Clear all

Hello from me

4 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Ugandadave
(@ugandadave)
Topic starter

Hello, I’ve only just found this site, been very interesting reading so far. I’m 51, married, but our sexlife has unfortunately become almost none existent since she started menopause. I’m be been wondering about broaching the subject of chastity, to see if it makes me more attentive to her,  and in turn rekindles her desire for me. Although I am worried, both about how to bring it up, and just being locked up and forgotten about.

Posted : 26/07/2023 8:05 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @ugandadave

Hello, I’ve only just found this site, been very interesting reading so far. I’m 51, married, but our sexlife has unfortunately become almost none existent since she started menopause. I’m be been wondering about broaching the subject of chastity, to see if it makes me more attentive to her,  and in turn rekindles her desire for me. Although I am worried, both about how to bring it up, and just being locked up and forgotten about.

Be COMPLETELY honest about your feelings and your desires for your marriage together.  Completely!  Did I mention completely?  Explain how you are doing this for her first and the two of you second.  How it will benefit her life to have an attentive, loving horny-only-for-her husband, and how her life will be easier, better and she'll be happier in it.  See, simple.  

Posted : 26/07/2023 9:37 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Probably start about your desire to come together. Talk about how you have been thinking about it and thinking of ways to get the flame going again. Here is the key ... what does she want? You've been together for a while, you should have an idea. I would start with asking her what would be interesting to her. If you don't know where to start, there are those polls online: https://www.weshouldtryit.com/

I feel that after you give her a chance to try something she wants, she may be more interested in doing something you want (assuming you have thought this through and really want it).

Posted : 03/08/2023 12:30 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

While being "completely honest" is excellent, dumping it all on her at once will often have a negative outcome. Learn to move slower than you'd like on topics like this, so that she has a chance to process at her pace.

Posted : 04/08/2023 9:39 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement