Clear all

Cage tube issue

8 Posts
5 Users
4 Likes
Jk381E
(@jk381e)
Topic starter

I have a chastity cage question. I hope you can help. I have a cage and the tube is too thin to fit my cock into. Length is ok but the girth of the tube is too small to get into it. What would you recommend to help get in? I’ve tried lube and also powder but neither gets me into it.

Posted : 25/06/2023 1:10 pm
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member

It's not easy to answer that without more details.
What is the diameter of the tube?
What is the diameter of the penis (as flaccid as possible)?
What is the diameter of the penis when you want to put the tube over it? (he must be a bit erect, right?)
Is the tube completely closed, partly with rods, plastic, metal....?
Do you have foreskin and if so, little / normal / much?

Greetings

Tom

Posted : 26/06/2023 3:59 am
Jk381E
(@jk381e)
Topic starter

The cage is plastic

Advertisement

the tube is very oval shaped. At the thinnest about 1/2” and the widest about 3/4-7/8”. The tube is cage like and has openings down the tube.  

I am flaccid and I am circumcised. Completely flaccid I am about 1 1/4” diameter. If I really pull on the head and stretch the diameter thins out enough but I have no way to keep it stretched. 

Posted : 26/06/2023 5:04 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

"If I really pull on the head and stretch the diameter thins out enough but I have no way to keep it stretched."

Then I would say the tube is too long.  When completely flaccid, the tip of the penis should be touching the end of the tube.

Posted : 26/06/2023 6:49 am
Jk381E
(@jk381e)
Topic starter

The length of the tube is shorter than my flaccid penis. The girth (diameter)of the tube is the issue not the length. I know of custom made cages but I cannot afford that kind of expense at this time. I have bought two other cages in the past that had a similar issue so this one was bought cause it seemed like it might work based off measurements on website. 

Posted : 26/06/2023 7:23 am
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member

The dimensions of the tube sound very, very small to me, but I understand you very well wanting an extremely tight-fitting cage. In my opinion it needs to be as tight as possible at the A-ring and at the tube as this is the only way to keep the cage as close to the base of the penis as possible. If any swelling is nipped in the bud in this way, the cage will not be pushed forward as much when an erection attempt is imminent.

However, please be careful not to choke your manhood too much.

I have 2 tips for you that I have tried myself.

With a closed tube you can work with some oil or lubricant and suck the penis into the tube with a vacuum cleaner. Once the glans has been sucked towards the tube, you can gently pull the cage forward and thus lengthen the penis. If necessary, the line of the vac must be increased beforehand. But do not overdo it, such a negative pressure can cause bruises if it is too high and / or too long on the penis.
If necessary, you have to build an "adapter" so that the tube of the vac fits tightly onto the tip of the penis tube. Silicone can be helpful here.
Since you have a tube with bars you have to build a temporary cladding around the tube for the suction process. This should work with a piece of bicycle inner tube. Depending on the diameter of the vac tube and the penis tube, it may also be necessary to build an adapter here. But the hose elastic is somewhat stretchy, just experiment a bit, mostly there is no need for an adapter.

The second tip is to use nylon stockings, preferably the smallest size available, and cut off a piece of the leg in length of Your penis plus somewhat 1".
One end is tied with a thick thread or wire, secured with glue if necessary. It is better to leave the thread or wire longer than shorter.
Now run the wire or thread through the tube, then insert the penis into the stocking, wrap the fabric so that it sits very snugly on the penis. Secure the fabric at the base of the penis with another thread if necessary. Now guide the cage over the penis while keeping the fabric taut. The nylon webbing will achieve sufficient adhesion to the skin of the penis when under pressure so that it will not slip off. And it will have very little adhesion to the plastic or steel of the cage.

If the penis is in completely, you may have to help a little so that you can pull the fabric completely through the tip of the tube. This works quite well in a cage with bars, with a closed tube not so.
If the difference in size is not too big, with a little practice and the right tension of the fabric, this may work quite well.

Good luck and success!

PS: My experience is that I never managed to keep the penis small during the rather long procedure. Sadly even a slightly swollen penis makes insertion much more difficult. So I recommend jerking the hell out of yourself first 🙂

Posted : 26/06/2023 9:32 pm
Mick44
(@mick44)

The length of the tube is shorter than my flaccid penis.

Posted : 12/07/2023 4:24 am
John8044
(@john8044)

Great advice on getting the cage on from Thomas. The vacuum sounds scary to me but I bet it works! 

It seems like you’re new to chastity so I wanted to add to watch out for penis health in such a snug fit. When I started I had issues with edema (trapped fluid under skin) from cages that weren’t a good fit or even just from prolonged morning wood. For me it would happen at the ventilation holes on the sides of the tube and sometimes the holes at the tip. It would make a bubbled up place where the skin was pushed out of the cage too far for circulation to reach. It would look kind of like a water blister but with no pain. 

If this happens don’t ignore it. Try adjusting skin into the tube if it’s minor. If your penis looks “angry” from redness or these bubbled up spots give it a break for sure. 

Posted : 21/07/2023 5:20 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement