a little in terms of my attentiveness and adoration. Not noticeable for me but she sensed it and did not like it. I do not wear a cage. I am trusted not to pleasure myself behind closed doors. I am all in on this journey and know there will be consequences if I revert to the old me. So it is one day at a time seeking to be a better man in an FLR.

Posted : 26/01/2024 2:21 am
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @hetero_bottom

So new year, new rules.

I decided that it no longer will torture myself by forcing me to have normal penile orgasms "like a man". I'll not stroke my dick any more. I hate doing it, so that's the end of it.

I now have 5 different prostate massagers and I love every one of them. I enjoy anal orgasms more than anything. I decided to anally masturbate myself as much as I can, and to have as many prostate none ejaculatory orgasms as I can.

I also decided to ejaculate the least possible. I'm a firm believer of semen retention and is benefits so I want to lose the bare minimum.

When I do have to ejaculate, It will be always without touching my dick, always with my dick limp and always with my prostate massager in my ass. I'll use a vibrator on my balls, never in my dick, without direct touching my balls. That's more than enough for me to ejaculate. I'll not allow myself to cum when I ejaculate. To ejaculate is something that I must do, not that I want to do, so there is no place for orgasm. It's not a happy occasion.

When I ejaculate, I no longer ejaculate normal sperm, only prostate fluid comes out.

I can easily go for 2 weeks straight without ejaculate, but I want do extend that time for as long as I can.

Tantra Yoga teaches men should ejaculate no more than once every 6 weeks in order to maintain proper energy levels. Perhaps that could be your goal. 

Posted : 27/01/2024 10:00 am
Bigskysub
(@bigskysub)
Trusted Member

I have asked many women that have a partner or partners in chastity. Two of the women have two men currently. One in particular believes in three orgasms/ejaculations a year. There is lots of sex just limited cumming

Posted : 10/02/2024 7:38 am
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member

@bigskysub I think this should be an agreement between the woman and the man. She decides and he complies! No seriously though it depends on the dynamic that works best to make sure that each party gets satisfaction from the relationship. We have set out to make my chastity permanent. Semen retention = no ejaculation EVER and we have agree no orgasms EVER (for me obviously!). We started with a modest cycle but found I was emotionally affected by orgasming again so we decided to cut it out altogether. It works, we are both happy. To be honest I am blissfully at one with my lot and delight in making my Mistress squirm with ecstasy (too immodest?).....or revel in her power and chastise me for no reason!

Posted : 10/02/2024 8:15 am
Bigskysub
(@bigskysub)
Trusted Member

@happyblueboy thank you for replying. I agree with you. It should be an agreed decision. I don’t think I could never orgasm. Can you share what happens to you when you do?

Posted : 10/02/2024 8:38 am
Bigskysub
(@bigskysub)
Trusted Member

@subhubphx interesting. Are you able to orgasm anally?

Posted : 10/02/2024 8:40 am
subhubphx reacted
Happyblueboy
(@happyblueboy)
Trusted Member

@bigskysub The last orgasm I had was on 16th July 2023. It was penile with ejaculation. It was normal but accidental. This was on day 144 of previous streak. Afterwards I was very unhappy, ashamed, miserable for days. I want to avoid that feeling again if at all possible. Now on day 209 since restarting I am happy, my penis buzzes with sensitivity. I keep hands focused on my Mistress B's body not my penis and I feel confident and alive. Maybe it's just me?

Posted : 10/02/2024 8:53 am
Bigskysub
(@bigskysub)
Trusted Member

@happyblueboy thank you for sharing. It sounds like your dynamic is wonderful. Enjoy

Posted : 10/02/2024 9:04 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @bigskysub

@subhubphx interesting. Are you able to orgasm anally?

Sometimes, yes, but not always.  Knowing this, Mistress K. has allowed me to cum without asking permission if it is anally.  I still need to ask for permission to cum if I am masturbating for her, or any other 'normal' way.  When i do ask, I am most often denied permission.  Is she trying to train me to only be able to cum anally?  Perhaps.  Is that a good thing?  Absolutely!

Douching Jonathan Groff Gif

Posted : 11/02/2024 9:17 am
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement