Clear all

Been locked for a few years; new here.

4 Posts
4 Users
18 Likes
Czsteve
(@czsteve)
Topic starter

Not sure why I had not previously seen this forum; however just did and saying hello.

I married my beautiful & lovely Goddess 24 years ago and been caged for over five years now; been just over three years since I've been 'deliberately' given a FULL orgasm - there have been multiple ruined-O's and about 3-4 slips where I went a bit too far during teasing and had a 'taste' of an Orgasm; ruined O's are now rare as my Goddess is not wild about the little bit of pleasure - my Goddess says never-say-never regarding never having a REAL orgasm again but She doesn't know when and that's assuming it will happen. FWIW I'm locked in a Mature Metal Jailbird with only an emergency in my possession that's locked under a 4-digit tumbler lock where I have to ask my Goddess for the code if ever needed. 

Below is how I first broached the idea FWIW. I've always had a craving for kink and a couple years before below and being caged I had initiated some bondage play; my Wife was NOT at all into being tied up but She was open to playing around for my benefit. She soon found She really enjoyed being in charge and tying me up; and of course I LOVED be the submissive bottom in this dynamic - further down the rabbit-hole from then on...

BROACHING CHASTITY

Today while in the midst of some Teasing text from my Wife I decided to go ahead and broach the chastity idea - started with a very cryptic text that only committed me to at least having a conversation when home.
Being impatient I gave a very direct clue of the following copied text someone else had posted:
"Hell, I'm impatient - here's a clue someone on forum posted. Only thinking for occasional play.

I love to wear my man's key around my neck. :D I get to caress it during the day and smile thinking about him at his job all locked up..."

Advertisement

10+ long Minutes of no response and I'm thinking hell I've gone too far this time...
Finally the following reply:
"Ah! I've been wondering if you would do that for me."

This response went straight to my core and felt like my blood was coming to a boil - I could not have been more elated... :)

Posted : 02/12/2021 5:55 am
Understudy74, Emma, Matthew989 and 12 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

I absolutely love this story.  Thanks so much for sharing it @CZSteve and welcome to our little family of like minded people.  I look forward to hopefully hearing more about your beautiful relationship with your Goddess Wife.

Posted : 02/12/2021 6:20 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Yeah, this is so spot on: When she "gets it", for any definition of that phrase, the rush I get in return is ridiculous.

Posted : 02/12/2021 2:27 pm
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

I can imagine how your heart was singing when you read Her response.

Posted : 02/12/2021 6:36 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement