Clear all

Canadian Chastity Couple

4 Posts
3 Users
18 Likes
Hisgoddess
(@hisgoddess)
Topic starter

Hello, as there is no option for a couple’s profile my husband and I have each created our own and you will see posts and comments from both of us – his profile name is Dplaything.

We are obviously happily married (he is in chastity after all ?) and have been together for 22 years, of which 10 years have been consensually non-monogamous (we’re also swingers, i.e. in “the lifestyle” – but not into the cuckold or hotwife scenes).  I am 62 and my Plaything is 55.  We are both fit and active with a life full of family and friends (vanilla and lifestyle).

Our chastity journey began 7 years ago when my Plaything asked me to take control of his orgasms and, although I didn’t fully understand why or what this meant, I lovingly accepted.  Since then it has been quite a journey.  Our sex life has always been adventurous, with lots of role play (including d/s play – he is a very good dominant), toys and experimentation.  Through all this though, my Plaything often felt a real need to serve me, but he had no way to talk to me about it.  When he tried, without knowing better, we both fell into a trap of femdom assumptions and language, and that never felt right.  We have discussed femdom and FLR as options, and have even incorporated aspects into our life, but in all areas besides sex and intimacy we are equals in our marriage.

Apart from a couple of edging ‘accidents’, both my fault and his, he has not had an orgasm without my permission since Jan 1, 2013.  But, while it is a very real chastity commitment we made to each other, it has often felt a bit roleplayish and focused on the physical aspects of chastity vs the intimacy and sexual energy.  I was also struggling with owning my power as his Goddess and giving to him what I now understand he craves. That began to shift when we came across the concept of Karezza, or the withholding of orgasms to increase the energy of intimacy between a couple.  

And now, with the discovery of this site, we have greater set of shared insights to take our chastity to an even deeper and more meaningful level.  (Thank you, Emma!  Your writing, as well as others on this site, has put into words the concepts my Plaything and I have struggled to articulate).  We only found this site a month or so ago and it already has had a profound impact on how we talk, interact and fully understand what chastity is doing for us as a couple.  I feel a real empowerment, while still honoring my Plaything and our relationship.   

Advertisement

Dplaything’s thought: as My Love so eloquently stated, we have a much deeper connection due to the conversations we have had since finding this site.  For me specifically: I feel much more connected to my wife and I have better language to share with her my feelings.  Chastity now feels like an integrated part of our relationship vs something we did on the side.

I am sure you are all wondering what rules I have for my Plaything.  They are:

1. No orgasms without my permission. This includes when we are playing in the lifestyle with another couple.  This has created a few interesting situations for us that we will share in a future post about the intersection of our swinging lifestyle and our chastity commitment.
  2. He is not allowed to ask for an orgasm.
  3. He must be naked at home when possible.
  4. I have ultimate say in when and how we have sex. Although he is allowed to ask.
  5. He must ask permission to masturbate. If allowed, it does NOT mean he has permission to orgasm.  So really, by asking permission to masturbate, he is asking for permission to tease/edge himself.
  6. He will wear either a glans ring or chastity cage (Jailbird) at all times (see attached image). The only exception is when he is doing a strenuous hike or bike training ride (he wears the cage or ring when swimming or snowboarding). Neither is for punishment, but rather a physical reminder with all the benefits Emma lays out in “When do the Training Wheels Come Off?”.    
  7. We will keep other subtle reminders of our commitment. When he wears the cage, I wear a gold chain with the key around my neck. I also wear a necklace with two interlocking rings – one larger and gold representing me, and one smaller and silver representing my Plaything. My Plaything has a tattoo on his hip crease that has these two interlocking rings along with a growing set of small lines (a new one is added each year), one for each year that we have been keeping the chastity commitment – and it’s very sexy on him ?.  Our ritual is every NYE he offers me his orgasms for another year, and I accept.  And, if he didn’t offer, I might just demand it!  

When we entered the swinging lifestyle, we found a wonderful community of warm, caring and open-minded people where we could be ourselves without judgement.  We feel we have found the same with this site. 

Our hope is to learn, to share, and maybe to even meet in person others like us.  We have let a very select few of our lifestyle friends know about our chastity commitment (including the cage and pegging), and while they accept it and us, we wish we had friends who were also into chastity with whom we could share stories and experiences.  We live in Vancouver, Canada and have not been able to find any like minded people here (although we are sure we aren’t the only ones ?).

Posted : 30/10/2019 5:33 pm
spinpole2001, Emma, jc5200 and 6 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Wonderful post. I'd like to welcome you to the site!

A couple questions for ya both. I've never encountered a glans ring, can you tell me a bit more about that? You mentioned that the site has made an impact on your relationship, can you give any examples of things?

Also- I am looking for a way to allow other options for gender but can't seem to figure it out. I'll look a bit more this weekend. I'd like to just add it to the gender options. Male/Female/Couple (MM)/Couple (MF). With that being said, I do like knowing up front if the post is coming from a male or female perspective because they are so profoundly different in the context of this site. 

Vancouver is beautiful, I've only visited once but hope to get back soon. I am certain that there is a community of people but unfortunately chastity and pegging fall into the bdsm realm. I feel that they should be more mainstream and even vanilla and this site is an attempt to try and promote the positive, unkinked side of both. We all just want a healthy relationship and I've found these tools to be a wonderful way to cultivate that happiness. In typical Emma form, I've now decided to make it my personal quest to share my secret with the world. Hah!

Again, welcome to you both. Happy to have you.

Posted : 01/11/2019 8:53 am
Hisgoddess
(@hisgoddess)
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Hi Emma,

Appreciate the welcome!  My Plaything is responsible for researching our toys and chastity options, which is how we came upon the glans ring.  It's a lovely, simple reminder for us both when the cage isn't practical or I just feel like a change.  The fullness of his cock in the ring is quite a turn-on for me.  I'll have him send you a link to where we found ours.

With regards to your question about why this site has had such a positive impact for us - as you mentioned, chastity and pegging are most often associated with kink, which often has a negative connotation.  I know, as I used to feel that way myself.  My Plaything has put so much patience and effort into helping me understand and embrace this lifestyle. It has been a journey; and it will continue to be.  The deeper connection, pleasure and fun we get from it has been worth it.  What this site gives to me is a validation and community with like-minded people who "get it" and don't judge (I'll let My Plaything add his own thoughts on this).  Your approach and the language you use reflect how we feel. It has given us some great new ideas to talk about, language to use, some "ya, that's right!" moments -  and it simply makes us smile.  

Like you, we want to share with others so that they can create the kind of relationship that everyone wants.  We know that many of our friends see the love and connection we have, and some of my girlfriends have even hinted at a bit of envy, but I haven't yet had the courage to share our secret with any of them.

If you do get to Vancouver, we would love to meet up and share stories in person.

Posted : 01/11/2019 9:53 pm
Dplaything
(@dplaything)
Trusted Member

@hisgoddess

Hello Emma,

For me the biggest impact is the empowerment My Love noted in our introduction.  She now truly gets it and is OK with it.  Before she very lovingly supported this aspect of our life, but it was more for me than anything - now it is about us. 

Now, it is not all due to the site.  A big part is also the result of work we have been doing to deepen our communication and empathy for each other.  We have always been a strong couple, but like all long term couples there are certainly ups and downs as well as ingrained assumptions, ways of thinking, etc, that continually need to be challenged. 

So, while we had a great set of tools and behaviours for talking about our feelings and needs, what we still didn't have was the language and examples of loving chastity to get us away from the BDSM/kink language that is so prevalent - although a little kink now and then adds some wonderful spice :).

Here is the link to the glans ring we found.  It was a result of searching for "penis jewelry".  BTW, one benefit My Love didn't mention about the ring is that it does not set off the metal detectors at airport security (or at least it hasn't yet).   https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/male+penis+jewelry.html

Posted : 01/11/2019 10:25 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement